Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [giveaway] done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center]hi, i'm arga! [emoji=butterfly size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket. [*]to claim it, just post saying so! you don't need to ping me, but if you do that's fine. [*]there will be one (1) winner. you may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with your prize. [*]i will disqualify you if you attempt to enter multiple times, as this is unfair to both myself and others. [i]you are responsible for ensuring you have not already entered.[/i] [*]tickets will be recorded [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sV0-I7UlHiCdZt0XKNxhE1DIDLtNdrgI7PeJUCS9BKc/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [*][b]giveaway ends 7/31 at 23:59 server.[/b] [center][quote=prize][item=primary gene: flaunt][item=secondary gene: flare] [i]primary gene: flaunt, secondary gene: flare[/quote][/center]
hi, i'm arga!
  • everyone can earn up to one (1) ticket.
  • to claim it, just post saying so! you don't need to ping me, but if you do that's fine.
  • there will be one (1) winner. you may keep, sell, gift, or otherwise do whatever you'd like with your prize.
  • i will disqualify you if you attempt to enter multiple times, as this is unfair to both myself and others. you are responsible for ensuring you have not already entered.
  • tickets will be recorded here.
  • giveaway ends 7/31 at 23:59 server.

prize wrote:
    Primary Gene: Flaunt
    primary gene: flaunt, secondary gene: flare
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I'd love to enter please! The new genes are awesome!
I'd love to enter please! The new genes are awesome!
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
[center]I'd love to enter! Thank you a lot for doing this giveaway! [emoji=butterfly size=1][/center]
I'd love to enter! Thank you a lot for doing this giveaway!
I'm very interested!
I'm very interested!
He/Him--28--Libra
JA5ZBlz.png nZmzCdB.png
Ooh I'd love to enter! The scrying workshop has been eating me away since the release!
Ooh I'd love to enter! The scrying workshop has been eating me away since the release!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
I'd like to enter please! Thank u!!
I'd like to enter please! Thank u!!
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
Hello! I would like to enter please!
Hello! I would like to enter please!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
I'd love to enter! Thanks for doing this! ^^
I'd love to enter! Thanks for doing this! ^^
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
I'd love to enter! these are already one of my favorite genes!!
I'd love to enter! these are already one of my favorite genes!!
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
I would love a ticket please ! 'v') <3 Thanks a lot for the giveaway !! The genes are so cool
I would love a ticket please ! 'v') <3 Thanks a lot for the giveaway !! The genes are so cool
ezgif-3-983a76681a47.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23