Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
[center][img]http://i.picasion.com/gl/91/eWiO.gif[/img][/center] after rollover :p
eWiO.gif
after rollover :p
1HDUhks.png
LET'S GOOOO WATER FLIGHT!!!!!!

Oooooh u all want some rad art from me ooooh~
LET'S GOOOO WATER FLIGHT!!!!!!

Oooooh u all want some rad art from me ooooh~
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Glitter badges are A++
Glitter badges are A++
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Thank you for the wonderful start! I'll be back tomorrow!
Thank you for the wonderful start! I'll be back tomorrow!
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@Jousama I would like to be added to the winning rounds pinglist please! c:
@Jousama I would like to be added to the winning rounds pinglist please! c:
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
@RosaTheRad Gotcha!
@RosaTheRad Gotcha!
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="BirdWings" date="2021-08-01 04:55:41" ] I'll be moving to water flight next so I'm excited to help out! [/quote] We will be glad to have you on board! U will be able to find the water flight discord as well on our forums once u join us so make sure to join that as well when u finished moving over to us! c:
BirdWings wrote on 2021-08-01 04:55:41:
I'll be moving to water flight next so I'm excited to help out!

We will be glad to have you on board! U will be able to find the water flight discord as well on our forums once u join us so make sure to join that as well when u finished moving over to us! c:
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@BubblePaw, since in the spreadsheet you said to ping you if flooding... I have 60+ dragons ready to send (can only send 26 at a time because of lair space). I'll be using PA if it's okay? ^^
@BubblePaw, since in the spreadsheet you said to ping you if flooding... I have 60+ dragons ready to send (can only send 26 at a time because of lair space). I'll be using PA if it's okay? ^^
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia [b]Day issue is relating to:[/b] 1st august [b]Attendant sent to:[/b] Jousama (not to do with the attendants I don’t think) [b]PA screenshot/list of IDs:[/b] On mobile, will add later if necessary [b]Error in question:[/b] My 0t dragons aren’t showing up on the leaderboard, I currently have 13 sent which should put me on the leaderboard but my name isn’t there. Apologies if this is just a delay in the sheet but I’m going hard for that akir [/quote]
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

Day issue is relating to: 1st august
Attendant sent to: Jousama (not to do with the attendants I don’t think)
PA screenshot/list of IDs: On mobile, will add later if necessary
Error in question: My 0t dragons aren’t showing up on the leaderboard, I currently have 13 sent which should put me on the leaderboard but my name isn’t there. Apologies if this is just a delay in the sheet but I’m going hard for that akir
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
[quote name="@FreyaShadow" date="2021-08-01 06:19:39" ] @BubblePaw, since in the spreadsheet you said to ping you if flooding... I have 60+ dragons ready to send (can only send 26 at a time because of lair space). I'll be using PA if it's okay? ^^ [/quote] Sounds good to me! I have 23 slots open so I'll be picking up in batches of 23. Send them over whenever you are ready! Thanks for supporting water [emoji=water rune size=1]
@FreyaShadow wrote on 2021-08-01 06:19:39:
Sounds good to me! I have 23 slots open so I'll be picking up in batches of 23. Send them over whenever you are ready! Thanks for supporting water
d5rOIYC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85