Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Thank you!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157
@Katsuji sending 5 dragons your way for boarding!
@Katsuji sending 5 dragons your way for boarding!
Na5WGHa.png
@Katsuji Sorry, I forgot to put my UN and ID in the last couple dragons' bio! Could you go in and add them in?
@Katsuji Sorry, I forgot to put my UN and ID in the last couple dragons' bio! Could you go in and add them in?
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi,

Gotchu.
@FirozTaverbi,

Gotchu.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Arelia @Jousama @brit @PlushiePalooza

Heya! So I was able to put my info into the storage tab a couple of days ago without any problem but now when I go back to edit my available den spaces(I wanna increase spaces) the sheet doesn’t want to let me edit. If possible, could someone change the available den spots to 50? Thanks!
@Arelia @Jousama @brit @PlushiePalooza

Heya! So I was able to put my info into the storage tab a couple of days ago without any problem but now when I go back to edit my available den spaces(I wanna increase spaces) the sheet doesn’t want to let me edit. If possible, could someone change the available den spots to 50? Thanks!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako
I've changed the den slots over for you!
@Koyako
I've changed the den slots over for you!
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza

Thank you very much!
@PlushiePalooza

Thank you very much!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
[quote=Online Pinglist]@sassypants @hisseefit @alexrobins @cloudydawn @koyako @awb @teletraan @teletraan @mindrop @kinseinei @ghostingskies @nirnrootnoises @casanoble @meowruff @rosoidela @bearskull @catchyearwyrm19 @mirna @selah @wishuponadragon @billbezos @kaichoukai @exasperatedmom @talise @mysteriously @undusk @kukulcania @negcol @attilathepun @tinytalkingtina @angelamelinda @ryulyn @sgkat @sea0fatlas @rowdy @unelore @cocolatia @fallenarrow [/quote] Who would like 18 dragons for the den? :) (Also: If you'll be around for a few hours and would like my next batch or want me to direct droplets your way, feel free to let me know as well. Get those tickets!)

Who would like 18 dragons for the den? :)

(Also: If you'll be around for a few hours and would like my next batch or want me to direct droplets your way, feel free to let me know as well. Get those tickets!)
Na5WGHa.png
@brit

I can take them!
@brit

I can take them!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@brit
Queue me behind for the next batch (den) ^^
@brit
Queue me behind for the next batch (den) ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@brit
I can take them and/or can take more latter tonight as long as dennable.
@brit
I can take them and/or can take more latter tonight as long as dennable.
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png3.png5kRkxhJ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157