Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85
@Granitore
It depends on the attendant and how they record dragons!

Usually, new dragons will show up within an hour unless the attendant is super busy. If you need help finding your name, use your browser's "Find in page..." function or the keyboard command Ctrl+F (Windows)/Cmd+F (Mac) to search for your username in the leaderboard.
@Granitore
It depends on the attendant and how they record dragons!

Usually, new dragons will show up within an hour unless the attendant is super busy. If you need help finding your name, use your browser's "Find in page..." function or the keyboard command Ctrl+F (Windows)/Cmd+F (Mac) to search for your username in the leaderboard.
Na5WGHa.png
@Arwen Any word on the hatchling counting? If not I have unleveled adults to send in ^^
@Arwen Any word on the hatchling counting? If not I have unleveled adults to send in ^^
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Jousama

awesome, thanks for the answer
(i imagine them beeing super busy, the dom battle raised the fodder floor, i could not belive it as i saw the lowest price)
@Jousama

awesome, thanks for the answer
(i imagine them beeing super busy, the dom battle raised the fodder floor, i could not belive it as i saw the lowest price)
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@FirozTaverbi Sending a 1t to you instead since the catcher I was waiting to hear back from went offline, I'm sending an adult just in case.
@FirozTaverbi Sending a 1t to you instead since the catcher I was waiting to hear back from went offline, I'm sending an adult just in case.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation No worries, thanks for the heads up! ^^
@Mutation No worries, thanks for the heads up! ^^
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="Mutation" date="2021-08-01 10:45:18" ] @Arwen Any word on the hatchling counting? If not I have unleveled adults to send in ^^ [/quote] So sorry for the delay, things are hectic for all of us! 1t hatchling is fine! I'm officially offline now though so unless you don't mind waiing for me t accept you might want to drop it by someone else!
Mutation wrote on 2021-08-01 10:45:18:
So sorry for the delay, things are hectic for all of us! 1t hatchling is fine! I'm officially offline now though so unless you don't mind waiing for me t accept you might want to drop it by someone else!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@FirozTaverbi sending you a 1t private auction for the raffle!
@FirozTaverbi sending you a 1t private auction for the raffle!
FU9jwFZ.jpg
@Apetras Wonderful, thanks for the heads up! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@Apetras Wonderful, thanks for the heads up!
Na5WGHa.png
@ktg1214

I've got a flood 82 level 6s, 5 with breed bonus, 1 with color. Are you able to take them?

@FirozTaverbi

Seems like ktg is busy, you able to take all those?
@ktg1214

I've got a flood 82 level 6s, 5 with breed bonus, 1 with color. Are you able to take them?

@FirozTaverbi

Seems like ktg is busy, you able to take all those?
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn Yup, I can grab them! Just give me 2 secs to record this last batch of dragons :)
@cloudydawn Yup, I can grab them! Just give me 2 secs to record this last batch of dragons :)
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85