Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Otter's Grab Bag Shoppe [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SilverOtter Sending for 3 bags via pm :)
@SilverOtter Sending for 3 bags via pm :)
Sending for 3 bags!
Sending for 3 bags!
wishlist
I'm all caught up to here! We're 50 bags in which means we're 50 bags away from the first giveaway!

Congrats guys!

Also, if you wish to get daily reminder pings, please sign up on the spreadsheet. Also, general pinglist means I'll ping you when this thread reopens + when I run Water DOM grab bag events + when I run the Dragon Gacha event!
I'm all caught up to here! We're 50 bags in which means we're 50 bags away from the first giveaway!

Congrats guys!

Also, if you wish to get daily reminder pings, please sign up on the spreadsheet. Also, general pinglist means I'll ping you when this thread reopens + when I run Water DOM grab bag events + when I run the Dragon Gacha event!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Bump!
Bump!
noSD0w3.png
Bump!
Bump!
noSD0w3.png
May I buy 3 goodie-bags?!
May I buy 3 goodie-bags?!
NPlGwJU.png
Sending payment for 3 bags ^^
Sending payment for 3 bags ^^
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
I feel obligated to mention that in the rules it says to post on this thread before sending you a PM, while in the instructions, step 2 is sending you a PM while step 3 is posting to the thread. I just find that a little funny. :P

Regardless, I'm going to PM you payment for 3 grab bags in a sec, and I better get them before new years ;P
I feel obligated to mention that in the rules it says to post on this thread before sending you a PM, while in the instructions, step 2 is sending you a PM while step 3 is posting to the thread. I just find that a little funny. :P

Regardless, I'm going to PM you payment for 3 grab bags in a sec, and I better get them before new years ;P
qxoPK8f.png
__

Ujr5ghr.png

TdTJOrw.png

YMPbu9R.png
___
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
Sending for 3 bags:3€!
Sending for 3 bags:3€!
@Fujita

Just send a PM!
@Fujita

Just send a PM!
noSD0w3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9