Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle - DONE
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Rynne I’m so sorry it took me so long! (No caps ‘cause typing on mobile before phone dies)

1 jubilee
2 war and peace
3 fight club
4 1 to 25 by Epsereth
5 the pit and the pendulum
6 treasure island
7 skin game
8 spring awakening
@Rynne I’m so sorry it took me so long! (No caps ‘cause typing on mobile before phone dies)

1 jubilee
2 war and peace
3 fight club
4 1 to 25 by Epsereth
5 the pit and the pendulum
6 treasure island
7 skin game
8 spring awakening
alWiqh6.png
It's been over 24 hours, so prizes are now set and will be sent out shortly!
It's been over 24 hours, so prizes are now set and will be sent out shortly!
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7MrV96B.png[/img][/center] Round seven has been sent out, so we're ready for round eight! Once again, thank you to everyone who sent to us, and we hope you had a happy Brightshine Jubilee! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3ppvYcQ.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]_[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/6CcsZDj.png[/img][color=transparent]________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND EIGHT[/b] 1. @meadbhb 2. @bfkitsune 3. @hyacindy 4. @lerawrs 5. @carmagnole 6. @attilathepun 7. @motherofbeardies 8. @tarshaan 9. @tune 10. @mudguts (carried over) [nextcol][color=transparent]_____________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/6CcsZDj.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3ppvYcQ.png[/img][/center] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist][size=0] @Gender @ketsueki44 @SocklessWonder @DuskofDawn12 @FantasyGirlRai @Meadbhb @Dandydots @IllusionandDeny @jazilee @Granitore [/quote]
7MrV96B.png

Round seven has been sent out, so we're ready for round eight! Once again, thank you to everyone who sent to us, and we hope you had a happy Brightshine Jubilee!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

3ppvYcQ.png
_6CcsZDj.png________________
ROUND EIGHT

1. @meadbhb
2. @bfkitsune
3. @hyacindy
4. @lerawrs
5. @carmagnole
6. @attilathepun
7. @motherofbeardies
8. @tarshaan
9. @tune
10. @mudguts (carried over)

_____________6CcsZDj.png
3ppvYcQ.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif

yeah!!! Thanks, I'd like The Flame and The Flower please.

yeah!!! Thanks, I'd like The Flame and The Flower please.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Rynne
Thank you!!
1. Fight Club
2.The Mercy of Snakes
3.4 Hours Grinding
4. Hippos go berserk
@Rynne
Thank you!!
1. Fight Club
2.The Mercy of Snakes
3.4 Hours Grinding
4. Hippos go berserk
@Rynne

Thank you!

1) Skin Game
2) Fight Club
3) Long Winter
4) Words of Science and the History Behind Them
5) The Waste Land

@Rynne

Thank you!

1) Skin Game
2) Fight Club
3) Long Winter
4) Words of Science and the History Behind Them
5) The Waste Land

@Rynne - Thanks for running this! :)

1. Anarchist Cookbook
2. 4 hours grinding by Bearskull
3. The Language of Flowers
4. Fight Club
5. Choose Your Own Adventure (Geometric Coatl M)
6. Negima! Magister Negi Magi
7. This Charming Man
@Rynne - Thanks for running this! :)

1. Anarchist Cookbook
2. 4 hours grinding by Bearskull
3. The Language of Flowers
4. Fight Club
5. Choose Your Own Adventure (Geometric Coatl M)
6. Negima! Magister Negi Magi
7. This Charming Man
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1. Skin Game
2. Choose Your Own Adventure: Accent: Geometric Coatl M
3. Choose Your Own Adventure: Skin: This Light of Mine
4. Choose Your Own Adventure: Skin: Lovely Lady
4. Fight Club
5. Words of Science and the History Behind Them
6. Spring Awakening
1. Skin Game
2. Choose Your Own Adventure: Accent: Geometric Coatl M
3. Choose Your Own Adventure: Skin: This Light of Mine
4. Choose Your Own Adventure: Skin: Lovely Lady
4. Fight Club
5. Words of Science and the History Behind Them
6. Spring Awakening
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@Rynne thank you!!

1) Choose your own adventure (lovely lady)
2) Hippos go berserk
@Rynne thank you!!

1) Choose your own adventure (lovely lady)
2) Hippos go berserk
EDxOo1O.png
thanks!

@Rynne

1. The Language of Flowers
2. 1 Use of Clanbound Gaoler Scroll
3. Hippos Go Berserk!
4. The Long Winter
5. Choose Your Own Adventure: Geometric Coatl
6. Choose Your Own Adventure: Hiddenvine
7. A Confederacy of Dunces
8. The Pit and the Pendulum