Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monster Mash Raffle
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 153
[center][emoji=skull size=1] [b]Thread Bump Count: 32[/b] [emoji=skull size=1][/center]
Thread Bump Count: 32
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Additional thoughts (part two)
Pinplush' messag says "WHERE OLD PINK-EYES GO??" which I guess is referring to Alaric.

Eiery says "Store... room...". We met him in the sewing room. Is he referring to this room or another one? Especially since Pinplush told us he had found a room when we first met him, but then it wasn't mentioned again...

Dante! His previous message said that he was glad he had been able to "blow the know-it-all cover" if I remember correctly. Now he says "Don't trust what you see" which seems like a very good advice. Is Patches a dragon at all? he looks like one but is the only puppet we have met so far with glowing eyes and at this point I don't trust anything anymore.

Bones' message says "Wingsss of red and rooooot". ~Plague sprite~

Mitzi says "Don't... eat... the mold..." ... I wasn't going to... O.o thanks anyway

Finally, Heckal. He seems nice...
“Blue-Eyed Master used to help old Master-” wait so Patches WAS Alaric's apprentice! Uuuuuugh I'm 100% sure that the way the puppets awaken and fall back into trance is governed by something else. There's no way they randomly turn on just in time to attack me and then turn off right before revealing important information.
Since Patches seems to have been Alaric's apprentice he might be the one doing this. This... makes sense. In the beginning puppets awakened in the places we went to, except for Riley and Eiery. Riley is still a mistery, but Eiery could make sense because me were not meant to leave the sewing room and go back so soon. Maybe he didn't awaken because Patches didn't know we would be going back. Then we went off the course Patches had prepared and met Dante, Bones and Heckal who all seemed already awake. Mitzy was moving when we first saw him and then outright attacked us, which allowed Patches to escape. Heckal turned off right as he started telling us more information about the Blue-eyed master-
All this though would imply that Patches has some magical way to know what the puppets are doing, even when he is not there. This is... not good.
Additional thoughts (part two)
Pinplush' messag says "WHERE OLD PINK-EYES GO??" which I guess is referring to Alaric.

Eiery says "Store... room...". We met him in the sewing room. Is he referring to this room or another one? Especially since Pinplush told us he had found a room when we first met him, but then it wasn't mentioned again...

Dante! His previous message said that he was glad he had been able to "blow the know-it-all cover" if I remember correctly. Now he says "Don't trust what you see" which seems like a very good advice. Is Patches a dragon at all? he looks like one but is the only puppet we have met so far with glowing eyes and at this point I don't trust anything anymore.

Bones' message says "Wingsss of red and rooooot". ~Plague sprite~

Mitzi says "Don't... eat... the mold..." ... I wasn't going to... O.o thanks anyway

Finally, Heckal. He seems nice...
“Blue-Eyed Master used to help old Master-” wait so Patches WAS Alaric's apprentice! Uuuuuugh I'm 100% sure that the way the puppets awaken and fall back into trance is governed by something else. There's no way they randomly turn on just in time to attack me and then turn off right before revealing important information.
Since Patches seems to have been Alaric's apprentice he might be the one doing this. This... makes sense. In the beginning puppets awakened in the places we went to, except for Riley and Eiery. Riley is still a mistery, but Eiery could make sense because me were not meant to leave the sewing room and go back so soon. Maybe he didn't awaken because Patches didn't know we would be going back. Then we went off the course Patches had prepared and met Dante, Bones and Heckal who all seemed already awake. Mitzy was moving when we first saw him and then outright attacked us, which allowed Patches to escape. Heckal turned off right as he started telling us more information about the Blue-eyed master-
All this though would imply that Patches has some magical way to know what the puppets are doing, even when he is not there. This is... not good.
Free dragons here!
Bump 22
Bump 22
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
[emoji=cat 3 size=1] Bump - 49
Bump - 49
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Pretty slow on the draw this time. Also that is a very cool bogsneak!
269854. The reference was beyond me but cool to know it was solved!
Pretty slow on the draw this time. Also that is a very cool bogsneak!
269854. The reference was beyond me but cool to know it was solved!
55 [emoji=skull size=1]
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@TheWanderers

I just realized I haven't been pinged for the daily game since day 2. I just checked and my name is on the ping list spreadsheet.

Catching up:
Day 3: 16445 - Memorial Urn (BTW, I love Soduku!!

Day 4: Needle and Thread let's head to the Sewing Room

Day 5: Tracing the lines I discovered a plague flight symbol. Hmm... looking back through to find a plague dragon . . . Riley! Back to the bedroom?

Day 6: Familiar

Day 7: The third square from the left on the top row (black square)

Day 8: Path 1

Day 9: ID 15586 - Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw

Day 10: 295864 and guesses on the hidden TV reference are My Little Pony, Finding Nemo, Teen Titans, or The Wizard of Oz,
@TheWanderers

I just realized I haven't been pinged for the daily game since day 2. I just checked and my name is on the ping list spreadsheet.

Catching up:
Day 3: 16445 - Memorial Urn (BTW, I love Soduku!!

Day 4: Needle and Thread let's head to the Sewing Room

Day 5: Tracing the lines I discovered a plague flight symbol. Hmm... looking back through to find a plague dragon . . . Riley! Back to the bedroom?

Day 6: Familiar

Day 7: The third square from the left on the top row (black square)

Day 8: Path 1

Day 9: ID 15586 - Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw

Day 10: 295864 and guesses on the hidden TV reference are My Little Pony, Finding Nemo, Teen Titans, or The Wizard of Oz,
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Day 10 Answer: 2 6 9 8 5 4
Time to go see how all the Puppet bios have changed...
Day 10 Answer: 2 6 9 8 5 4
Time to go see how all the Puppet bios have changed...
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
Day 10: 269845
Day 10: 269845
kiKtBfq.png
bump 24
bump 24
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 153