Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Alicio Wonderful, thanks for letting me know and thanks for your support! [emoji=blue star size=1]
@Alicio Wonderful, thanks for letting me know and thanks for your support!
Na5WGHa.png
Hi there,

The accents are really pretty! But can we get the ID numbers so we can see what they'd look like on our dragons, please?
Hi there,

The accents are really pretty! But can we get the ID numbers so we can see what they'd look like on our dragons, please?
CTF4up6.png
@Fledhyris

if you click it to see it (it opens the dressingroom) here a little trick: right-click the accent and click "open picture in new window"(i think that is what it is called in english), if you now view the tab description of the window it should show the accent / skin ID.
@Fledhyris

if you click it to see it (it opens the dressingroom) here a little trick: right-click the accent and click "open picture in new window"(i think that is what it is called in english), if you now view the tab description of the window it should show the accent / skin ID.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
how long does it take until i can see my name on the spreadsheet (and is there an easy way to find my name on the sheet?)
how long does it take until i can see my name on the spreadsheet (and is there an easy way to find my name on the sheet?)
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@FirozTaverbi Sending a Level 11 through 1t PA!
@FirozTaverbi Sending a Level 11 through 1t PA!
nTa2yPT.png
[quote name="Fledhyris" date="2021-08-01 10:06:25" ] Hi there, The accents are really pretty! But can we get the ID numbers so we can see what they'd look like on our dragons, please? [/quote] @Fledhyris Imperial Snowblooms ID is #5354 and Spring Wedding's is #25802 !
Fledhyris wrote on 2021-08-01 10:06:25:
Hi there,

@Fledhyris Imperial Snowblooms ID is #5354 and Spring Wedding's is #25802 !
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@Orbeez Thank you!! Thanks for letting me know too :)
@Orbeez Thank you!! Thanks for letting me know too :)
Na5WGHa.png
@Granitore @TheUltimateOwl Thanks!! }:=8)
@Granitore @TheUltimateOwl Thanks!! }:=8)
CTF4up6.png
@Fledhyris

Oops! I didn't realise the outfits wouldn't carry the accents over. I've edited the prize packs so they still show the accent but also include their skin ID and provide their game database links and the skin preview function via the icon.
@Fledhyris

Oops! I didn't realise the outfits wouldn't carry the accents over. I've edited the prize packs so they still show the accent but also include their skin ID and provide their game database links and the skin preview function via the icon.
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Awesome, thanks! }:=8D
@Jousama Awesome, thanks! }:=8D
CTF4up6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85