Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] UMA's (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=1]@clownyroaches @Chokko @Sorsciana @N3WV01D @Dragonraven21 @ShadowLugia111 @L1lith @AlexRobins @Verbenas @LewisDEvil @oldred100 @dartist @K4gryffindor @Vivichopper11 @mysticalella @Megafauna @immortaltrash389 @Luxame[/size] Pinging y'all for the raffle end! I used [url=https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php]this[/url] website. You can find an album of the tickets being drawn [url=https://imgur.com/a/KXDGVSG]here[/url]! ----- Drawing for the [b]bump[/b] raffle first.... the winner is @K4gryffindor ! Congrats, you win a copy of [item=accent: bunnycatcher]! Your winnings will be sent to you shortly via 1t PA ----- Next comes the [b]main[/b] raffle! Remember, the first place winner lists the skin they want. The second place winner lists the first two they want, in the order they want them. The third place winner lists the first three they want, in the order they want them. The first place winner gets first dibs, then the second, then the third. Please post your lists within [b]24 hours[/b] or you will forfeit your slot, every other winner will be bumped up one, and a new third place winner will be drawn! [item=accent: bloodfin tetra][item=accent: cardinal tetra][item=accent: red fire guppy] Now with that out of the way....the winners! With [b]793[/b] tickets, [b]THIRD[/b] place goes to @LewisDEvil! With [b]112[/b] tickets, [b]SECOND[/b] place goes to @N3WV01D! And finally, with [b]1,050[/b] tickets, [b]FIRST[/b] place goes to @Verbenas! ----- Congratulations everyone! If you would like to be pinged the next time I raffle off some of my UMA's, add yourself to the mobile friendly pinglist by clicking [url=https://bit.ly/3yOtvdx]here[/url]!
@clownyroaches @Chokko @Sorsciana @N3WV01D @Dragonraven21 @ShadowLugia111 @L1lith @AlexRobins @Verbenas @LewisDEvil @oldred100 @dartist @K4gryffindor @Vivichopper11 @mysticalella @Megafauna @immortaltrash389 @Luxame

Pinging y'all for the raffle end! I used this website. You can find an album of the tickets being drawn here!

Drawing for the bump raffle first.... the winner is @K4gryffindor !
Congrats, you win a copy of !
Your winnings will be sent to you shortly via 1t PA

Next comes the main raffle!
Remember, the first place winner lists the skin they want. The second place winner lists the first two they want, in the order they want them. The third place winner lists the first three they want, in the order they want them. The first place winner gets first dibs, then the second, then the third.
Please post your lists within 24 hours or you will forfeit your slot, every other winner will be bumped up one, and a new third place winner will be drawn!

Now with that out of the way....the winners!

With 793 tickets, THIRD place goes to @LewisDEvil!
With 112 tickets, SECOND place goes to @N3WV01D!
And finally, with 1,050 tickets, FIRST place goes to @Verbenas!

Congratulations everyone! If you would like to be pinged the next time I raffle off some of my UMA's, add yourself to the mobile friendly pinglist by clicking here!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Aaaah I can't believe I've won!! :0 And congratulations to all of the winners!!! [emoji=obelisk star size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] Anyhow here is my list of pref: 1. Cardinal Tetra 2. Bloodfin Tetra
Aaaah I can't believe I've won!! :0
And congratulations to all of the winners!!!

Anyhow here is my list of pref:
1. Cardinal Tetra
2. Bloodfin Tetra
Lichtdrache.gif
Thank you so much! And congrats to the rest of you guys! Of course I'll take whatever is left, I love all three, but I would much rather either of the obelisk skins, this raffle was meant to be a gift after all and it's for an obelisk lover!
Thank you so much! And congrats to the rest of you guys! Of course I'll take whatever is left, I love all three, but I would much rather either of the obelisk skins, this raffle was meant to be a gift after all and it's for an obelisk lover!
Congrats y'all! I'll be here next time too!
Congrats y'all! I'll be here next time too!
Wishlist || Pets || Lair Cleanout Dragon Raffle! || Free Fae Hatchery!
flagitem-shadow-2.pngQsi7AgW.pngXmHV7tO.png4xqaZpf.png
Tysm!!!!
1. Cardinal Tetra
Tysm!!!!
1. Cardinal Tetra
1 2 3 4 5 6