Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Easter - Permababies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
Also, the poll link isn't working so I wanted to let you know about that :^)
Also, the poll link isn't working so I wanted to let you know about that :^)
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
@callerunknown

Yes, I know, a poll hasn't been posted yet but I'll make an update when I post one!
@callerunknown

Yes, I know, a poll hasn't been posted yet but I'll make an update when I post one!
Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Flowers :3 Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] My friend made me cupcakes! Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] *hmm* No more covid! Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b]@Belief ah yes, another ping for you xD I love how caring you are towards animals, friends, and basically everything :> Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54708917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547090/54708917_350.png[/img][/url] This is reef! I bought him a while ago, very matchy colors and I love him Give us a fun fact about April or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] For the Japanese, the opening of the cherry blossom, Japan’s national flower, in March or April signals the start of spring.
Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each Flowers :3

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each My friend made me cupcakes!

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each *hmm* No more covid!

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each@Belief ah yes, another ping for you xD I love how caring you are towards animals, friends, and basically everything :>

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each54708917_350.png

This is reef! I bought him a while ago, very matchy colors and I love him

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each For the Japanese, the opening of the cherry blossom, Japan’s national flower, in March or April signals the start of spring.
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
[b]Entry[/b] Tell us something you love about Spring [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I love it when the river starts to thaw, it's absolutely stunning. Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I enjoyed snuggling my dog, he was very cuddly this morning x3 Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] I am looking forwards to hanging out with a very dear friend, and I am indeed VERY excited for it... Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @Purpose Everything. You are Moon the Spectacular, and it is therefor impossible to focus on just one of your awesome qualities B-) Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67425236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674253/67425236_350.png[/img][/url] Songbreeze here is my little wind mascot, and she looks wonderful in that new accent! She's also my first primal (just in time for MistJam), so that's pretty great :) Give us a fun fact about March or Spring [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] In my small community up north of general civilizations, we rebel against the rest of the northern hemisphere. We are right. They are not. Without question or doubt, mic-drop. We don't follow the 'first day of spring' thing at all xD We determine the first day of spring by when the great wooden stand falls down. The stand is basically like a tripod we put in the center of a frozen lake in the middle of winter, and lots of people gamble over what day it will fall down. The day it is no longer standing marks the first day of Spring xD [s]And no one can tell us otherwise; who cares that it's calculated by the sun?![/s]
Entry

Tell us something you love about Spring = 3 Tickets Each

I love it when the river starts to thaw, it's absolutely stunning.

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each

I enjoyed snuggling my dog, he was very cuddly this morning x3

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each

I am looking forwards to hanging out with a very dear friend, and I am indeed VERY excited for it...

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each

@Purpose Everything. You are Moon the Spectacular, and it is therefor impossible to focus on just one of your awesome qualities B-)

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each

67425236_350.png

Songbreeze here is my little wind mascot, and she looks wonderful in that new accent! She's also my first primal (just in time for MistJam), so that's pretty great :)

Give us a fun fact about March or Spring = 10 Tickets Each

In my small community up north of general civilizations, we rebel against the rest of the northern hemisphere. We are right. They are not. Without question or doubt, mic-drop. We don't follow the 'first day of spring' thing at all xD We determine the first day of spring by when the great wooden stand falls down. The stand is basically like a tripod we put in the center of a frozen lake in the middle of winter, and lots of people gamble over what day it will fall down. The day it is no longer standing marks the first day of Spring xD And no one can tell us otherwise; who cares that it's calculated by the sun?!
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
======================================
ODP Hatchery Following the Wind
======================================
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
-Entry-

All the beautiful flowers that come into bloom! I have some roses which are just starting to come out ^-^

In a mafia game I'm in, we finally voted out a killer! Huzzah.

I am looking forward to the conclusion of the previously mentioned mafia game. (Not for the sake of ending it, but to see the finale!)

@/HazardousH I love how you let me ping you several times throughout the day for this raffle haha

I think I'll just go down the row of my lair seeing as I don't have the most dragons. Next up is Aewin! He was an exalt rescue that I bought and spoiled in apparel <3

Give us a fun fact about April or Spring = 10 Tickets Each
Each year March and June end on the same day of the week.
-Entry-

All the beautiful flowers that come into bloom! I have some roses which are just starting to come out ^-^

In a mafia game I'm in, we finally voted out a killer! Huzzah.

I am looking forward to the conclusion of the previously mentioned mafia game. (Not for the sake of ending it, but to see the finale!)

@/HazardousH I love how you let me ping you several times throughout the day for this raffle haha

I think I'll just go down the row of my lair seeing as I don't have the most dragons. Next up is Aewin! He was an exalt rescue that I bought and spoiled in apparel <3

Each year March and June end on the same day of the week.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
-Entry-

I appreciate that I am able to walk around my own place without either burning alive or shivering!

I got a rare boss drop while coli grinding which I am looking to sell.

Selling said boss familiar!

@/HazardousH Hope you are doing well today!

Jubilee! She wears my favorite skincent from this last Trickmurk: Stirring Shadow.

Easter is named after the goddess Eostre.
-Entry-

I appreciate that I am able to walk around my own place without either burning alive or shivering!

I got a rare boss drop while coli grinding which I am looking to sell.

Selling said boss familiar!

@/HazardousH Hope you are doing well today!

Jubilee! She wears my favorite skincent from this last Trickmurk: Stirring Shadow.

Easter is named after the goddess Eostre.
uCEnQTB.gif
-Entry-

I think Spring is the best season for gardening. Not that I garden often, but from the times I have, it is something I've observed.

I've nearly leveled my coil team to level 25! Might get into that exalting business soon enough.

Getting some coin from future exalting~

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated!

Rile! He is one of the newest additions to my lair and a dragon I purchased for the sole reason of registering for a subspecies I enjoy: necromancers. He cost me a bit more than I would have expected, but I enjoy him all the same ^-^

April is the month of the beloved April Fool's Day.
-Entry-

I think Spring is the best season for gardening. Not that I garden often, but from the times I have, it is something I've observed.

I've nearly leveled my coil team to level 25! Might get into that exalting business soon enough.

Getting some coin from future exalting~

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated!

Rile! He is one of the newest additions to my lair and a dragon I purchased for the sole reason of registering for a subspecies I enjoy: necromancers. He cost me a bit more than I would have expected, but I enjoy him all the same ^-^

April is the month of the beloved April Fool's Day.
uCEnQTB.gif
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825849198170865685/Easterbunny_header1.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825591165255811114/egg_bullet4.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825591164224274452/egg_bullet5.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825586542516502538/egg_bullet.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=6][b][color=#78bcbf]~ Mini-UPDATE ~[/color][/b][/size][/font] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825591165255811114/egg_bullet4.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825591164224274452/egg_bullet5.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825586542516502538/egg_bullet.png[/img][/center] [quote] A poll has been posted for the Easter raffle! It may be changed later down the line but this means there will also be a new 10ticket's worth question added! [b]Question to be added: [/b] [LIST] [*]Which is your favorite permababy? (Can be referred to based on their number in the poll) = 10tickets [/LIST] [b]Tagging/pinging me: [/b] [LIST] [*]Some users weren't sure if they should ping me. You can, I'm probably more likely to take a look at the post but you won't bother me by pinging me, I really don't mind either way. If you don't ping, I will eventually see the post in the threads but you should probably ping if you want to get my attention to something [/LIST] [b]Entries not counted yet: [/b] [LIST] [*]Setting things up takes a while and I haven't yet started adding tickets to this but if you've sent anything in, that's why it's not shown up on the tally yet [/LIST] [/quote] [center][url=https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3547303x91544342-107][size=5][b][color=#b2daf1]{ POLL - PICK 5 }[/color][/b] [/size][/url][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/826200720427974716/list.png[/img] ----- ----- [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/826210474819321916/list.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537823687181729853/825857137779015710/Easterbunny_footer1.png[/img] [columns] [LIST] @Alithium8 @AtlantisMuse @Avurdios @bamboo1996 @BapeTheFish @bearboozle @Belief @BlackStarfire @BubbleBirb @BunnySox @Caelight @callerunknown @CaptainSili @Catsdragon18 @ChaoticRandomly @Cherryfleck @CitrusRulers @CitrusRulers @crimsonquasar [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] @crypts @cuchu1ainn @dartist @DiamondScales53 @DistortedShadow @Doremy @DragonDream @DragonWing24 @DragonWolfAZ @Elai @ElectroWings @elysifish @Faunaflor @findingpears @Fluttering @FreyaShadow @gilgameshix @Goldenflame23 @Gwynnevaera @Hananathenerd77 @HellNoKitty @IncognitoPlayer [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] @Itsrainningtacos @JustCloudii @Kotoej @Krystal16 @labhazard @Larimarblue @lemonjuiice @lionsaint @LokiGalaxy @LordCorvidae @lovelydovelyxoxo @MangoLlama @marty0121 @mgcltwo @Moonwillow9999 @Nebulaxie @NobleTanu @PurpleHusky @Purpose @Quartzdust @Realtallrat [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] @Recognize @ReginaPhalange @RubyRobin @Sakrakaine @Self @ShadowsInTheMist @SilverRipple @Sinjin @Smolrogue @Squidhead @sunneh @SunstonePhoenix @Susurrar @tatteredCrow @tawnley @Teletraan @Twalio @Witch0fDoom @WoopDeeDoo @wormyy @Wyakin @xxDoxxie [/LIST] [/columns]
Easterbunny_header1.png
egg_bullet4.png egg_bullet5.png egg_bullet.png ~ Mini-UPDATE ~ egg_bullet4.png egg_bullet5.png egg_bullet.png
Quote:

A poll has been posted for the Easter raffle! It may be changed later down the line but this means there will also be a new 10ticket's worth question added!

Question to be added:
  • Which is your favorite permababy? (Can be referred to based on their number in the poll) = 10tickets

Tagging/pinging me:
  • Some users weren't sure if they should ping me. You can, I'm probably more likely to take a look at the post but you won't bother me by pinging me, I really don't mind either way. If you don't ping, I will eventually see the post in the threads but you should probably ping if you want to get my attention to something

Entries not counted yet:
  • Setting things up takes a while and I haven't yet started adding tickets to this but if you've sent anything in, that's why it's not shown up on the tally yet

list.png

list.png
Easterbunny_footer1.png

@HazardousH

My favorite Permababy is #10!
(forgive me if I misunderstood and was not supposed to comment this yet lol)
@HazardousH

My favorite Permababy is #10!
(forgive me if I misunderstood and was not supposed to comment this yet lol)
9pJjquR.pngOLBwj1S.gif
I've decided I need this post for holding some important links!

I've decided I need this post for holding some important links!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51