Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Name my Kitten Win a Prize! Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][size=4][font=new time roman]Firstly allow me to introduce you to this wonderful bundle of joy:[/font][/size] ---------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4Xa9HIc.png[/img][/center] ------------------------ Now you may be wondering why I showed you a picture of my kitten well, allow me to explain! As of right now, he doesn't have a name, my family and I couldn't come up with one so this is where you guys come in! I want you guys to come up with a name for this wonderful kitten. Down below will be a couple of guidelines when it comes to naming him! [b]Ending 6/15![/b]
Firstly allow me to introduce you to this wonderful bundle of joy:
4Xa9HIc.png

Now you may be wondering why I showed you a picture of my kitten well, allow me to explain! As of right now, he doesn't have a name, my family and I couldn't come up with one so this is where you guys come in! I want you guys to come up with a name for this wonderful kitten. Down below will be a couple of guidelines when it comes to naming him!
Ending 6/15!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Guidelines:

1. Feel free to come up with any name as long as it's not anything inappropriate.
2. I'm more likely to lean towards a unique name
3. You can come up with as many names as you like
4. The first person who gives that name will be rewarded the prize if it is chosen so duplicates after the first name won't count!
5. I'm okay with another name from another language as long as it's not offense.
6. With prizes It should go without saying don't harass the winner or me if you don't
win.
7. If I need to update guidelines I will if you have any questions feel free to ask away!
Guidelines:

1. Feel free to come up with any name as long as it's not anything inappropriate.
2. I'm more likely to lean towards a unique name
3. You can come up with as many names as you like
4. The first person who gives that name will be rewarded the prize if it is chosen so duplicates after the first name won't count!
5. I'm okay with another name from another language as long as it's not offense.
6. With prizes It should go without saying don't harass the winner or me if you don't
win.
7. If I need to update guidelines I will if you have any questions feel free to ask away!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
[center][size=5][font=new time roman]Prizes:[/font][/size][/center] ----------- [quote][center][size=4]First Place:[/size][/center] [center]400[emoji=gem size=1] + 300tickets for the monthly elemental raffle[/center][/quote] [quote][center][size=4]Second Place:[/size][/center] [center]300[emoji=gem size=1] + 100tickets for the monthly elemental raffle[/center][/quote] [quote][center][size=4]Third Place:[/size][/center] [center]100[emoji=gem size=1] + 50tickets for the monthly elemental raffle[/center][/quote]
Prizes:

Quote:
First Place:
400 + 300tickets for the monthly elemental raffle
Quote:
Second Place:
300 + 100tickets for the monthly elemental raffle
Quote:
Third Place:
100 + 50tickets for the monthly elemental raffle
Thanks so much for reading this and good luck to everyone!
Thanks so much for reading this and good luck to everyone!
res
res
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @Darkmoonbreeder @MotherOfBeardies @OfeliaWillow @FaerieQueene @Orbeez @Raelienn @FlameValkyrie @Ivyshade @Blacksail @CilencioCerbera @DragonElles @Evelyan @ilan @Tuliptitan @RQuestions @goodwinner @dukeofyork @Fluttering @kiwipen @FableSky @LibraryWhale @Kigyptnee @Laugh @LadyMer @Mirelyn @viola0riri @Firedragona @repretwan @pghbekka @hogarth @moonmoo @someeon @samsquatchzilla @Birdmusic @awanderingprson @whamm @AquaShadow @cartographic @Gladiolusa @Doozie @glitches @ElohimRes @SilentWanderer @ProphetSystem @Slowking @ChissChass @StarfallRanch @RexD999 @a8247 @MorenaFlame @kellers @momobenono1 @FreyaShadow
Hey guys I wanted to ping everyone for this since you all have a chance to win some tickets and some sweet currency!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @Darkmoonbreeder @MotherOfBeardies @OfeliaWillow @FaerieQueene @Orbeez @Raelienn @FlameValkyrie @Ivyshade @Blacksail @CilencioCerbera @DragonElles @Evelyan @ilan @Tuliptitan @RQuestions @goodwinner @dukeofyork @Fluttering @kiwipen @FableSky @LibraryWhale @Kigyptnee @Laugh @LadyMer @Mirelyn @viola0riri @Firedragona @repretwan @pghbekka @hogarth @moonmoo @someeon @samsquatchzilla @Birdmusic @awanderingprson @whamm @AquaShadow @cartographic @Gladiolusa @Doozie @glitches @ElohimRes @SilentWanderer @ProphetSystem @Slowking @ChissChass @StarfallRanch @RexD999 @a8247 @MorenaFlame @kellers @momobenono1 @FreyaShadow
Hey guys I wanted to ping everyone for this since you all have a chance to win some tickets and some sweet currency!
@SayuriHawthorn what a cutie! I'll think on a name but omg is this a male tortoiseshell?? (Calico because of the white chin?)
But that so rare!
@SayuriHawthorn what a cutie! I'll think on a name but omg is this a male tortoiseshell?? (Calico because of the white chin?)
But that so rare!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Oh my GOODNESS!

He reminds me of a Steven lol.

-Oliver
-Sammy
-Oscar
-Milo
Oh my GOODNESS!

He reminds me of a Steven lol.

-Oliver
-Sammy
-Oscar
-Milo
IMG_0615.png
@SayuriHawthorn
This is a fun idea!
I have:
Dion
Halston
Miro
Aerin
Cashel
Asirah
Chantal
@SayuriHawthorn
This is a fun idea!
I have:
Dion
Halston
Miro
Aerin
Cashel
Asirah
Chantal
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@SayuriHawthorn
OMG WHAT A PRECIOUS BOY! <3
Here are some names~

Mikael
Jiji (Or Gigi)
Kovu
Rajah (I mean, Rajah is a girl in the show, but details)
Toulouse (Aristocats?)
Berlioz (More Disney names xD)
@SayuriHawthorn
OMG WHAT A PRECIOUS BOY! <3
Here are some names~

Mikael
Jiji (Or Gigi)
Kovu
Rajah (I mean, Rajah is a girl in the show, but details)
Toulouse (Aristocats?)
Berlioz (More Disney names xD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12