Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Name my Kitten Win a Prize! Finished
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ending soon at 16:00 fr time! Get your names entered asap!
ending soon at 16:00 fr time! Get your names entered asap!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
winners are being chosen thank you all for partaking in naming my kitten!
winners are being chosen thank you all for partaking in naming my kitten!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowLugia111 Caramel Pretzel was the name that stood out to my family we decided to name him that but Pretzel for short thanks to you for coming up with this name!
@DangerousSanity in second place For the name Pepper my mom really liked this name
@theobear Third place I really enjoyed the puns for the names you came up with especially furrito gave my mother a good chuckle.

In conclusion, thank you to everyone who partook in naming my kitten and I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the newest update for the modern breed! As for the winners your prizes will be delivered asap if flight rising doesn't crash on me for the sheer amount of people online atm
@ShadowLugia111 Caramel Pretzel was the name that stood out to my family we decided to name him that but Pretzel for short thanks to you for coming up with this name!
@DangerousSanity in second place For the name Pepper my mom really liked this name
@theobear Third place I really enjoyed the puns for the names you came up with especially furrito gave my mother a good chuckle.

In conclusion, thank you to everyone who partook in naming my kitten and I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the newest update for the modern breed! As for the winners your prizes will be delivered asap if flight rising doesn't crash on me for the sheer amount of people online atm
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12