Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monster Mash Raffle
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 152 153
i love sudoku! i got 16445 which corresponds to Memorial Urn
(day 3)
i love sudoku! i got 16445 which corresponds to Memorial Urn
(day 3)
i0zb.png
Bump 15
Bump 15
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
[emoji=cat 3 size=1] Bump 38

Bump 38
4OQcs93.png
47 [emoji=cauldron size=1]
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Username: KryptikKreature

User ID: 588525

Payment Type and Amount: 25kt
Username: KryptikKreature

User ID: 588525

Payment Type and Amount: 25kt
Artshop_Commission_2.png
bump 3
bump 3
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
[center][size=1]@FinnFantastic, @pghbekka, @@FantasyGirlRai, @Firefirebert, @BlackStarfire, @GrumpyKettle, @kellers, @xXDragonHeartXx, @GatlingGear, @pghbekka, @Oldred100, @Oldred100, @Seonais, @stoked, @Foxil, @QueenNewt, @LibraryWhale, @hyddenchyld, @GermanicNordic, @WolfCrystal, @Foxil, @errika, @Mosspodge, @Dawkosaur, @Stillxill, @Farore, @Elfydragon, @GarbagePal, @Persinnamon, @Combaticons, @ChaiSpicedTea, @Onyxbat, @imginate, @gravitycon, @pghbekka, @stoked, @Mythariah, @exquisite, @dragonflare92, @Luminosi, @nebulaxie, @Unelore, @Firefirebert, @BlackStarfire, @Jayfeather88, @Crystalitar, @kimnoodles, @Combaticons, @Silvael, @OnyxBat, @terrified, @LilliesAndRoses, @Chickles13, @Fireflicker, @lovefromneptun, @missaliceblue, @stoked, @Litha, @FableTheWolf, @ArianaBering, @FinalFlight, @littlejellybean, @Kuroikumo, @WolfyKnutz[/size] Hello everyone! Just a few quick things before day 4! [list][*]Sorry to those people who were not pinged yesterday! It seems like my pinglist somehow got a little messed up and ended up not pinging everyone properly. I've tried to fix the issue, but if you notice that there's a problem, please let me know!! [*]If you are not on the pinglist and would like to be, please add yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11a47Bh-TnbqKlMwHyRKeZsnu0xt-uW5rwJtOL0yIufw/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url]! [*]If you are new to the raffle and were pinged today, it's because I wanted to make sure you had an opportunity to try out the daily game! If you do not want to be pinged, please let me know and I will remove you from the Daily Game pinglist. [*]Please do not edit or delete the tally marks on the sidebar of the pinglist! These are part of the way I am keeping track of tickets, and I do not want anyone missing out on tickets! [*]I have not yet recorded yesterday's tickets, but I promise I will get to it!! Things are very busy and stressful for me right now, but I'm definitely trying to keep on top of things! [*][b]All days of the Great Puppet Escape will form a connected story! Details in past days will ABSOLUTELY become relevant again in future puzzles! Keep all of these things and more in mind when it comes time to solve the final puzzle![/b] [*]Thank you all again for participating in the Daily Game and Raffle!! Please remember that you can discuss what is going on in the story/things you notice too! I love hearing your ideas about what's all going on! I even saw a reply that was in RP format yesterday and I thought that was SO cool!!! You guys rock!!! [/list] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7d1586148aa261e3b40a8d9b0b562df9/ece60a2aed662ce2-27/s640x960/33c1a239a9afa6d6368640627255fedb0b174251.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]Day 4[/b][/size]: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b3289a95f1faf98ab472f9f2f93697b2/fb81cb46db48e657-92/s640x960/0b90d6a6d862a1b0ed96bdffbfe2d40c157a19c5.png[/img] It's strange enough that Alaric seems to mark each of his items with some sort of serial number, but for that number to turn out to be written on a [spoiler]memorial urn[/spoiler]... You aren't sure what to think. Patches said that when you find whichever item had that the number on it, you should probably search around there. As it turned out, you find it set atop the fireplace mantle in a long, arched ceiling dining hall. So searching near the fireplace it is then. You begin poking around the fireplace, first pawing around the bricks and later using one of the nearby fire irons to overturn the old, charred remains of the wood. Just as it seems you’ll find nothing, a sudden and terribly loud clanking of dishes sounds out behind you. You whirl around and see a cloche on the long dining table clattering around violently. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64919839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649199/64919839_350.png[/img][/url] Cautiously, you approach as the cloche continues to shift and shudder uncontrollably around the table. Yanking the lid off, you are startled once again as a surprisingly heavy and very hungry Puppet dragon lunges out at you. Its jaws knash horrifyingly close to your neck, and you try with all your might to shove it away. Thankfully, before its bear-trap jaws can clamp down on you, it de-animates and falls limp in your arms. You breathe a frightened sigh of relief as its bug-like eyes glass over and the trance takes hold once again. Gods, that was a close call… Setting the Puppet down, you look back to where it was hiding on the table. Various piles of half-eaten food litter the surface, along with spilled cups, broken glass, and… another note?! “The altar planned, the vision stands, all the world is stable. All that now doth bother me - two misfits ‘round the table.” Two misfits? What does that mean? What does any of this mean? Are there some objects on the table that somehow don’t belong? It would definitely be a good idea to check before going back and reporting to Patches. Let’s see… [b]DOWNLOAD OR PRINT THE PUZZLE BELOW [url=https://i.ibb.co/YhNbCgz/Day-4-Better.png]PAGE 1[/url] INSTRUCTIONS:[/b] Find the two objects that don't make sense to have at the dinner table. These objects will clue you in to where you will have to go next!
@FinnFantastic, @pghbekka, @@FantasyGirlRai, @Firefirebert, @BlackStarfire, @GrumpyKettle, @kellers, @xXDragonHeartXx, @GatlingGear, @pghbekka, @Oldred100, @Oldred100, @Seonais, @stoked, @Foxil, @QueenNewt, @LibraryWhale, @hyddenchyld, @GermanicNordic, @WolfCrystal, @Foxil, @errika, @Mosspodge, @Dawkosaur, @Stillxill, @Farore, @Elfydragon, @GarbagePal, @Persinnamon, @Combaticons, @ChaiSpicedTea, @Onyxbat, @imginate, @gravitycon, @pghbekka, @stoked, @Mythariah, @exquisite, @dragonflare92, @Luminosi, @nebulaxie, @Unelore, @Firefirebert, @BlackStarfire, @Jayfeather88, @Crystalitar, @kimnoodles, @Combaticons, @Silvael, @OnyxBat, @terrified, @LilliesAndRoses, @Chickles13, @Fireflicker, @lovefromneptun, @missaliceblue, @stoked, @Litha, @FableTheWolf, @ArianaBering, @FinalFlight, @littlejellybean, @Kuroikumo, @WolfyKnutz

Hello everyone! Just a few quick things before day 4!

• Sorry to those people who were not pinged yesterday! It seems like my pinglist somehow got a little messed up and ended up not pinging everyone properly. I've tried to fix the issue, but if you notice that there's a problem, please let me know!!
  • If you are not on the pinglist and would like to be, please add yourself HERE!
  • If you are new to the raffle and were pinged today, it's because I wanted to make sure you had an opportunity to try out the daily game! If you do not want to be pinged, please let me know and I will remove you from the Daily Game pinglist.

• Please do not edit or delete the tally marks on the sidebar of the pinglist! These are part of the way I am keeping track of tickets, and I do not want anyone missing out on tickets!
  • I have not yet recorded yesterday's tickets, but I promise I will get to it!! Things are very busy and stressful for me right now, but I'm definitely trying to keep on top of things!
  • All days of the Great Puppet Escape will form a connected story! Details in past days will ABSOLUTELY become relevant again in future puzzles! Keep all of these things and more in mind when it comes time to solve the final puzzle!
  • Thank you all again for participating in the Daily Game and Raffle!! Please remember that you can discuss what is going on in the story/things you notice too! I love hearing your ideas about what's all going on! I even saw a reply that was in RP format yesterday and I thought that was SO cool!!! You guys rock!!!

33c1a239a9afa6d6368640627255fedb0b174251.png
Day 4:

0b90d6a6d862a1b0ed96bdffbfe2d40c157a19c5.png

It's strange enough that Alaric seems to mark each of his items with some sort of serial number, but for that number to turn out to be written on a memorial urn... You aren't sure what to think.

Patches said that when you find whichever item had that the number on it, you should probably search around there. As it turned out, you find it set atop the fireplace mantle in a long, arched ceiling dining hall. So searching near the fireplace it is then. You begin poking around the fireplace, first pawing around the bricks and later using one of the nearby fire irons to overturn the old, charred remains of the wood. Just as it seems you’ll find nothing, a sudden and terribly loud clanking of dishes sounds out behind you. You whirl around and see a cloche on the long dining table clattering around violently.

64919839_350.png

Cautiously, you approach as the cloche continues to shift and shudder uncontrollably around the table. Yanking the lid off, you are startled once again as a surprisingly heavy and very hungry Puppet dragon lunges out at you. Its jaws knash horrifyingly close to your neck, and you try with all your might to shove it away. Thankfully, before its bear-trap jaws can clamp down on you, it de-animates and falls limp in your arms. You breathe a frightened sigh of relief as its bug-like eyes glass over and the trance takes hold once again. Gods, that was a close call…

Setting the Puppet down, you look back to where it was hiding on the table. Various piles of half-eaten food litter the surface, along with spilled cups, broken glass, and… another note?!

“The altar planned, the vision stands, all the world is stable. All that now doth bother me - two misfits ‘round the table.”

Two misfits? What does that mean? What does any of this mean? Are there some objects on the table that somehow don’t belong? It would definitely be a good idea to check before going back and reporting to Patches. Let’s see…

DOWNLOAD OR PRINT THE PUZZLE BELOW
PAGE 1

INSTRUCTIONS:

Find the two objects that don't make sense to have at the dinner table. These objects will clue you in to where you will have to go next!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
soooo, i'm pretty sure it's the needle and thread but i'm not really sure what room that could indicate inside a closet maybe? this is the first one i'm stuck on Dx
soooo, i'm pretty sure it's the needle and thread but i'm not really sure what room that could indicate inside a closet maybe? this is the first one i'm stuck on Dx
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
@Dawkosaur Your answer to the game is correct!!! As far as what the next location we have to go to is, I'd suggest looking at the story section from yesterday's puzzle! You're most likely to find an indication of where to go in there!
@Dawkosaur Your answer to the game is correct!!! As far as what the next location we have to go to is, I'd suggest looking at the story section from yesterday's puzzle! You're most likely to find an indication of where to go in there!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
ahh, i see now a sewing work room!
ahh, i see now a sewing work room!
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 152 153