Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85
@FirozTaverbi

sending eight 1t hatchlings your way for the raffle! :D
@FirozTaverbi

sending eight 1t hatchlings your way for the raffle! :D

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
@FirozTaverbi
@cloudydawn

thank you for the ping! If you get bogged down Firoz I can take some of those, I just finished updating my last round
@FirozTaverbi
@cloudydawn

thank you for the ping! If you get bogged down Firoz I can take some of those, I just finished updating my last round
IF HubOOF Hub
@ktg1214 No worries, I've got them! Queueing for now though so I can catch up, the floor's all yours ;)
@ktg1214 No worries, I've got them! Queueing for now though so I can catch up, the floor's all yours ;)
Na5WGHa.png
@Xytiiko Thanks for the heads up! I'll get to them as soon as I can! [emoji=blue star size=1]
@Xytiiko Thanks for the heads up! I'll get to them as soon as I can!
Na5WGHa.png
@BubblePaw

Not sure if it counts as a flood, but I'm sending 18 fodder with either breed or gene bonus over
@BubblePaw

Not sure if it counts as a flood, but I'm sending 18 fodder with either breed or gene bonus over
TvGyETb.gif
@MissMaira That's fine with me, I'll pick them up ASAP! Thanks for supporting water! [emoji=water rune size=1]
@MissMaira That's fine with me, I'll pick them up ASAP! Thanks for supporting water!
d5rOIYC.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia [b]Day issue is relating to:[/b]tickets from boarding [b]Attendant sent to:[/b] n/a [b]PA screenshot/list of IDs:[/b] [b]Error in question:[/b] so i yeeted the 15 dragons i had boarded for yall back to the 2 people who contracted me for OOF boarding through that raffle board. do they count for tickets or nah?[/quote]
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

Day issue is relating to:tickets from boarding
Attendant sent to: n/a
PA screenshot/list of IDs:
Error in question: so i yeeted the 15 dragons i had boarded for yall back to the 2 people who contracted me for OOF boarding through that raffle board. do they count for tickets or nah?
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Piccalily0510 sending 20 level 10 dragons! also payout in treasure please <3

edit: i realized i didn't check the dom bonus, 2 of them have the breed bonus!

@Jousama i'd like to be in the winning rounds pinglist uwu
@Piccalily0510 sending 20 level 10 dragons! also payout in treasure please <3

edit: i realized i didn't check the dom bonus, 2 of them have the breed bonus!

@Jousama i'd like to be in the winning rounds pinglist uwu
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia [b]Day issue is relating to:[/b] today (Aug 1) [b]Attendant sent to:[/b] FirozTaverbi [b]PA screenshot/list of IDs:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GIrNSm1.png[/img] [b]Error in question:[/b] missing breed and gene bonuses[/quote]
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

Day issue is relating to: today (Aug 1)
Attendant sent to: FirozTaverbi
PA screenshot/list of IDs:
GIrNSm1.png
Error in question: missing breed and gene bonuses
i0zb.png
@SisterofWar Can I just say your username is :amazing: 10/10 I'm gonna chuck over some Skydancers and dragons, just a heads up! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/657482032124919811/867964277611462666/rubberducky.png[/img] edit: just saw you're busy LOL I'll chuck them to someone else my bad
@SisterofWar

Can I just say your username is :amazing: 10/10

I'm gonna chuck over some Skydancers and dragons, just a heads up!

rubberducky.png

edit: just saw you're busy LOL I'll chuck them to someone else my bad
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85