Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Otter's Grab Bag Shoppe [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello! I would like 1 grab bag :) I'm sorry to ask this for such a small order, but do you take mixed?
Hello! I would like 1 grab bag :) I'm sorry to ask this for such a small order, but do you take mixed?
spiral500100.jpg
@littleraddish128

Yep!
@littleraddish128

Yep!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@veyly @CoinFlip

Good morning folks! I've caught up with all orders from yesterday which means I am willing to go for more today! Will we hit 100 bags today? I sure hope so!

As a general reminder, I have to go gift shopping today + head over to my niece's 5th birthday party around 4 PM EST or 1 PM FR Time. I might be slow in responding to grab bags, but I will get to them before I head to bed tonight.

As another thought, I run a lot of unique and fun fundraisers for Water Dom. If you decide you want pinged for when the all flight ones are held, you should sign up for the general pinglist. If you want pinged for your daily 3 bags here, use the daily reminder pinglist.
@veyly @CoinFlip

Good morning folks! I've caught up with all orders from yesterday which means I am willing to go for more today! Will we hit 100 bags today? I sure hope so!

As a general reminder, I have to go gift shopping today + head over to my niece's 5th birthday party around 4 PM EST or 1 PM FR Time. I might be slow in responding to grab bags, but I will get to them before I head to bed tonight.

As another thought, I run a lot of unique and fun fundraisers for Water Dom. If you decide you want pinged for when the all flight ones are held, you should sign up for the general pinglist. If you want pinged for your daily 3 bags here, use the daily reminder pinglist.
noSD0w3.png
sending for 3 bags c:
sending for 3 bags c:
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
hi can i get uhhhhhh three grab bags please
hi can i get uhhhhhh three grab bags please
NN9NPXA.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Just sent for 3 bags!
Just sent for 3 bags!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Sending for 3 bags! And happy birthday to your niece!
Sending for 3 bags! And happy birthday to your niece!
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
sending for 3 bags !!
sending for 3 bags !!
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
lil bump
lil bump
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
Update guys. I did not realize how long the party was going to be or how long I was going to be gone. I'm going to temporarily pause this so I can get caught up tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Update guys. I did not realize how long the party was going to be or how long I was going to be gone. I'm going to temporarily pause this so I can get caught up tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
noSD0w3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9