Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free hibernal den items v.4 CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Hello, sorry we’re closed until further notice [center][b][font=new century][size=5][color=#0FE7FF]W[/color][color=#1BD9FC]e[/color] [color=#33BEF8]a[/color][color=#3FB1F6]r[/color][color=#4BA3F4]e[/color] [color=#6388F0]c[/color][color=#6F7BEE]u[/color][color=#7B6DEB]r[/color][color=#8760E9]r[/color][color=#9352E7]e[/color][color=#9F45E5]n[/color][color=#AB37E3]t[/color][color=#B72AE1]l[/color][color=#C31CDF]y[/color][color=#CF0FDD]:[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][color=Red][u][b][font=new century][size=7]CLOSED[/size][/font][/b][/u][/color][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073][img]https://i.imgur.com/nXXLYax.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Welcome! This is a thread, made specifically to help users unlock their Hibernal Den slots! If you need something, please post saying what you need, and we'll send it over! (please note this thread is run by two people, and we may take a little while to get back to you) Instead of adding the amount of everything we have and editing every time we send something out, we just added the name of what we have in stock. Please tell us how much you need of everything, and we'll send what we have. This is first come first serve. Although they are not required, we accept donations. For more information, see our "Donators" post. Also, we have goos, sludges, and oozes, if you need those. Please comment saying how much and what you need. [i]Please note we may not have any![/i][/center] [center][b]Please read our few rules![/b] - These items are for your hibernal den only! - Don't get upset if we don't have something - Put the name of your favorite book/movie somewhere in your post so we know you have read the rules. Only put your favorite book/movie once, we will remember if you read the rules before(If you put it in your post on the old thread, so sorry, you're going to have to do it one more time!) - Be polite - Lucbbit has asked politely that you do not ping them[/center] [center]Thank you, -@Lucbbit and @Dragonsongbird[/center]
Hello, sorry we’re closed until further notice

We are currently:
CLOSED
nXXLYax.png
Welcome! This is a thread, made specifically to help users unlock their Hibernal Den slots! If you need something, please post saying what you need, and we'll send it over! (please note this thread is run by two people, and we may take a little while to get back to you)

Instead of adding the amount of everything we have and editing every time we send something out, we just added the name of what we have in stock. Please tell us how much you need of everything, and we'll send what we have. This is first come first serve.

Although they are not required, we accept donations. For more information, see our "Donators" post.

Also, we have goos, sludges, and oozes, if you need those. Please comment saying how much and what you need. Please note we may not have any!
Please read our few rules!
- These items are for your hibernal den only!
- Don't get upset if we don't have something
- Put the name of your favorite book/movie somewhere in your post so we know you have read the rules. Only put your favorite book/movie once, we will remember if you read the rules before(If you put it in your post on the old thread, so sorry, you're going to have to do it one more time!)
- Be polite
- Lucbbit has asked politely that you do not ping them
Thank you,
-@Lucbbit and @Dragonsongbird
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
[center][size=7][color=purple][u]Food[/u][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OSme9Ok.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=purple][i]Insects[/i][/color][/size] [item=gliding ant] [item=jumping spider] [item=water strider] [item=barbed tail] [item=earthworm] [item=fly] [item=redwing hopper] [item=rolling scarab] [item=flameburst waterstrider] [item=daddy longlegs] [item=mistral beetle] [item=black iron spider] [item=songbird mimic] [item=zebra cricket] [item=soylent yellow] [item=Flurry flyer] [item=brown river recluse] [item=giant desert centipede] [item=Subterranean Termie] [item=darkwood titan] [item=goliath beetle] [item=buzzwing vampire] [item=bloodfly] [item=tiger beetle] [item=hardshell moonsting] [item=scorpion fly] [item=rolly polly] [item=Coffee bean hawkmoth] [item=jewelfaced dragonfly] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OSme9Ok.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=purple][i]Meat[/i][/color][/size] [item=Blue Throated Budgie] [item=Dust Slither] [item=Grey Squirrel] [item=Common Sparrow] [item=Reedhopper] [item=Black Capped Chickadee] [item=Plague Bat] [item=Hellbender] [item=Bog Canary] [item=Balsas Anole] [item= Old World Rabbit] [item=Valley Quail] [item=Shrew] [item=Black Orpington] [item=Hooded Skunk] [item=Dodo leg] [item=Spurred Dodo Leg] [item= Dodo Wing] [item=Sunspot Sparrow] [item=Wildwood Owlet] [item= Sakura Owlet] [item=Dried Jerky] [item=Everglade Hedgehog] [item=Steelhound Drone] [item=Dwarf Fawn] [item=Writhing Treesnake] [item=Tigereye Squirrel] [item=Forester Squirrel] [item=Wartoad Trainee] [item=Molten Tadpole] [item=Lovebird] [item=Extinguished Bunny][item=Flatback Sea Turtle] [item=Leatherback Sea Turtle] [item=Jade Peacock] [item=Amelanistic Racer] [item=Spotted Seal] [item=Bluebite Rattler] [item=Chameleon Seal] [item=Downy Mouse] [item=Rat Tangle] [item=Pale Prince] [item=Mangled Zeeba Carcass] [item=Gamy Shockshank] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OSme9Ok.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=purple][i]Seafood[/i][/color][/size] [item=Tuxedo Urchin] [item=Cragside Mussels] [item=Leech] [item=Luminous Shortfin] [item=Sparkling Crayfish] [item=Silver Guppy] [item=Common Minnow] [item=Clown Shrimp] [item=Tiger Shrimp] [item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish] [item=Sea Sparrow] [item=Smallhead Flying Fish] [item=Sea Hare] [item=Marsh Stalker] [item=Renegade Dartling] [item=Yellow-Tinged Featherduster] [item=Eel Larvae] [item=Dried Fish] [item=Fish Oil] [item=Coral Dweller] [item= Spotted Stingray] [item=Clownfish] [item=Vampire Eel] [item= Soylent Blue] [item=Almandine Goby] [item= Humpback Anglerfish] [item=Sandyshore Sea Bass] [item=Sea Bass] [item=pleco] [item=Swordfish] [item=Ghostcrab] [item=Scaleskin Marlin] [item=Hypnotic Scallop] [item=Giant Oarfish] [item=Oarfish] [item=Broadstripe Uaru] [item=Ringscale Arowana] [item=Subterranean Goldfish] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OSme9Ok.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=purple][i]Plants[/i][/color][/size] [item=Jungle Lilies] [item=Blue Parrot Tulip] [item=Juneflower] [item=Fogflower] [item=Maple Seed] [item=Redblood Sapper] [item=Wisp Fruit] [item=Sugarmelon] [item=Flycatcher] [item=Woodland Acorn] [item=Vegetable Oil] [item=Delta Orchid] [item=Fragrant Orchid] [item=Sunflower Seeds] [item=Longneck Winter Rations] [item=Soylent Green] [item=Rotala] [item=Bicolor Petunia] [item=Bloody Snapdragon] [item=Bulrush] [item=Blacktongue Pepper] [item= Crimson Rootvine] [item=Pale pink rose] [item=Satin Violets] [item=Myosotis] [item=Floating Maiden] [item=Dusty Marigold] [item=Iris] [item=water mimosa] [item=polarized mushrooms] [item=sanddrift aconite]
Food
OSme9Ok.png
Insects

Gliding Ant Jumping Spider Water Strider Barbed Tail Earthworm Fly Redwing Hopper Rolling Scarab Flameburst Waterstrider Daddy Longlegs Mistral Beetle Black Iron Spider Songbird Mimic Zebra Cricket Soylent Yellow Flurry Flyer Brown River Recluse Giant Desert Centipede Darkwood Titan Goliath Beetle Buzzwing Vampire Bloodfly Tiger Beetle Hardshell Moonsting Scorpion Fly Rolly Polly Coffee Bean Hawkmoth Jewelfaced Dragonfly
OSme9Ok.png
Meat

Blue Throated Budgie Dust Slither Grey Squirrel Common Sparrow Reedhopper Black Capped Chickadee Plague Bat Hellbender Bog Canary Balsas Anole Old World Rabbit Valley Quail Shrew Black Orpington Hooded Skunk Dodo Leg Spurred Dodo Leg Dodo Wing Sunspot Sparrow Wildwood Owlet Sakura Owlet Dried Jerky Everglade Hedgehog Steelhound Drone Dwarf Fawn Writhing Treesnake Tigereye Squirrel Forester Squirrel Wartoad Trainee Molten Tadpole Lovebird Extinguished Bunny Flatback Sea Turtle Leatherback Sea Turtle Jade Peacock Amelanistic Racer Spotted Seal Bluebite Rattler Chameleon Seal Downy Mouse Rat Tangle Pale Prince Mangled Zeeba Carcass Gamy Shockshank
OSme9Ok.png
Seafood

Tuxedo Urchin Cragside Mussels Leech Luminous Shortfin Sparkling Crayfish Silver Guppy Common Minnow Clown Shrimp Tiger Shrimp Pumpkinseed Sunfish Sea Sparrow Smallhead Flying Fish Sea Hare Marsh Stalker Renegade Dartling Yellow-Tinged Featherduster Eel Larvae Dried Fish Fish Oil Coral Dweller Spotted Stingray Clownfish Vampire Eel Soylent Blue Almandine Goby Humpback Anglerfish Sandyshore Sea Bass Sea Bass Pleco Swordfish Ghostcrab Scaleskin Marlin Hypnotic Scallop Giant Oarfish Oarfish Broadstripe Uaru Ringscale Arowana Subterranean Goldfish
OSme9Ok.png
Plants

Jungle Lilies Blue Parrot Tulip Juneflower Fogflower Maple Seed Redblood Sapper Wisp Fruit Sugarmelon Flycatcher Woodland Acorn Vegetable Oil Delta Orchid Fragrant Orchid Sunflower Seeds Longneck Winter Rations Soylent Green Rotala Bicolor Petunia Bloody Snapdragon Bulrush Blacktongue Pepper Crimson Rootvine Pale Pink Rose Satin Violets Myosotis Floating Maiden Dusty Marigold Iris Water Mimosa Polarized Mushrooms Sanddrift Aconite
[center][size=7][color=brown][u]Materials[/u][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/R8JGP9q.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=brown][i]Minerals & Ores[/i][/color][/size] [item=clay][item=sand][item=nickel ore][item=silver ore][item=traprock][item=rich nickel ore][item=morganite][item=pink chalcedony][item=amber][item=prehnite][item=gravel][item=salt][item=copper ore] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/R8JGP9q.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=brown][i]Organics[/i][/color][/size] [item=chimera fangs][item=ash twigs][item=birch twigs][item=redwood kindling][item=muckbottom shell][item=elk pelt][item=jeweled octoflyer beak][item=fallout streak pinion][item=wildwood moss][item=blooming vine][item=bonepriest venom][item=dragonhorn coral][item=potted peacevine][item=hardy antler][item=vial of river muck][item=ghastly houndskull][item=fractured tusk][item=oozing tusk][item=primary pigment blend][item=staghorn coral][item=crushed petals][item=zalis weaving][item=clown charger fin][item=barkback root][item=bioluminescent tail][item=corrosive depin hide][item=scarlet flycatcher wing][item=rough shalehorn][item=memorial urn][item=enchanted remains][item=ferberus skull][item=twitching leg bones][item=sticky pollen][item=leopard coralclimber toxin][item=tricolor cocoon] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/R8JGP9q.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=brown][i]Dragonmade[/i][/color][/size] [item=tattered parchment][item=rusted iron belt buckle][item=volt wiring][item=lumen wiring][item=coppercoil segment][item=steelhound core][item=rusted chain][item=swiftfoot warrior's belt][item=waterlogged boot][item=iridescent cloth][item=fluted seashell][item=metal spring][item=steelhound core][item=chrome laser head][item=malleable graybricks][item=beautiful barrens tile] [/center]
Materials
R8JGP9q.png
Minerals & Ores

Clay Sand Nickel Ore Silver Ore Traprock Rich Nickel Ore Morganite Pink Chalcedony Amber Prehnite Gravel Salt Copper Ore
R8JGP9q.png
Organics

Chimera Fangs Ash Twigs Birch Twigs Redwood Kindling Muckbottom Shell Elk Pelt Jeweled Octoflyer Beak Fallout Streak Pinion Wildwood Moss Blooming Vine Bonepriest Venom Dragonhorn Coral Potted Peacevine Hardy Antler Vial of River Muck Ghastly Houndskull Fractured Tusk Oozing Tusk Primary Pigment Blend Staghorn Coral Crushed Petals Zalis Weaving Clown Charger Fin Barkback Root Bioluminescent Tail Corrosive Depin Hide Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Rough Shalehorn Memorial Urn Enchanted Remains Ferberus Skull Twitching Leg Bones Sticky Pollen Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Tricolor Cocoon

R8JGP9q.png
Dragonmade

Tattered Parchment Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Volt Wiring Lumen Wiring Coppercoil Segment Steelhound Core Rusted Chain Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt Waterlogged Boot Iridescent Cloth Fluted Seashell Metal Spring Steelhound Core Chrome Laser Head Malleable Graybricks Beautiful Barrens Tile
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
[center][color=pink][size=7][u]Apparel[/u][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2aMqESp.png[/img][/center] [center][item=simple darksteel necklace] [item=teardrop citrine choker][item=teardrop citrine armlet][item=teardrop citrine belt] [item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item= crimson rogue hood][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard] [item=winterwatcher's arctic bags][item=pathfinder's tail twist][item=pathfinder's treads][item=pathfinder's gloves] [/center]
Apparel
2aMqESp.png
Simple Darksteel Necklace
Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Armlet Teardrop Citrine Belt
Emerald Aviator Helmet Crimson Rogue Hood Crimson Rogue Wing Guard
Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Pathfinder's Tail Twist Pathfinder's Treads Pathfinder's Gloves
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
[center][color=teal][u][size=7]Familiars[/size][/u][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cWaqGV3.png[/img][/center] [center][item=emerald cave jewel][item=black wolf][item=sunspot clouddancer][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=common podid][item=dodo][item=hooded dodo][item=relic eel][item=manticore screamer][item=deadwood boar][item=longneck hunter][item=crystalplate stinger][item=amber gulper][item=fan scropion][item=somber spirit][item=highfin sea serpent][item=tradewinds gull][item=ashspine widow][item=colorburst buttersnake][/center]
Familiars
cWaqGV3.png
Emerald Cave Jewel Black Wolf Sunspot Clouddancer Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Common Podid Dodo Hooded Dodo Relic Eel Manticore Screamer Deadwood Boar Longneck Hunter Crystalplate Stinger Amber Gulper Somber Spirit Highfin Sea Serpent Tradewinds Gull Ashspine Widow Colorburst Buttersnake
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
[center][color=green][u][size=7]Battle Items[/size][/u][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SZdpSaq.png[/img][/center] [center] [item=Meditate] [item=Mana Bolt] [item=Boulder Bolt] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Frigid Bolt] [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Vile Bolt] [item= Dark Bolt] [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Zephyr Bolt] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Rune Slash] [item=Rock Slash] [item=Blazing Slash] [item=Freezing Slash] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Thunder Slash] [item= Jungle Slash] [item=Pestilent Slash] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Haste] [item=Bolster] [item=Ward] [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Enfeeble] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [item=Charged Might Fragment] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item= Shining Might Fragment] [item=Magical Might Fragment] [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Shroud] [item=Contaminate] [item=Fossilize] [item=Disorient] [item=Enamor] [item=Shock] [item=drown] [item=Congeal] [item=Envenom] [item=Might Fragment] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Health Potion] [item=Major Health Potion] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [/center]
Battle Items
SZdpSaq.png
Meditate Mana Bolt Boulder Bolt Flame Bolt Frigid Bolt Bright Bolt Shock Bolt Vile Bolt Dark Bolt Hydro Bolt Zephyr Bolt Leaf Bolt Rune Slash Rock Slash Blazing Slash Freezing Slash Blinding Slash Thunder Slash Jungle Slash Pestilent Slash Mist Slash Wave Slash Gust Slash Haste Bolster Ward Minor Health Potion Enfeeble Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Shroud Contaminate Fossilize Disorient Enamor Shock Drown Congeal Envenom Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Health Potion Major Health Potion Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
[center][color=Purple][u][size=7]Specialty[/size][/u][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TETNsz7.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][color=Purple][i]I usually buy these items myself, donations are greatly appreciated here![/i][/color][/size] [center] [size=4][color=Purple][i]Sorry, none at the moment![/i][/color][/size] [/center]
Specialty
TETNsz7.png
I usually buy these items myself, donations are greatly appreciated here!
Sorry, none at the moment!
[center][color=#B4CD3D][u][size=7]Other[/size][/u][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zExXgaI.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=#B4CD3D][i]Chest[/i][/color][/size] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [item=fishscale basket] [item=Featherfall Pack] [item=Waterlogged Trunk] [item=Terra Cotta Vase] [item=crystallized satchel] [item=bonebound chest] [item=Champion's Purse] [item=Waterway Pipe] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] [item=cryptic cube] [item=Broken Flower Pot] [item=treasured planter] [item=pelt-lined crate] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zExXgaI.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=#B4CD3D][i]Dragon Eggs[/i][/color][/size] [center][size=5][color=#B4CD3D]None at the moment![/color][/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zExXgaI.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=#B4CD3D][i]Trinket[/i][/color][/size] [item=Black Pawn] [item=White Pawn] [item=White Knight] [item=Black Knight] [item=Black Bishop] [item=White Bishop] [item=Black ROok] [item= White Rook] [item=Black Queen] [item= White QUeen] [item= Black King] [item= White King] [item=Amber-trapped fly] [item=Trilobite Fossil] [item=Scroll Case] [item=battered scroll case] [item=Copper Pocketwatch] [item=Harpy Masque] [item=Shattered Reading Spectacles] [item=Otherworldly Collar] [item=Kelp Tender Plush] [item=Mammertee Plushie] [item=Ebon-Edged Spear] [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver] [item=Airborne Warrior Belt] [item=Decorative Rasa Shard] [item=Bottled Embers] [item=Runed Helm] [item=Tarnished Chain] [item=Mysterious Relief] [item=Longneck Winter Gear] [item=Pickaxe] [item=Large Stone Collar] [item=Duelist Hilt] [item=Scary Storybook] [item=Enchanted Candle] [item=Dire Wooden Toy] [item=Spikeshell Cover] [item=Moth-eaten Mith Dolll] [item=Cheerful Chime] [item=Dancer's Bell] [item=Sharpened Serthis Spear] [item=Long Form Poetry] [item=Pohip Planter] [item=Ringmaster's Bellwhip] [item=Rusted Crown] [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] [item=Meanacing Idol] [item=Lurching Tome] [item=Lost Crown] [item=Sparksylph Husk] [item=fennec mask] [item=charcoal kitsune mask]
Other
zExXgaI.png
Chest

Rusted Treasure Chest
Fishscale Basket Featherfall Pack
Waterlogged Trunk Terra Cotta Vase
Crystallized Satchel Bonebound Chest Champion's Purse
Waterway Pipe Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Cryptic Cube
Broken Flower Pot Treasured Planter
Pelt-Lined Crate

zExXgaI.png
Dragon Eggs
None at the moment!
zExXgaI.png
Trinket

Black Pawn White Pawn White Knight Black Knight Black Bishop White Bishop Black Rook White Rook Black Queen White Queen Black King White King Amber-trapped Fly Trilobite Fossil Scroll Case Battered Scroll Case Copper Pocketwatch Harpy Masque Shattered Reading Spectacles Otherworldly Collar Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Ebon-Edged Spear Decorative Centaur Quiver Airborne Warrior Belt Decorative Rasa Shard Bottled Embers Runed Helm Tarnished Chain Mysterious Relief Longneck Winter Gear Pickaxe Large Stone Collar Duelist Hilt Scary Storybook Enchanted Candle Dire Wooden Toy Spikeshell Cover Cheerful Chime Dancer's Bell Sharpened Serthis Spear Long Form Poetry Pohip Planter Ringmaster's Bellwhip Rusted Crown Pristine Harpy Leathers Lurching Tome Lost Crown Sparksylph Husk Fennec Mask Charcoal Kitsune Mask
[center][color=red][size=7][u]Donation information[/u][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bei8hyl.png[/img][/center] [center] If you are going to donate, please send any food, battle items, items in the specialty section, or items in the other section to @Lucbbit, and any apparel, familiars, or materials to me, @Dragonsongbird. If you are donating gems or treasure, you may send to either me or Lucbbit, and we'll use that currency to pay for the more expensive items, like genes or eggs. When you donate items you will be added to this post, in the 'Item Donators' section. If you donate treasure/gems you will be added to the next post. Swip's swap stand has 7 trades which can give you hibernation den items. Most of these can be expensive, so donations here will help me and Lucbbit a ton. The items needed for the trades are: [item=Algaestrider][item=Amber Algae][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Cedar Logs][item=Coral Grouse][item=Firestarter][item=Frozen Rock Flow][item=Lyretail Puffer][item=Nymph][item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Squirrel Skull][item=Splintered Reeds][item=Stonewatch Flatblade][item=True Rainbow Trout][item=Umbral Yarn] [center][color=red][size=7][u]Badly needed items!![/u][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bei8hyl.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Below are some items that are very popular or hard to get:[/i] [item=sticky pollen][item=salt][item=ragepuff down][item=gravel][item=sweetpuff feather][item= bluelight chipskink tail][item=sardines][item=desert scrub][item=battered scroll case][item=roan mouse][item=moonglow foxtail] [i]Any genes, or expensive items[/i][/center] [center][size=7][color=red][u]Item Donators[/u][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bei8hyl.png[/img][/center] [center] @PotatoRabbit, @ArteXIII, @LeviathanDemon, @Area51raider, @Daydreamer6195, @AwkwardTrash, @Farryx, @Casilica, @nymphfae, @BeckAlistiere, @Self, @nymphaeas, @blackberrymerry, @Tomoko10, @ClickTwelve, @rosegardens02, @HappyFruit, @Chrysanthos, @SnacMeister, @Tywyllwch, @Fabellaura, @Llaabbam, @LavenderDeer, @finder77, @finchsgrave, @Hellnokitty, @SairentoTsuki, @FaerieQueene, @Aislinga, @Welcometochiliss, @Aerinsol, @ingridflo, @Cassofish, @Eizwein, @Drayna, @RimuruRin17, @8Spitfire8, @IraBell, @Dagoth, @Aquafilia, @AttilaThePun, @Blackros3, @Silvercats2, @SheerCold, @TenderheartDigit, @myriadofstars, @Blushunt, @Aerinsol, @Tywyllwch, @Animangod, @Snapdragonjoy, @Animangod, @AWB, @Witch0fDoom, @doctorshrooms, @PlayourThree, @Academy, @Welcometochiliss, @Snapdragonjoy, @StarsDragon, @PygmyFish, @LyricalChaos, @YUNLING, @Wyakin, @excelsis, @Astroreoa, @KaitoWang, @LaughingDove, @Moonwillow9999, @sp580s, @RandomStitches, @Paigeboi, @LizardTheGremlin, @YutyrannusAlien, @MeratahsBleau, @AndleRandle, @AlphaSnowdust, @starbairn, @beezeneez, @Cruelty, @CasualFlier, @Stelvu, @Doozie, @cheilith, @CosmicVagrants, @SerenityHart, @Etherical, @EnigmaInSpace, @StrawberryPie714, @grimsey, @ktg1214, @starcrossedpath, @BearFizzy12, @rattovo, @PhosphorFrog, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @FlyinFloorfer, @ReddOwl, @invaliduser232, @myotisart, @MenrvaSprout [i]Thank you so very much to all our donators![/i] [i]If we missed you, please PM me![/i] [/center] What to help others find this thread? @.finder77 made us a beautiful badge: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3012451][img]https://i.imgur.com/PtICpts.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3012451][img]https://i.imgur.com/PtICpts.png[/img][/url][/code]
Donation information
bei8hyl.png

If you are going to donate, please send any food, battle items, items in the specialty section, or items in the other section to @Lucbbit, and any apparel, familiars, or materials to me, @Dragonsongbird.

If you are donating gems or treasure, you may send to either me or Lucbbit, and we'll use that currency to pay for the more expensive items, like genes or eggs.

When you donate items you will be added to this post, in the 'Item Donators' section. If you donate treasure/gems you will be added to the next post.

Swip's swap stand has 7 trades which can give you hibernation den items. Most of these can be expensive, so donations here will help me and Lucbbit a ton. The items needed for the trades are:

Algaestrider Amber Algae Berserker's Belt Cedar Logs Coral Grouse Firestarter Frozen Rock Flow Lyretail Puffer Nymph Red Linen Fabric Scrap Runed Tuft of Fur Squirrel Skull Splintered Reeds Stonewatch Flatblade True Rainbow Trout Umbral Yarn

Badly needed items!!
bei8hyl.png
Below are some items that are very popular or hard to get:
Sticky Pollen Salt Ragepuff Down Gravel Sweetpuff Feather Bluelight Chipskink Tail Sardines Desert Scrub Battered Scroll Case Roan Mouse Moonglow Foxtail

Any genes, or expensive items

Item Donators
bei8hyl.png

What to help others find this thread? @.finder77 made us a beautiful badge:
PtICpts.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3012451][img]https://i.imgur.com/PtICpts.png[/img][/url]
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
[center][color=red][size=7][u]Donation information II[/u][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bei8hyl.png[/img][/center] Since there are expensive items that we can't afford, we are accepting treasure and gem donators! The items will be given off to the first person who asks, however, if the item is worth over 50 gems proof is required so please pm me a screen shot! Send the donos to me, @Lucbbit ! I will be managing all currency donos, be sure to thank these people when you get one of the items from the donators! (Don't ping them though they may find that annoying) [center] [center][size=7][color=red][u]Treasure Donators[/u][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bei8hyl.png[/img][/center] @Stelvu @Lucbbit @Welcometochiliss @Finder77 [center][size=7][color=red][u]Gem Donators[/u][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bei8hyl.png[/img][/center] [center] @Lucbbit [i]Thank you so very much to all our donators![/i] [i]If we missed you, please PM me![/i] [/center]
Donation information II
bei8hyl.png
Since there are expensive items that we can't afford, we are accepting treasure and gem donators! The items will be given off to the first person who asks, however, if the item is worth over 50 gems proof is required so please pm me a screen shot! Send the donos to me, @Lucbbit ! I will be managing all currency donos, be sure to thank these people when you get one of the items from the donators! (Don't ping them though they may find that annoying)
Treasure Donators
bei8hyl.png
@Stelvu @Lucbbit @Welcometochiliss @Finder77
Gem Donators
bei8hyl.png
@Lucbbit
Thank you so very much to all our donators!

If we missed you, please PM me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62