Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gen 1 Like Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
#37!

@DrShadowCipher
Please ping me for future raffles too. :3
#37!

@DrShadowCipher
Please ping me for future raffles too. :3
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
[center][b][emoji=raven size=1] Today Is The Last Day! [emoji=raven size=1][/b]
Today Is The Last Day!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

@DrShadowCipher

Like 38!
@DrShadowCipher

Like 38!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif 66898439p.png
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / they
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
tumblr_oswe2hfVPv1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Please check these out!
Sales
Free Raffle
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Winning Ticket(s)

Apologies for the wait, been a bit tired lately but i did manage to pull a winner! Congratulations to @CrystallizedMoon, you won the dragon!

You will need to PM me regarding on if you'd like to accept her or not! If not, I'll be happy to pull another winner!

As for all else, thank you for joining! I'm happy I could host, see y'all in the next raffle which I am totally preparing right now!
(@ Me if you'd like to be pinged for the next one)

Have a lovely day!

I ended up using a Spin The Wheel app out of boredom and put all 37 usernames into it instead of doing 2-38 in Google like a normal person so that was fun! Probably won't do it again though X3
Winning Ticket(s)

Apologies for the wait, been a bit tired lately but i did manage to pull a winner! Congratulations to @CrystallizedMoon, you won the dragon!

You will need to PM me regarding on if you'd like to accept her or not! If not, I'll be happy to pull another winner!

As for all else, thank you for joining! I'm happy I could host, see y'all in the next raffle which I am totally preparing right now!
(@ Me if you'd like to be pinged for the next one)

Have a lovely day!

I ended up using a Spin The Wheel app out of boredom and put all 37 usernames into it instead of doing 2-38 in Google like a normal person so that was fun! Probably won't do it again though X3
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[Center][Size=6]Raffle #2[/size] Hello again! It's near the end of the month and school's starting up again (;-;) so why not throw on a raffle!? Be sure to read the rules in case you need a refresher! If I see that this raffle doesn't get as many participants as last, (cuz maybe u don't wanna win this lad that's [i]OK[/I]) then I'll end the raffle without warning and just start up a new one (While pinging u guys) OR just add a second dragon! Dunno yet. Anyway, good luck, have an amazing day! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64291047][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642911/64291047_350.png[/img][/url] [U]^Has 3 kids names "soup", scrying before enter is recommended^[/u] [Rule] [Size=1]@FloofyBunny @stoked @MewBladeXxX @CrystallizedMoon[/size]
Raffle #2

Hello again! It's near the end of the month and school's starting up again (;-;) so why not throw on a raffle!?
Be sure to read the rules in case you need a refresher! If I see that this raffle doesn't get as many participants as last, (cuz maybe u don't wanna win this lad that's OK) then I'll end the raffle without warning and just start up a new one (While pinging u guys) OR just add a second dragon! Dunno yet.

Anyway, good luck, have an amazing day!

64291047_350.png

^Has 3 kids names "soup", scrying before enter is recommended^

@FloofyBunny @stoked @MewBladeXxX @CrystallizedMoon
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

Like number 1!
Like number 1!
tiered2_100px.png V7fFg2m.png b2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png Baby_Quackula.png aVewkQv.png
#2 on Meilyr
@DrShadowCipher
#2 on Meilyr
@DrShadowCipher
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raffle closing soon :3
Raffle closing soon :3
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

Final Boop
Final Boop
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[center][emoji=raven size=1][b] Today Is The Last Day! [/b] [emoji=raven size=1]
Today Is The Last Day!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10