Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '21 OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@Mayall Are you looking at the Master Sheet or the Leaderboard? The leaderboard is showing all 49 1-ways! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833636238481031178/833636251927314492/unknown.png[/img] The Master Sheet, because it is updated at day's-end, will only show the totals for Sunday at the moment, and will not have the 11 1-ways you sent in today yet.
@Mayall

Are you looking at the Master Sheet or the Leaderboard? The leaderboard is showing all 49 1-ways!

unknown.png

The Master Sheet, because it is updated at day's-end, will only show the totals for Sunday at the moment, and will not have the 11 1-ways you sent in today yet.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia[/quote] Hi, sorry if I'm just missing the info in the post but who do I send dragons to for tickets?
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:
Hi, sorry if I'm just missing the info in the post but who do I send dragons to for tickets?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer You can send them to me! To find a list of people you can send dragons to in the future, you can click on the image below to get to the raffle spreadsheet, which will show you who's online and able to take in dragons! [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e5_dQlbqPlH4kBX_niVuI12h6PbxXVeLM9vXZeyX6P0/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/pKM1gtk.png[/img][/url][/center]
@SilentWanderer

You can send them to me!

To find a list of people you can send dragons to in the future, you can click on the image below to get to the raffle spreadsheet, which will show you who's online and able to take in dragons!
pKM1gtk.png
Na5WGHa.png
Oh, thank you! I'm sorry to disrupt you then! I was looking at the leaderboard but it's all good now.
Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work! :)
Oh, thank you! I'm sorry to disrupt you then! I was looking at the leaderboard but it's all good now.
Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work! :)
L3t8ZMg.png
@Jousama thanks! sending 2 dragons over to you for tickets now!
@Jousama thanks! sending 2 dragons over to you for tickets now!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Jousama may I be pinged for every winner?
@Jousama may I be pinged for every winner?
2635948.png
@WarriorOfEarth Sure thing! I'll add you to the Winning Rounds Pinglist
@WarriorOfEarth Sure thing! I'll add you to the Winning Rounds Pinglist
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama sending in some dragons! :D
@Jousama sending in some dragons! :D
2635948.png
@Snowbelle
I just sent a level 8 dragon to @Piccalily0510.
@Snowbelle
I just sent a level 8 dragon to @Piccalily0510.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia[/quote] Sorry to bother you but a good chunk of the sheet seems to be broken under the weekly leaderboard. Shows #REF! and #N/A
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:

Sorry to bother you but a good chunk of the sheet seems to be broken under the weekly leaderboard. Shows #REF! and #N/A
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44