Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monster Mash Raffle
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 152 153
bump 32
bump 32
[emoji=cat 3 size=1] Bump - 40
Bump - 40
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Bump 30 :3

Extremely excited for the Daily Game! OwO
Bump 30 :3

Extremely excited for the Daily Game! OwO
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
44 [emoji=blue bee size=1]
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Bump 20
Bump 20
28 bump
28 bump
i0zb.png
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7d1586148aa261e3b40a8d9b0b562df9/ece60a2aed662ce2-27/s640x960/33c1a239a9afa6d6368640627255fedb0b174251.png[/img][/center] [center][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [font=georgia][size=6][b]DAILY GAME[/b][/size] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][/center] [center][b]NOW OPEN [/b] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d8cebfcd28a833562ec3131b3a16bebb/09869157c4426255-fb/s640x960/a5fb3699d1f4f0cabc1a37cb2e4aabe5b8c64b83.png[/img][/center] Each day, one of the Puppets will temporarily awaken from their magical trance and appear to give you clues that will help you unravel the mystery of the Puppet House. Remember, however, that these dragons are still dazed and confused from the strength of Alaric's dark magic. They may speak in tongues, or have their words jumbled! Sometimes they might not be any help at all! Try to decipher the clues to help free them once and for all from The Puppet Master's curse. Once the curse is lifted, an extremely valuable prize pack will be unlocked for this raffle! No one actually has to get a correct answer for the game to progress. However, depending on how well the participants are able to unravel the mystery, the prize pack may only contain one prize… or an amazing assortment of prizes adding up to over 10,000 gems in value! [b]Rules[/b]: [list] [*] [b]Each day that you participate gives you 1 ticket into the separate drawing for the "Lord of Halloween" prize pack![/b] There will be a maximum of 15 tickets available for each participant of the Daily Game - "The Great Puppet Escape!" Each ticket corresponds to a day of the game that was played and participated in by the player. [*] [b]You do not have to get the answer to the puzzle correct to be able to get your ticket![/b] All that counts is that you tried! However, the more clues you get correct, the better you will be able to answer the final riddle! [*] Feel free to discuss the puzzles on the thread! Talk about what you think the clues mean and what could potentially happen in the future! However, it is preferable if you use spoiler tags so those who don't want help with the answers can avoid any spoilers! You can also message me if you have questions or concerns! [*] Clues to the answer of the final puzzle can appear anywhere! Not only should you consider the answers to each daily puzzle, but you should also keep your eyes peeled for details in the text, the bios/profiles of the Puppet Dragons, and even in other small tidbits scattered throughout my lair & the Monster Mash thread! [*] You can either print out the puzzles and do them manually or download the JPGs and do the puzzles digitally in paint or any other editing program! You do not have to turn your sheets in anywhere, but [b]you SHOULD post your answer using a spoiler tag on the thread so I know you participated![/b] [*] [b]For the first day of the Daily Game, every participant has been pinged. However, if you would like to continue to be pinged for the Daily Game you MUST put your username on the list [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11a47Bh-TnbqKlMwHyRKeZsnu0xt-uW5rwJtOL0yIufw/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url]![/b] Otherwise, you will not receive a daily ping alerting you when the next part of the game is up! [/center] [center]@FinnFantastic, @xxDoxxie, @Yinny, @LArte, @littleraddish128, @QuirkyJunimo, @exquisite, @Chickles13, @Agreas, @Zikitty, @Azureus, @CrystallizedMoon, @Northforest5, @imginate, @Dawkosaur, @hotpants, @Orbeez, @Vixentail, @littlejellybean, @Doozie, @dartist, @LoversMasque, @TombOfTheLich, @Twiggles, @ProHomo57, @FableTheWolf, @ArianaBering, @Kothra, @WolfyKnutz, @MangoSmoothie878, @Kuroikumo, @cartographic, @MessengerDragon, @Juxta13, @finnamony, @errika, @PearlyGirl, @cvthedral, @bamboo1996, @GoldenBones, @FinalFlight, @GarbagePal, @bunearies, @Squidhead, @badthings, @pghbekka, @FantasyGirlRai, @Firefirebert, @BlackStarfire, @GrumpyKettle, @kellers, @xXDragonHeartXx, @GatlingGear, @oldred100, @Seonais, @QueenNewt, @LibraryWhale, @hyddenchyld, @GermanicNordic, @WolfCrystal, @Foxil, @Dawkosaur, @Stillxill, @Farore, @Elfydragon, @Persinnamon, @Combaticons, @ChaiSpicedTea, @Onyxbat, @imginate, @gravitycon, @pghbekkam, @stoked, @Mythariah, @dragonflare92, @Luminosi, @nebulaxie, @Unelore, @Firefirebert, @Jayfeather88, @Crystalitar, @Silvael, @Combaticons, @kimnoodles, @terrified[/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7d1586148aa261e3b40a8d9b0b562df9/ece60a2aed662ce2-27/s640x960/33c1a239a9afa6d6368640627255fedb0b174251.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]Day 1[/b][/size]: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b3289a95f1faf98ab472f9f2f93697b2/fb81cb46db48e657-92/s640x960/0b90d6a6d862a1b0ed96bdffbfe2d40c157a19c5.png[/img] "I wasn't always like this, you know." Patches looks wistfully down at his paws, as if longing for the intangibility of something long gone and begins picking at his stitches. He flinches briefly in pain, before turning back to face you. "I had a family. We lived in a little houseboat kind of near Flotsam Town. I was out fishing one day and-" Patches grows silent, knitted brows furrowing as the events of that day flow back to him. "I... think I must have swam out too far. The last thing I remember is looking back towards the boat before everything went black. When I woke up, I was here and my body was suddenly made of fabric and stuffing." You look at him incredulously, wondering how in all of Sornieth this could have happened. "And now I'm stuck here, just like you. But you don't have a puppet body like the rest of us! I... know it might be too much to ask, but... do you think you could look around for me? I've tried to find a way out before, but if any of the other Puppets find out that I'm not under the same sleeping spell... who knows what they might do? They only seem to wake up every once in a while, but it's hard to know where and when. I... can't have them pulling my stitches out! I need to get out of here. And if they're like me... then they need help too." You nod at him, a silent promise that you'll search around the house and see what you can do. After all... you're trapped here too. But where to look first? As if reading your mind, Patches hands you a torn up piece of paper with what looks like a floor plan sketched onto it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62755168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627552/62755168_350.png[/img][/url] “Here!” he says, “I drew up a map for you to help you figure out where to search! I definitely heard noises coming from one of these rooms! I… um… I can’t remember exactly which one it was though… But I did write down some things about where I think it was coming from! If you use what I wrote down, you should be able to figure out where to search next!... right?" You look down at the map and notes that Patches handed to you. His handwriting is scribbly and difficult to make out, but it's worth a shot... [b]DOWNLOAD OR PRINT THE PUZZLE BELOW [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/233416cabb97321397419a4354978595/480a49fa4629c599-31/s1280x1920/456413f00090c40a3ecfa5cf9aeeab1d84cd7558.png]PAGE 1[/url] / [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/3b96eb90a624edc41f4f7ae48cb4ec7c/480a49fa4629c599-c9/s1280x1920/47d309fc04289bfe2dfff3d50f4f60af24798aee.png]PAGE 2[/url][/b][/center] [center][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b]: Use Patches' notes to help you figure out which room he heard the noises coming from![/center]
33c1a239a9afa6d6368640627255fedb0b174251.png
DAILY GAME
NOW OPEN

a5fb3699d1f4f0cabc1a37cb2e4aabe5b8c64b83.png

Each day, one of the Puppets will temporarily awaken from their magical trance and appear to give you clues that will help you unravel the mystery of the Puppet House. Remember, however, that these dragons are still dazed and confused from the strength of Alaric's dark magic. They may speak in tongues, or have their words jumbled! Sometimes they might not be any help at all! Try to decipher the clues to help free them once and for all from The Puppet Master's curse.

Once the curse is lifted, an extremely valuable prize pack will be unlocked for this raffle! No one actually has to get a correct answer for the game to progress. However, depending on how well the participants are able to unravel the mystery, the prize pack may only contain one prize… or an amazing assortment of prizes adding up to over 10,000 gems in value!

Rules:
  • Each day that you participate gives you 1 ticket into the separate drawing for the "Lord of Halloween" prize pack! There will be a maximum of 15 tickets available for each participant of the Daily Game - "The Great Puppet Escape!" Each ticket corresponds to a day of the game that was played and participated in by the player.
  • You do not have to get the answer to the puzzle correct to be able to get your ticket! All that counts is that you tried! However, the more clues you get correct, the better you will be able to answer the final riddle!
  • Feel free to discuss the puzzles on the thread! Talk about what you think the clues mean and what could potentially happen in the future! However, it is preferable if you use spoiler tags so those who don't want help with the answers can avoid any spoilers! You can also message me if you have questions or concerns!
  • Clues to the answer of the final puzzle can appear anywhere! Not only should you consider the answers to each daily puzzle, but you should also keep your eyes peeled for details in the text, the bios/profiles of the Puppet Dragons, and even in other small tidbits scattered throughout my lair & the Monster Mash thread!
  • You can either print out the puzzles and do them manually or download the JPGs and do the puzzles digitally in paint or any other editing program! You do not have to turn your sheets in anywhere, but you SHOULD post your answer using a spoiler tag on the thread so I know you participated!
  • For the first day of the Daily Game, every participant has been pinged. However, if you would like to continue to be pinged for the Daily Game you MUST put your username on the list HERE! Otherwise, you will not receive a daily ping alerting you when the next part of the game is up!

33c1a239a9afa6d6368640627255fedb0b174251.png
Day 1:

0b90d6a6d862a1b0ed96bdffbfe2d40c157a19c5.png

"I wasn't always like this, you know."

Patches looks wistfully down at his paws, as if longing for the intangibility of something long gone and begins picking at his stitches. He flinches briefly in pain, before turning back to face you.

"I had a family. We lived in a little houseboat kind of near Flotsam Town. I was out fishing one day and-" Patches grows silent, knitted brows furrowing as the events of that day flow back to him. "I... think I must have swam out too far. The last thing I remember is looking back towards the boat before everything went black. When I woke up, I was here and my body was suddenly made of fabric and stuffing."

You look at him incredulously, wondering how in all of Sornieth this could have happened.

"And now I'm stuck here, just like you. But you don't have a puppet body like the rest of us! I... know it might be too much to ask, but... do you think you could look around for me? I've tried to find a way out before, but if any of the other Puppets find out that I'm not under the same sleeping spell... who knows what they might do? They only seem to wake up every once in a while, but it's hard to know where and when. I... can't have them pulling my stitches out! I need to get out of here. And if they're like me... then they need help too."

You nod at him, a silent promise that you'll search around the house and see what you can do. After all... you're trapped here too. But where to look first?

As if reading your mind, Patches hands you a torn up piece of paper with what looks like a floor plan sketched onto it.

62755168_350.png

“Here!” he says, “I drew up a map for you to help you figure out where to search! I definitely heard noises coming from one of these rooms! I… um… I can’t remember exactly which one it was though… But I did write down some things about where I think it was coming from! If you use what I wrote down, you should be able to figure out where to search next!... right?"

You look down at the map and notes that Patches handed to you. His handwriting is scribbly and difficult to make out, but it's worth a shot...

DOWNLOAD OR PRINT THE PUZZLE BELOW
PAGE 1 / PAGE 2

INSTRUCTIONS:

Use Patches' notes to help you figure out which room he heard the noises coming from!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
*screams in not able to participate because my iPad is broken*
*screams in not able to participate because my iPad is broken*
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
oh yay, it begins!! i found the answer - it's room 7!
oh yay, it begins!! i found the answer - it's room 7!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
room #7?
room #7?
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 152 153