Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gen 1 Like Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][emoji=raven size=1][b]-Today's the Last Day-[/b][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
-Today's the Last Day-
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Like #23!
Like #23!
zayeiw2.gifdvMS65X.pngQJAOLGp.pngRvZlNo0.png9ABYYGz.pngoQkRxoy.gif
vjbkf7D.png
wisp.png
Winning Ticket

Guess ppl wanted this lad!
Congratulations to @AllisterCrumbs, you won the dragon!

You will need to PM me regarding on if you'd like to accept him or not! If not, I'll be happy to pull another winner!

As for all else, thank you for joining! I'm happy I could host, see y'all in the next raffle which I am totally preparing right now!
(@ Me if you'd like to be pinged for the next one)
Winning Ticket

Guess ppl wanted this lad!
Congratulations to @AllisterCrumbs, you won the dragon!

You will need to PM me regarding on if you'd like to accept him or not! If not, I'll be happy to pull another winner!

As for all else, thank you for joining! I'm happy I could host, see y'all in the next raffle which I am totally preparing right now!
(@ Me if you'd like to be pinged for the next one)
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[Center][Size=6]Raffle #4[/size] Welcome back! Here's another raffle for ya ^^ Like last time, be sure to read the rules in case you need a refresher! If u don't wanna win this lad that's [i]OK[/I], I can end the raffle early like last time and just start up a new one (While pinging u guys)! Anyway, good luck, have an amazing day! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30034834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/300349/30034834_350.png[/img][/url] [U]^Is 4 years old, IS BRED, has art (fan dragon), scrying before enter is recommended^[/u] [Rule] [Size=1]@FloofyBunny @stoked @MewBladeXxX @CrystallizedMoon @Bladesong @kryptonCryptic @SunnySunrise[/size]
Raffle #4

Welcome back! Here's another raffle for ya ^^
Like last time, be sure to read the rules in case you need a refresher! If u don't wanna win this lad that's OK, I can end the raffle early like last time and just start up a new one (While pinging u guys)!

Anyway, good luck, have an amazing day!

30034834_350.png

^Is 4 years old, IS BRED, has art (fan dragon), scrying before enter is recommended^

@FloofyBunny @stoked @MewBladeXxX @CrystallizedMoon @Bladesong @kryptonCryptic @SunnySunrise
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

Like #1!
Like #1!
Like #2!
Like #2!
like #3!
like #3!
tiered2_100px.png V7fFg2m.png b2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png Baby_Quackula.png aVewkQv.png
like #4!
like #4!
#5 on McCree!
#5 on McCree!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FINAL BOOP
FINAL BOOP
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png