Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winner Drawn
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413
bump preferences: 3,1,2
bump preferences: 3,1,2
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
Aaah, I didn't win anything
Anyway, grats to the winners!
Aaah, I didn't win anything
Anyway, grats to the winners!
egg.gif
Congratulations to all the winners!
And my sincere condolences for the losses :(
Congratulations to all the winners!
And my sincere condolences for the losses :(
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
hmmmmm....
hmmmmm....
oAiYYBV.gif
Congrats to the winners!

And my sincere condolences for your loss demonweasel.
Congrats to the winners!

And my sincere condolences for your loss demonweasel.
arcaneanim2.gif tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o1_100.png75OSKp5.pngWx695v6.pngtumblr_p0khzqhbep1wvvm88o3_100.png
Well, it's too bad that the original winner still hasn't accepted the prize, but look on the bright side! This is actually an opportunity to do a livestream of the ticket selection, so that everyone who's been bothering you about it will be able to see the selection process is legit! Pretty good silver lining imo.
Well, it's too bad that the original winner still hasn't accepted the prize, but look on the bright side! This is actually an opportunity to do a livestream of the ticket selection, so that everyone who's been bothering you about it will be able to see the selection process is legit! Pretty good silver lining imo.
[quote name="eeeeel" date="2021-12-16 11:56:11" ] Well, it's too bad that the original winner still hasn't accepted the prize, but look on the bright side! This is actually an opportunity to do a livestream of the ticket selection, so that everyone who's been bothering you about it will be able to see the selection process is legit! Pretty good silver lining imo. [/quote] - there is nothing that I saw in the rules that the winner has to accept it within X amount of time - the winner should have been drawn via a livestream in the 1st place - the light sprite should have been sent via PM to the winner.. its theirs, even if it gets lost in an inactive account. they still won. again, nothing in the rules stating you have to be on FR & check to see if you won for something that had no original end date or potentially forfeit the prize - at this point, FR should refund everyone's money or force-transfer the familiar to the winner's account - this very much has came across like a scam to get 50kg of gems PLUS the who knows how many wishlist items for nothing - the light sprite winner has been lucky enough to win not only this raffle from demonweasel, but another large-ish one when they first joined, despite being highly inactive in general (the giveaway from 8yrs ago was on the front page of their most recent posts)
eeeeel wrote on 2021-12-16 11:56:11:

- there is nothing that I saw in the rules that the winner has to accept it within X amount of time
- the winner should have been drawn via a livestream in the 1st place
- the light sprite should have been sent via PM to the winner.. its theirs, even if it gets lost in an inactive account. they still won. again, nothing in the rules stating you have to be on FR & check to see if you won for something that had no original end date or potentially forfeit the prize
- at this point, FR should refund everyone's money or force-transfer the familiar to the winner's account
- this very much has came across like a scam to get 50kg of gems PLUS the who knows how many wishlist items for nothing
- the light sprite winner has been lucky enough to win not only this raffle from demonweasel, but another large-ish one when they first joined, despite being highly inactive in general (the giveaway from 8yrs ago was on the front page of their most recent posts)
Was a new winner drawn? The original winner still doesn't have the Light Sprite in their bestiary but it's no longer on the proof dragon?
Was a new winner drawn? The original winner still doesn't have the Light Sprite in their bestiary but it's no longer on the proof dragon?
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413