Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF] Bonfire Bingo '21 OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@biscuitygoodness
To answer your question, you may buy more cards but ONLY after you win two bingos on the previous card. Any items not used in the previous bingos can be transferred to your new card as well.
@biscuitygoodness
To answer your question, you may buy more cards but ONLY after you win two bingos on the previous card. Any items not used in the previous bingos can be transferred to your new card as well.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen Hello again! Could I be on the pinglist for next year's bingo, please? Thanks!
@IronPen Hello again! Could I be on the pinglist for next year's bingo, please? Thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Payment has been sent! I'm so excited you're running this again - thank you for your hard work!
Payment has been sent! I'm so excited you're running this again - thank you for your hard work!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Quick question, is this bingo fully recorded by the players and their draws? What is the purpose of the listed item on this thread for each day, if everyone's draws are different? (edit, figured that one out lol) Sending a CR for card 3, btw ^^
Quick question, is this bingo fully recorded by the players and their draws? What is the purpose of the listed item on this thread for each day, if everyone's draws are different? (edit, figured that one out lol) Sending a CR for card 3, btw ^^
RYeGELy.pngLohCDcp.png
@IronPen Sending in payment for Card 3! Thanks so much for running this event, great to see it back!
@IronPen Sending in payment for Card 3! Thanks so much for running this event, great to see it back!
@IronPen CRing over payment for Card 1!
@IronPen CRing over payment for Card 1!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@IronPen Bingo time again [img]https://i.imgur.com/6Wu40KH.png[/img] CR sent for card #1
@IronPen
Bingo time again 6Wu40KH.png
CR sent for card #1

@ironpen

funds sent for card #3.

@ironpen

funds sent for card #3.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
[quote name="@memelissa" date="2021-08-15 08:42:57" ] Quick question, is this bingo fully recorded by the players and their draws? What is the purpose of the listed item on this thread for each day, if everyone's draws are different? (edit, figured that one out lol) Sending a CR for card 3, btw ^^ [/quote] You record your own Pinkerton pulls in the Spreadsheet given I obviously have no idea what you pull everyday. If you get a bingo I double check that those items are the one you listed on the spreadsheet and make sure there's no errors before I confirm a Bingo and you pick your prize. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!
@memelissa wrote on 2021-08-15 08:42:57:
You record your own Pinkerton pulls in the Spreadsheet given I obviously have no idea what you pull everyday. If you get a bingo I double check that those items are the one you listed on the spreadsheet and make sure there's no errors before I confirm a Bingo and you pick your prize. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen I'm going to send in for card #2 please! This looks like fun!
@IronPen I'm going to send in for card #2 please! This looks like fun!
1XxsMUE.pngg4DcSLb.gifMyoPTeC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29