Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [INTEREST CHECK] - Animal Day '21 Raffle
1 2
[u][/u]Placeholder post for "I Think Animals are Rad" World Animal Day 2021 Raffle. [center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ACtC-3cmpPtnq-G_ofie75iLlfcfItGb9JKrEa_ICsKoIbtZtcByoX1fhi1jJh3f3VpCqVkL25llosWeU6gX0zdyGiM_3h4SYL0pdRUeGHUTHxhE17AsjAIDjehLRcje3wrveDQZ1rSn8EyrpPsuVdqHpWeC=w480-h92-no?authuser=0?.jpg[/img][/center] As an evolutionary ecologist, surprise, I think animals are rad (but so are plants, fungi, those weird catch-all eukaryotes the protists, and prokaryotes), but...I know you all secretly like animals the most! Heterotrophic multicellular eukaryotes for the win! I ran my first and only raffle so far ("[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1849111/1][b][u]i <3 plants[/u][/b][/url]", please excuse the tons of now broken image links!) FIVE years ago! I had so much fun doing it, I want to do one again! The raffle I'm planning will tentatively open on the date of the 97th annual World Animal Day, 04 October (the feast day of St. Francis, patron saint of animals and ecology) 2021. The raffle will tentatively run until 24 November 2021 (the 162nd anniversary of the publication of Charles Darwin's [u]On the Origin of Species[/u], and incidentally, the day after my birthday!). [size=6][u][b]RULES:[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*]This is a pay-to-enter raffle with tickets earned by submitting dragons + payment. Rate is 1 dragon entry per 4g/5000t. You can send your payment to me either via PM or via one-way CR. [*]Tickets are earned by submitting dragons with animal-named genes and/or colors. Bonus tickets will be allotted for dragons with multiple genes/doubles/triples of animal-themed colors. [*]Animal-themed genes and colors get tickets on a one-to-one basis. For example, if you submit a dragon with three animal-themed genes and two animal-themed colors, that counts for five tickets (3 + 2 = 5). [*]For every dragon that you enter, genes and colors count FIRST additively, on a one-to-one basis. For example, if you have a dragon with 2 genes and 3 colors that fit the requirements, they'd get 5 tickets (2+3=5). [*][b][u][size=5]Multipliers:[/size][/u][/b][LIST] [*]Doubles (XXY, XYX, XYY) = x5 [*]Triples (XXX) = x30[/LIST] [*]Multipliers are factored in AFTER gene and color requirements. For example, if you had a dragon with 2 eligible genes that was a double (XXY, XYX, or XYY) of an eligible color (with their other color ineligible), they'd get the "x5" multiplier AFTER accounting for their eligible genes and colors: 2 eligible genes + 1 eligible color =3...multiplied by the double multiplier (x5) = 15 tickets. [*]If you're curious, the ticket range for entering dragons (minus the bonus bio link tickets, which are applied AFTER multipliers is as follows: [LIST] [*]XYZ dragons: 1-6 tickets [*]Doubles: 5-25 tickets [*]Triples: 30-120 tickets[/LIST] [*][b][u][size=5]Eligible Genes/Colors:[/size][/u][/b] [LIST][u][b]Primary Genes:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Falcon [*]Giraffe [*]Jaguar [*]Leopard [*]Lionfish [*]Python [*]Skink [*]Sphinxmoth (Veilspun) [*]Tapir [*]Vipera (just one extra letter!) [*]Wasp [/LIST] [u][b]Secondary Genes:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Bee [*]Butterfly [*]Hawkmoth (Veilspun) [*]Peregrine (can also mean wandering, but everyone associates it with the falcon, right?!) [/LIST] [u][b]Tertiary Genes:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Beetle (Veilspun) [*]Firefly [*]Koi [*]Okapi [*]Peacock [*]Porcupine (Banescale) [*]Scorpion (Gaoler) [*]Thylacine [/LIST] [u][b]Applicable Colors:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Orca [*]Periwinkle (flowers, yes, but also snails!) [*]Teal (some ducks!) [*]Robin [*]Peacock [*]Mantis [*]Crocodile [*]Sanddollar [*]Sable [*]Coral [/LIST] [*][b][u][size=5]Submission Requirements:[/size][/u][/b] [b][size=5]If you have any ideas or suggestions, or would like to contribute in any way (donations, no matter how small, possible themed prizes, leveling services, art, etc.), PLEASE let me know via private message! Please DO NOT post on this thread in the meantime! Thanks in advance![/size][/b]
Placeholder post for "I Think Animals are Rad" World Animal Day 2021 Raffle.
ACtC-3cmpPtnq-G_ofie75iLlfcfItGb9JKrEa_ICsKoIbtZtcByoX1fhi1jJh3f3VpCqVkL25llosWeU6gX0zdyGiM_3h4SYL0pdRUeGHUTHxhE17AsjAIDjehLRcje3wrveDQZ1rSn8EyrpPsuVdqHpWeC=w480-h92-no?authuser=0?.jpg

As an evolutionary ecologist, surprise, I think animals are rad (but so are plants, fungi, those weird catch-all eukaryotes the protists, and prokaryotes), but...I know you all secretly like animals the most! Heterotrophic multicellular eukaryotes for the win!

I ran my first and only raffle so far ("i <3 plants", please excuse the tons of now broken image links!) FIVE years ago! I had so much fun doing it, I want to do one again!

The raffle I'm planning will tentatively open on the date of the 97th annual World Animal Day, 04 October (the feast day of St. Francis, patron saint of animals and ecology) 2021.
The raffle will tentatively run until 24 November 2021 (the 162nd anniversary of the publication of Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species, and incidentally, the day after my birthday!).

RULES:
  • This is a pay-to-enter raffle with tickets earned by submitting dragons + payment. Rate is 1 dragon entry per 4g/5000t. You can send your payment to me either via PM or via one-way CR.
  • Tickets are earned by submitting dragons with animal-named genes and/or colors. Bonus tickets will be allotted for dragons with multiple genes/doubles/triples of animal-themed colors.
  • Animal-themed genes and colors get tickets on a one-to-one basis. For example, if you submit a dragon with three animal-themed genes and two animal-themed colors, that counts for five tickets (3 + 2 = 5).
  • For every dragon that you enter, genes and colors count FIRST additively, on a one-to-one basis. For example, if you have a dragon with 2 genes and 3 colors that fit the requirements, they'd get 5 tickets (2+3=5).
  • Multipliers:
    • Doubles (XXY, XYX, XYY) = x5
    • Triples (XXX) = x30
  • Multipliers are factored in AFTER gene and color requirements. For example, if you had a dragon with 2 eligible genes that was a double (XXY, XYX, or XYY) of an eligible color (with their other color ineligible), they'd get the "x5" multiplier AFTER accounting for their eligible genes and colors: 2 eligible genes + 1 eligible color =3...multiplied by the double multiplier (x5) = 15 tickets.
  • If you're curious, the ticket range for entering dragons (minus the bonus bio link tickets, which are applied AFTER multipliers is as follows:
    • XYZ dragons: 1-6 tickets
    • Doubles: 5-25 tickets
    • Triples: 30-120 tickets
  • Eligible Genes/Colors:
    Primary Genes:
    • Falcon
    • Giraffe
    • Jaguar
    • Leopard
    • Lionfish
    • Python
    • Skink
    • Sphinxmoth (Veilspun)
    • Tapir
    • Vipera (just one extra letter!)
    • Wasp

Secondary Genes:
    • Bee
    • Butterfly
    • Hawkmoth (Veilspun)
    • Peregrine (can also mean wandering, but everyone associates it with the falcon, right?!)

Tertiary Genes:
    • Beetle (Veilspun)
    • Firefly
    • Koi
    • Okapi
    • Peacock
    • Porcupine (Banescale)
    • Scorpion (Gaoler)
    • Thylacine

Applicable Colors:
    • Orca
    • Periwinkle (flowers, yes, but also snails!)
    • Teal (some ducks!)
    • Robin
    • Peacock
    • Mantis
    • Crocodile
    • Sanddollar
    • Sable
    • Coral
  • Submission Requirements:

If you have any ideas or suggestions, or would like to contribute in any way (donations, no matter how small, possible themed prizes, leveling services, art, etc.), PLEASE let me know via private message! Please DO NOT post on this thread in the meantime!

Thanks in advance!
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
[center][size=6][b][u]PRIZES:[/u][/b][/size][/center] [b][size=4]Prizes below are subject to change between now and the beginning of the raffle! However, these are currently here as placeholders. Prizes with statuses listed as already owned are very likely to be actual final prizes in the raffle! [u]Dragon prizes will come with a free formatted bio, which you may or may not want to keep/modify. If they appear in this thread with apparel (of the cheap "I may transmute/sell this" variety), I am happy to send them along to you at least slightly clothed with those items. They MAY also be leveled and stoned, depending on how well I'm able to get my act together between now and raffle open date. Any dragon updates will be posted as they come. [/u]Any feedback on what prize packages would be appreciated/less desirable is welcome via PM, as are suggestions for other potential prize packages![/size][/b] [quote=Pretty Periwinkle][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69192144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691922/69192144_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Periwinkle Wasp / Periwinkle Noxtide / Periwinkle Opal (Goat Eyes)[/b] [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Dragon:[/b] In Lair [b]Familiar:[/b] In Hoard [/center][/quote] [quote=Pelagic Peacock][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69255438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692555/69255438_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Peacock Lionfish / Peacock Noxtide / Peacock Peacock[/b] [item=Peacock Firebird][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Peacock Spider][item=Speckled Peacock Spider] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Dragon:[/b] In Lair [b]Peacock Firebird:[/b] In Hoard [b]Peacock Scorpion:[/b] In Hoard [b]Scroll:[/b] In Hoard[/center] [/quote] [quote=Free Willy][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67439322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674394/67439322_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Orca Python / Orca Trail / Orca Okapi[/b] [item=Spiney Whale][item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Dragon:[/b] In Lair [b]Scroll:[/b] In Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=There's a Mantis In My Pantis][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69242942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692430/69242942_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Mantis Pinstripe / Mantis Trail / Mantis Peacock[/b] [item=Budwing Morpho][item=Petal Jumper] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Dragon:[/b] In Lair [b]Scroll:[/b] In Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=Tenacious Teal][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68703593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687036/68703593_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Teal Jaguar / Teal Rosette / Teal Capsule [/b] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Dragon:[/b] In Lair [b]Scroll:[/b] In Hoard [/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla - Cnidaria (Food)][center][item=Bluewave Jellyfish]x99[item=Crystal Jellyfish]x99[item=Darktide Jellyfish]x99[/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla - Cnidaria (Fun)][center][item=Jelly Drone][item=Coral Crown][item=Accent: Sunset Jelly][item=Accent: Jellyfishing] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]All Prizes:[/b] In Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla: Annelida (Food)][center][item=Blackworm]x99[item=Redworm]x99 [item=Greenworm]x99[item=Earthworm]x99[/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla: Mollusca (Friends)][center][item=Glam Nudibranch][item=Alabaster Squirmscoot][item=Melon Squirmscoot][item=Fairy Octopus] [item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Octoflyer][item=Octoflyer Baron][item=Crimson Reef Snail] [item=Garden Larail][item=Tender Larail][/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla: Mollusca (Fun)][center][item=Vista: Sea Slugs][item=Skin: Nudichromatic][item=Skin: Noodlebranch][item=Skin: Fasciatus][item=Skin: Coastal Predator] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]All Skins/Accents:[/b] In Hoard [b]Vista:[/b] To Be Brewed[/center][/quote][/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla: Echinodermata (Food)][center][item=Fallen Star]x99[item=Morning Star]x99[item=Starfish]x99[/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla: Arthropoda: Subphylum Crustacea (Food)][center][item=Blue Swimmer Crab]x99[item=Ghostcrab]x99[item=Hermit Crab]x99[item=White Reaches Crab]x99[item=Bamboo Shrimp]x99[item=Clown Shrimp]x99[[item=Jumbo Shrimp]x99[item=Tiger Shrimp]x99[item=Wood Shrimp]x99[item=Deep Sea Lobster]x99[item=Giant Isopod]x99[item=Glass Isopod]x99[item=Isopod]x99[/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla: Arthropoda: Subphylum Crustacea (Friends)][center][item=Harvest Hardshell][item=Plantation Pincher][item=Gaseous Megashrimp][item=Skittering Megashrimp][/center][/quote] [quote=Fabulous Phyla: Arthropoda: Subphylum Myriapoda][center][item=Autumn Millifae][item=Spring Millifae] [item=Bark Centipede]x99[item=Blue-Stripe Centipede]x99[item=Centipede]x99[item=Giant Desert Centipede]x99[item=Snowkissed Centipede]x99[item=Flameleg Millipede]x99[item=Giant Millipede]x99[item=Millipede]x99[/center][/quote] [quote=You Gotta Kiss a Few][center][item=Marsh Frog Companion][item=Horned Frog Companion][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion] [item=Poison Dart Frog Companion][item=Toad Companion][item=Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Rain Frog:[/b] In Hoard [b]Marsh Frog:[/b] In Hoard [b]Poison Dart Frog:[/b] In Hoard [/center][/quote] [quote=Calaveras County's Best][center][item=Palefoot Tadhop][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Wartoad] [item=Molten Wartoad][item=Fear Frog][item=Terror Toad][/center][/quote] [quote=I've Had it with These Monkey-Fighting Snakes][center][item=Corn Snake][item=Rattle Snake][item=Green Tree Python][item=Ball Python][item=Red-Tailed Boa][/center][/quote] [quote=On This Monday through Friday Plane!][center][item=Mimic Buttersnake][item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][/center][/quote] [quote=A Rat Is a Rat][center][item=Guinea Pig][item=Ham-Ham][item=Dumbo Rat][item=Nice Mice][item=Chinchilla][/center][/quote] [quote=Rodents of Unusual Size][center][item=Ember Mouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Ragamouse][item=Frosted Pocketmouse] [item=Satin Pocketmouse][item=Fanrat][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Rat King][/center][/quote] [quote=Why Must I Be Like That, Why Must I Chase the Cat?][center][item=Corgi][item=Sussex Spaniel][item=French Bulldog] [item=Pomeranian][item=Yorkshire Terrier][item=Beagle][/center][/quote] [quote=Bow Wow Wow Yippee Yo Yippee Yay][center][item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu][item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw][/center][/quote] [quote=Purrfection][center][item=Black Cat][item=Mainecoon][item=Orange Tabby][item=Scottish Fold][/center][/quote] [quote=So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish][center][item=Deepsea Yawner]x99[item=Blacksaddle Wrasse]x99[item=Sicklemaw Gar]x99[item=Marbled Stingray]x99[item=Cyan Tetras]x99[item=Violet Betta]x99[item=Citrus Lionfish]x99[item=Scaleskin Marlin]x99 [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] All in Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=An Inordinate Fondness][center][item=Dung Beetle]x99[item=Frostbite Beetle]x99[item=Bean Beetle]x99 [item=Goliath Beetle]x99[item=Nogglebane Leaf Beetle]x99[item=Darterbane Leaf Beetle]x99 [item=June Beetle]x99[item=Tiger Beetle]x99[item=Leaf Beetle]x99 [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] All in Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=Burrowing Beetle][center][item=Burrowing Mandible Helmet][item=Burrowing Chitin Breastplate][item=Burrowing Wing Segments] [item=Burrowing Tail Segments][item=Burrowing Arm Chitin][item=Burrowing Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Corroding Beetle][center][item=Corroding Mandible Helmet][item=Corroding Chitin Breastplate][item=Corroding Wing Segments] [item=Corroding Tail Segments][item=Corroding Arm Chitin][item=Corroding Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Creeping Beetle][center][item=Creeping Mandible Helmet][item=Creeping Chitin Breastplate][item=Creeping Wing Segments] [item=Creeping Tail Segments][item=Creeping Arm Chitin][item=Creeping Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Fading Beetle][center][item=Fading Mandible Helmet][item=Fading Chitin Breastplate][item=Fading Wing Segments] [item=Fading Tail Segments][item=Fading Arm Chitin][item=Fading Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Fluttering Beetle][center][item=Fluttering Mandible Helmet][item=Fluttering Chitin Breastplate][item=Fluttering Wing Segments] [item=Fluttering Tail Segments][item=Fluttering Arm Chitin][item=Fluttering Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Gleaming Beetle][center][item=Gleaming Mandible Helmet][item=Gleaming Chitin Breastplate][item=Gleaming Wing Segments] [item=Gleaming Tail Segments][item=Gleaming Arm Chitin][item=Gleaming Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Preserving Beetle][center][item=Preserving Mandible Helmet][item=Preserving Chitin Breastplate][item=Preserving Wing Segments] [item=Preserving Tail Segments][item=Preserving Arm Chitin][item=Preserving Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Skittering Beetle][center][item=Skittering Mandible Helmet][item=Skittering Chitin Breastplate][item=Skittering Wing Segments] [item=Skittering Tail Segments][item=Skittering Arm Chitin][item=Skittering Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Skulking Beetle][center][item=Skulking Mandible Helmet][item=Skulking Chitin Breastplate][item=Skulking Wing Segments] [item=Skulking Tail Segments][item=Skulking Arm Chitin][item=Skulking Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Unyielding Beetle][center][item=Unyielding Mandible Helmet][item=Unyielding Chitin Breastplate][item=Unyielding Wing Segments] [item=Unyielding Tail Segments][item=Unyielding Arm Chitin][item=Unyielding Leg Chitin][/center][/quote] [quote=Cat Samurai][center][item=Cat's Wing Fans][item=Cat's Helmet][item=Cat's Breastplate][item=Cat's Shoulder Pads] [item=Cat's Arm Guards][item=Cat's Leg Armor][item=Cat's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Butterfly Samurai][center][item=Butterfly's Wing Fans][item=Butterfly's Helmet][item=Butterfly's Breastplate][item=Butterfly's Shoulder Pads] [item=Butterfly's Arm Guards][item=Butterfly's Leg Armor][item=Butterfly's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Crane Samurai][center][item=Crane's Wing Fans][item=Crane's Helmet][item=Crane's Breastplate][item=Crane's Shoulder Pads] [item=Crane's Arm Guards][item=Crane's Leg Armor][item=Crane's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Frog Samurai][center][item=Frog's Wing Fans][item=Frog's Helmet][item=Frog's Breastplate][item=Frog's Shoulder Pads] [item=Frog's Arm Guards][item=Frog's Leg Armor][item=Frog's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Koi Samurai][center][item=Koi's Wing Fans][item=Koi's Helmet][item=Koi's Breastplate][item=Koi's Shoulder Pads] [item=Koi's Arm Guards][item=Koi's Leg Armor][item=Koi's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Lion Samurai][center][item=Lion's Wing Fans][item=Lion's Helmet][item=Lion's Breastplate][item=Lion's Shoulder Pads] [item=Lion's Arm Guards][item=Lion's Leg Armor][item=Lion's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Swallow Samurai][center][item=Swallow's Wing Fans][item=Swallow's Helmet][item=Swallow's Breastplate][item=Swallow's Shoulder Pads] [item=Swallow's Arm Guards][item=Swallow's Leg Armor][item=Swallow's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Viper Samurai][center][item=Viper's Wing Fans][item=Viper's Helmet][item=Viper's Breastplate][item=Viper's Shoulder Pads] [item=Viper's Arm Guards][item=Viper's Leg Armor][item=Viper's Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Accent: A Betta Experience] [center][item=Accent: A Betta Experience] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Accent:[/b] In Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=Accent: Queenly Carapace] [center][item=Accent: Queenly Carapace] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Accent:[/b] In Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=Accent: Rainbow Scales] [center][item=Accent: Rainbow Scales] [u][b]Prize Status:[/b][/u] [b]Accent:[/b] In Hoard[/center][/quote] [quote=Mammal Friends Starter Pack][center][item=Ham-Ham][item=Bun-Bun][item=Calico Cat][item=Dachshund][item=Ferret Friend][/center][/quote] [quote=Feathered Friends][center][item=Talkative Hookbeak][item=Chattering Parrot][item=Yelling Wyrmpeck][item=Screaming Tickbird] [item=Paunchy Red Percher][item=Paunchy Green Percher][item=Peace Dove][item=Love's Herald][/center][/quote] [quote=Festival Friends & Finery][center][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Igneous Iguana][item=Seashell Mantle][/center][/quote] [quote=Raven's Raiments][center][item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece][item=Raven Sylvan Wings][item=Raven Sylvan Dress][item=Raven Sylvan Anklets][item=Raven Sylvan Filigree][item=Raven Sylvan Twist][item=Raven Sylvan Lattice][item=Raven Woodmask][item=Raven Woodwing][item=Raven Woodtrail][item=Raven Woodguard][item=Raven Woodbrace][item=Raven Woodtreads][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][/center][/quote] OTHER STUFF: Birdskull Apparel Lovebirds Apparel Firefly's Kit Well-to-Do Sable Apparel Pretty Periwinkle Apparel Roundhorn Apparel Headdress Apparel Cobwebs Apparel Antennae Apparel Wooly Coat Apparel Wooly Tail Apparel Wolf Cape Apparel Feathered Wing Apparel Antlers Apparel Deepsea Bulb Apparel
PRIZES:

Prizes below are subject to change between now and the beginning of the raffle! However, these are currently here as placeholders. Prizes with statuses listed as already owned are very likely to be actual final prizes in the raffle! Dragon prizes will come with a free formatted bio, which you may or may not want to keep/modify. If they appear in this thread with apparel (of the cheap "I may transmute/sell this" variety), I am happy to send them along to you at least slightly clothed with those items. They MAY also be leveled and stoned, depending on how well I'm able to get my act together between now and raffle open date. Any dragon updates will be posted as they come. Any feedback on what prize packages would be appreciated/less desirable is welcome via PM, as are suggestions for other potential prize packages!
Pretty Periwinkle wrote:
69192144_350.png

Periwinkle Wasp / Periwinkle Noxtide / Periwinkle Opal (Goat Eyes)

Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Scroll of Renaming

Prize Status:
Dragon: In Lair
Familiar: In Hoard
Pelagic Peacock wrote:
69255438_350.png

Peacock Lionfish / Peacock Noxtide / Peacock Peacock

Peacock Firebird Peacock Scorpion Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider
Scroll of Renaming

Prize Status:
Peacock Firebird: In Hoard
Peacock Scorpion: In Hoard
Scroll: In Hoard
Free Willy wrote:
67439322_350.png

Orca Python / Orca Trail / Orca Okapi

Spiney Whale Deeprealm Hunter
Scroll of Renaming

Prize Status:
There's a Mantis In My Pantis wrote:
69242942_350.png

Mantis Pinstripe / Mantis Trail / Mantis Peacock

Budwing Morpho Petal Jumper
Scroll of Renaming

Prize Status:
Tenacious Teal wrote:
68703593_350.png

Teal Jaguar / Teal Rosette / Teal Capsule

Scroll of Renaming

Prize Status:
Fabulous Phyla - Cnidaria (Food) wrote:
Bluewave Jellyfish x99 Crystal Jellyfish x99 Darktide Jellyfish x99
Fabulous Phyla - Cnidaria (Fun) wrote:
Jelly Drone Coral Crown Accent: Sunset Jelly Accent: Jellyfishing

Prize Status:
All Prizes: In Hoard
Fabulous Phyla: Annelida (Food) wrote:
Blackworm x99 Redworm x99
Greenworm x99 Earthworm x99
Fabulous Phyla: Mollusca (Friends) wrote:
Glam Nudibranch Alabaster Squirmscoot Melon Squirmscoot Fairy Octopus
Jeweled Octoflyer Octoflyer Octoflyer Baron Crimson Reef Snail
Garden Larail Tender Larail
Fabulous Phyla: Mollusca (Fun) wrote:
Vista: Sea Slugs Skin: Nudichromatic Skin: Noodlebranch Skin: Fasciatus Skin: Coastal Predator

Prize Status:
All Skins/Accents: In Hoard
Vista: To Be Brewed
[/center][/quote]
Fabulous Phyla: Echinodermata (Food) wrote:
Fallen Star x99 Morning Star x99 Starfish x99
Fabulous Phyla: Arthropoda: Subphylum Crustacea (Food) wrote:
Blue Swimmer Crab x99 Ghostcrab x99 Hermit Crab x99 White Reaches Crab x99 Bamboo Shrimp x99 Clown Shrimp x99[ Jumbo Shrimp x99 Tiger Shrimp x99 Wood Shrimp x99 Deep Sea Lobster x99 Giant Isopod x99 Glass Isopod x99 Isopod x99
Fabulous Phyla: Arthropoda: Subphylum Crustacea (Friends) wrote:
Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher Gaseous Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp
Fabulous Phyla: Arthropoda: Subphylum Myriapoda wrote:
Autumn Millifae Spring Millifae
Bark Centipede x99 Blue-Stripe Centipede x99 Centipede x99 Giant Desert Centipede x99 Snowkissed Centipede x99 Flameleg Millipede x99 Giant Millipede x99 Millipede x99
You Gotta Kiss a Few wrote:
Marsh Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion
Poison Dart Frog Companion Toad Companion Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion

Prize Status:
Rain Frog: In Hoard
Marsh Frog: In Hoard
Poison Dart Frog: In Hoard
Calaveras County's Best wrote:
Palefoot Tadhop Ruffletail Tadhop Wartoad
Molten Wartoad Fear Frog Terror Toad
I've Had it with These Monkey-Fighting Snakes wrote:
Corn Snake Rattle Snake Green Tree Python Ball Python Red-Tailed Boa
On This Monday through Friday Plane! wrote:
Mimic Buttersnake Mottled Buttersnake Colorburst Buttersnake Swallowtail Buttersnake
A Rat Is a Rat wrote:
Guinea Pig Ham-ham Dumbo Rat Nice Mice Chinchilla
Rodents of Unusual Size wrote:
Ember Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Ragamouse Frosted Pocketmouse
Satin Pocketmouse Fanrat Silky Fanrat Rat King
Why Must I Be Like That, Why Must I Chase the Cat? wrote:
Corgi Sussex Spaniel French Bulldog
Pomeranian Yorkshire Terrier Beagle
Bow Wow Wow Yippee Yo Yippee Yay wrote:
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Dwarf Hainu Macaw
Purrfection wrote:
Black Cat Mainecoon Orange Tabby Scottish Fold
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish wrote:
Deepsea Yawner x99 Blacksaddle Wrasse x99 Sicklemaw Gar x99 Marbled Stingray x99 Cyan Tetras x99 Violet Betta x99 Citrus Lionfish x99 Scaleskin Marlin x99

Prize Status:
All in Hoard
An Inordinate Fondness wrote:
Dung Beetle x99 Frostbite Beetle x99 Bean Beetle x99
Goliath Beetle x99 Nogglebane Leaf Beetle x99 Darterbane Leaf Beetle x99
June Beetle x99 Tiger Beetle x99 Leaf Beetle x99

Prize Status:
All in Hoard
Burrowing Beetle wrote:
Burrowing Mandible Helmet Burrowing Chitin Breastplate Burrowing Wing Segments
Burrowing Tail Segments Burrowing Arm Chitin Burrowing Leg Chitin
Corroding Beetle wrote:
Corroding Mandible Helmet Corroding Chitin Breastplate Corroding Wing Segments
Corroding Tail Segments Corroding Arm Chitin Corroding Leg Chitin
Creeping Beetle wrote:
Creeping Mandible Helmet Creeping Chitin Breastplate Creeping Wing Segments
Creeping Tail Segments Creeping Arm Chitin Creeping Leg Chitin
Fading Beetle wrote:
Fading Mandible Helmet Fading Chitin Breastplate Fading Wing Segments
Fading Tail Segments Fading Arm Chitin Fading Leg Chitin
Fluttering Beetle wrote:
Fluttering Mandible Helmet Fluttering Chitin Breastplate Fluttering Wing Segments
Fluttering Tail Segments Fluttering Arm Chitin Fluttering Leg Chitin
Gleaming Beetle wrote:
Gleaming Mandible Helmet Gleaming Chitin Breastplate Gleaming Wing Segments
Gleaming Tail Segments Gleaming Arm Chitin Gleaming Leg Chitin
Preserving Beetle wrote:
Preserving Mandible Helmet Preserving Chitin Breastplate Preserving Wing Segments
Preserving Tail Segments Preserving Arm Chitin Preserving Leg Chitin
Skittering Beetle wrote:
Skittering Mandible Helmet Skittering Chitin Breastplate Skittering Wing Segments
Skittering Tail Segments Skittering Arm Chitin Skittering Leg Chitin
Skulking Beetle wrote:
Skulking Mandible Helmet Skulking Chitin Breastplate Skulking Wing Segments
Skulking Tail Segments Skulking Arm Chitin Skulking Leg Chitin
Unyielding Beetle wrote:
Unyielding Mandible Helmet Unyielding Chitin Breastplate Unyielding Wing Segments
Unyielding Tail Segments Unyielding Arm Chitin Unyielding Leg Chitin
Cat Samurai wrote:
Cat's Wing Fans Cat's Helmet Cat's Breastplate Cat's Shoulder Pads
Cat's Arm Guards Cat's Leg Armor Cat's Tail Guard
Butterfly Samurai wrote:
Butterfly's Wing Fans Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Shoulder Pads
Butterfly's Arm Guards Butterfly's Leg Armor Butterfly's Tail Guard
Crane Samurai wrote:
Crane's Wing Fans Crane's Helmet Crane's Breastplate Crane's Shoulder Pads
Crane's Arm Guards Crane's Leg Armor Crane's Tail Guard
Frog Samurai wrote:
Frog's Wing Fans Frog's Helmet Frog's Breastplate Frog's Shoulder Pads
Frog's Arm Guards Frog's Leg Armor Frog's Tail Guard
Koi Samurai wrote:
Koi's Wing Fans Koi's Helmet Koi's Breastplate Koi's Shoulder Pads
Koi's Arm Guards Koi's Leg Armor Koi's Tail Guard
Lion Samurai wrote:
Lion's Wing Fans Lion's Helmet Lion's Breastplate Lion's Shoulder Pads
Lion's Arm Guards Lion's Leg Armor Lion's Tail Guard
Swallow Samurai wrote:
Swallow's Wing Fans Swallow's Helmet Swallow's Breastplate Swallow's Shoulder Pads
Swallow's Arm Guards Swallow's Leg Armor Swallow's Tail Guard
Viper Samurai wrote:
Viper's Wing Fans Viper's Helmet Viper's Breastplate Viper's Shoulder Pads
Viper's Arm Guards Viper's Leg Armor Viper's Tail Guard
Accent: A Betta Experience wrote:
Accent: A Betta Experience

Prize Status:
Accent: In Hoard
Accent: Queenly Carapace wrote:
Accent: Queenly Carapace

Prize Status:
Accent: Rainbow Scales wrote:
Accent: Rainbow Scales

Prize Status:
Mammal Friends Starter Pack wrote:
Ham-ham Bun-Bun Calico Cat Dachshund Ferret Friend
Feathered Friends wrote:
Talkative Hookbeak Chattering Parrot Yelling Wyrmpeck Screaming Tickbird
Paunchy Red Percher Paunchy Green Percher Peace Dove Love's Herald
Festival Friends & Finery wrote:
Butterfly's Kiss Warmwater Wanderers Igneous Iguana Seashell Mantle
Raven's Raiments wrote:
Raven Sylvan Headpiece Raven Sylvan Wings Raven Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Anklets Raven Sylvan Filigree Raven Sylvan Twist Raven Sylvan Lattice Raven Woodmask Raven Woodwing Raven Woodtrail Raven Woodguard Raven Woodbrace Raven Woodtreads Ravenskull Broadsword

OTHER STUFF:

Birdskull Apparel
Lovebirds Apparel
Firefly's Kit
Well-to-Do Sable Apparel
Pretty Periwinkle Apparel
Roundhorn Apparel
Headdress Apparel
Cobwebs Apparel
Antennae Apparel
Wooly Coat Apparel
Wooly Tail Apparel