Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Unelore

The color bonus is for Tanish tertiary today, this dragon has smoke.
@Unelore

The color bonus is for Tanish tertiary today, this dragon has smoke.
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubuking
Im so sorry, I just read Smoke and assumed it was the GENE XD just got up and wanted to just send them in before I did anything else this morning ^^' I'll resend him, correctly
@Fubuking
Im so sorry, I just read Smoke and assumed it was the GENE XD just got up and wanted to just send them in before I did anything else this morning ^^' I'll resend him, correctly
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
@Fubuking

sending 21 lads over, all with either gene bonus, breed bonus, or color bonus.
@Fubuking

sending 21 lads over, all with either gene bonus, breed bonus, or color bonus.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@cosmoslost

Just a heads up, I'm currently offering treasure for the raffle so you may have been looking at the wrong row.

@Borkbean

I'll start recording them in a sec, thanks for letting me know!
@cosmoslost

Just a heads up, I'm currently offering treasure for the raffle so you may have been looking at the wrong row.

@Borkbean

I'll start recording them in a sec, thanks for letting me know!
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
oh yup I definitely was oops
oh yup I definitely was oops
rliq5a8.png eq6zQ9M.png

mlHpBMC.png
@Fubuking

Whoops, I also missed 7 dragons with smoke. Feel free to just send the missed bonus via PM.
@Fubuking

Whoops, I also missed 7 dragons with smoke. Feel free to just send the missed bonus via PM.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@pacificautumn @Anastasia0428 @FatherOfBirds @commoncomitatus @FinalFlight @Ambulocetus @catalyticgenesis @missaliceblue [Center]Good morning everyone. Here is your daily badge ping. Send at least 1 dragon to ice through our raffle today to earn this badge! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lLdFRlt.png[/img] [b]Monday[/b] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/lLdFRlt.png[/img][/code][/center]
@pacificautumn @Anastasia0428 @FatherOfBirds @commoncomitatus @FinalFlight @Ambulocetus @catalyticgenesis @missaliceblue
Good morning everyone. Here is your daily badge ping. Send at least 1 dragon to ice through our raffle today to earn this badge!
lLdFRlt.png

Monday
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lLdFRlt.png[/img]
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@icthys
should be fixed now! i mustve not done that chunk for some reason?? sorry for the mixup!
@icthys
should be fixed now! i mustve not done that chunk for some reason?? sorry for the mixup!
@Freefire

Sending you 19 level 7s and 1 level 8. :)
4 of them have exalt bonuses.
@Freefire

Sending you 19 level 7s and 1 level 8. :)
4 of them have exalt bonuses.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are
Received, thank you!
@Are
Received, thank you!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23