Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@arwen The 1t dragons I just sent are for the OOF raffle along with all the ones at normal level 7 prices
@arwen The 1t dragons I just sent are for the OOF raffle along with all the ones at normal level 7 prices
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@willowlight
Sent you a 1tPA of level 8 skydancer for the OOF raffle, thank you!
@willowlight
Sent you a 1tPA of level 8 skydancer for the OOF raffle, thank you!
@Arwen I'd like to send in a 1t dragon! Do hatchlings still count for the animated daily badge?
@Arwen I'd like to send in a 1t dragon! Do hatchlings still count for the animated daily badge?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@arelia @jousama @snowbelle

hi, your most dragons and most 1t dragons leaderboards on the board topper tab on this sheet is only including until row 54 and is therefore not correct. I figured you'd want to know!
@arelia @jousama @snowbelle

hi, your most dragons and most 1t dragons leaderboards on the board topper tab on this sheet is only including until row 54 and is therefore not correct. I figured you'd want to know!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@FirozTaverbi
sending two 1ts your way!
@FirozTaverbi
sending two 1ts your way!
i0zb.png
@erika Wonderful, thanks for the heads up! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
@erika Wonderful, thanks for the heads up!
Na5WGHa.png
@Mutation Happy to receive! I believe the 1t hatchling counts, but i'm currently confirming.
@Mutation Happy to receive! I believe the 1t hatchling counts, but i'm currently confirming.
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Fulminare

Fixed! Thank you for letting us know!
@Fulminare

Fixed! Thank you for letting us know!
2rHLxZD.png
@/Snowbelle [s]the daily badge in the spreadsheet shows a soap?...i am curious, is it also a daily badge together with the Refresh-Spring (sparkling) Water that we can earn by sending in dragons?[/s] (btw,i sent a hatchling to earth because i liked the daily badge (feel guilty), but a trained level 5 to one of you, because i actually want to support water) eidt: nevermind got fixed,thanks for holding this stunning DoM battle! [emoji=firework size=1]
@/Snowbelle

the daily badge in the spreadsheet shows a soap?...i am curious, is it also a daily badge together with the Refresh-Spring (sparkling) Water that we can earn by sending in dragons?
(btw,i sent a hatchling to earth because i liked the daily badge (feel guilty), but a trained level 5 to one of you, because i actually want to support water)
eidt: nevermind got fixed,thanks for holding this stunning DoM battle!
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@firoztaverbi About to send uhh 33 level 6s for 1t, as well as I believe 7 level 6 skydancers for treasure. This may take a while to get all the PAs up, thanks in advance!
@firoztaverbi About to send uhh 33 level 6s for 1t, as well as I believe 7 level 6 skydancers for treasure. This may take a while to get all the PAs up, thanks in advance!
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85