Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '21 OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
I was worried to ping just in case it was a normal thing! Thanks :)
'Glad' I'm not the only one?

Edit: Tickets are correct now!
I was worried to ping just in case it was a normal thing! Thanks :)
'Glad' I'm not the only one?

Edit: Tickets are correct now!
L3t8ZMg.png
@Jousama May I be added to the daily badges pinglist? Thanks.
@Jousama May I be added to the daily badges pinglist? Thanks.
mistletoeduck.pnguvuSRPE.png2pCW0eL.pngVimu160.pngFzrNsOR.png
@Mayall @Flareth @Reign Our internal recording system is flexible for the attendants, some only do their recording at the end of their shift especially if they're the only one on (which can be common for a smaller flight like us). No reason to be nervous! If it's been 24 hours and your tickets still aren't displaying, then I'd be concerned. But same-day can have a few hours of 'lag' time between when your dragons are sent and when the attendant does the recording. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Mayall @Flareth @Reign
Our internal recording system is flexible for the attendants, some only do their recording at the end of their shift especially if they're the only one on (which can be common for a smaller flight like us). No reason to be nervous! If it's been 24 hours and your tickets still aren't displaying, then I'd be concerned. But same-day can have a few hours of 'lag' time between when your dragons are sent and when the attendant does the recording.
1HDUhks.png
@Absinthine
You've got it! Once you have your leveled dragons you click our spreadsheet and find:
a. an attendant whose status is Online
b. the Current Raffle Prices so you know how much to send your PAs for

And then you create PAs to the online attendant for the price of your dragon's level (plus any relevant daily bonuses). Attendant records your tickets and at the end of the push we start drawing numbers!
@Absinthine
You've got it! Once you have your leveled dragons you click our spreadsheet and find:
a. an attendant whose status is Online
b. the Current Raffle Prices so you know how much to send your PAs for

And then you create PAs to the online attendant for the price of your dragon's level (plus any relevant daily bonuses). Attendant records your tickets and at the end of the push we start drawing numbers!
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle

Just letting you know I'm about to send you fifteen level 7s total for gems, and all of them have bonuses which break down as follows:

3 have the color bonus
4 have the gene bonus
8 have the breed bonus

Take your time with them though, I'm in no rush.
@Snowbelle

Just letting you know I'm about to send you fifteen level 7s total for gems, and all of them have bonuses which break down as follows:

3 have the color bonus
4 have the gene bonus
8 have the breed bonus

Take your time with them though, I'm in no rush.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle send away! I've got my smoothie next to me and I'm ready to record [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@WanderingTurtle
send away! I've got my smoothie next to me and I'm ready to record
1HDUhks.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia[/quote] (forgive me if this is the wrong pinglist!) For the Leviathan Lair Expansion prize, is there any set limit on how much treasure is included in this prize?
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:
(forgive me if this is the wrong pinglist!)

For the Leviathan Lair Expansion prize, is there any set limit on how much treasure is included in this prize?
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Cordially The only limit is whatever your next expansion costs [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Cordially
The only limit is whatever your next expansion costs
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle

Nice!! Now I'm definitely going to keep an eye on that prize and do my best to earn lots of tickets this week haha
@Snowbelle

Nice!! Now I'm definitely going to keep an eye on that prize and do my best to earn lots of tickets this week haha
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Can I please be added to the daily badge pinglist?
Can I please be added to the daily badge pinglist?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44