Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Project Rescue - Free Dragons (OPEN)
[center][size=7][font=cursive]The Project Rescue[/font][/size] [size=5]Hello there! And welcome to the Project Rescue![/size] I've noticed that there are some wonderful project breeders out there who are doing so wonderful projects out there, but might now know how to price, sell, or know what else to do with such beauties, even if they aren't the dream dragons they were breeding for. So I want to help find these beautiful babies a nice home so their hard working parents can relax and enjoy seeing their projects enjoy all kinds of life without the ever looming fear of exaltion. [u][b]Why we are Here[/b][/u] Have you ever had a good breeding pair for a project you're working on, but just not having luck with the hatchlings? Are you struggling to find them homes that won't exalt them or resell them for more than they were bought for, cheating you out of your hard work? Are you struggling in general to hold all the ones you think have potential, but don't want to keep them permanently? Well today is your lucky day. We help you find your project belly flops a home that will love them with the understanding that hard work was bred into their bones. Here you can showcase your breeding pairs and make sure their children find homes! Anyone can sign up and have their pairs shared with those looking for dragons like yours without you worrying over who's buying them randomly off the AH, and you can decide what people need to do in order to obtain your precious flop children. We want to make sure those who are dedicated to their projects can see the good in all of their flops, so they don't lose hope. Now they can see for themselves just how many people love their dragons anyways! [emoji=heart size=1] ------- [size=2][font=cursive][b][u]Tags[/u][/b][/font][/size] [size=1]Exalt Rescue , breeding projects , rescue , project , projects , breeding pairs , free dragons , free , nests , nest , free hatchlings , cheap dragons , good homes , dragons needing good homes , exalt rescue , rescue , dragon rescue , nest rescue , [/center]
The Project Rescue

Hello there! And welcome to the Project Rescue!

I've noticed that there are some wonderful project breeders out there who are doing so wonderful projects out there, but might now know how to price, sell, or know what else to do with such beauties, even if they aren't the dream dragons they were breeding for. So I want to help find these beautiful babies a nice home so their hard working parents can relax and enjoy seeing their projects enjoy all kinds of life without the ever looming fear of exaltion.

Why we are Here

Have you ever had a good breeding pair for a project you're working on, but just not having luck with the hatchlings?
Are you struggling to find them homes that won't exalt them or resell them for more than they were bought for, cheating you out of your hard work?
Are you struggling in general to hold all the ones you think have potential, but don't want to keep them permanently?
Well today is your lucky day. We help you find your project belly flops a home that will love them with the understanding that hard work was bred into their bones. Here you can showcase your breeding pairs and make sure their children find homes! Anyone can sign up and have their pairs shared with those looking for dragons like yours without you worrying over who's buying them randomly off the AH, and you can decide what people need to do in order to obtain your precious flop children.
We want to make sure those who are dedicated to their projects can see the good in all of their flops, so they don't lose hope. Now they can see for themselves just how many people love their dragons anyways!

Tags

Exalt Rescue , breeding projects , rescue , project , projects , breeding pairs , free dragons , free , nests , nest , free hatchlings , cheap dragons , good homes , dragons needing good homes , exalt rescue , rescue , dragon rescue , nest rescue ,

windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
The Rules

The rules are simple, and they'll even tell you how you should post your forums so you don't have to!

Rules

1) Everybody be kind to each other! This shouldn't even be a rule, but here it is.

2) Do not repost your breeding pairs. This will be a list of breeding projects that are looking for homes, and the pinglists of people who want to be notified (if the breeder wants to set up pinglists). If you have a new breeding pair out, you can edit it into your original post and say whether they are opened or closed for adopters to choose from.

3) When asking to be pinged, please go to where the breeder asks you to go. I want to keep this forum as free of ping requests as possible to allow others to be just as easily advertised as others. I can't delete posts that are not mine. So look to see where the breeder specifies to ask. If this become an issue, the rule can change.

4) Do not ask for a breeding pair to be used if the breeder says they won't rebreed them. These are project pairs who are working to achieve a certain dragon or a certain breeding pair of dragons, and space is difficult to achieve. So when a breeding pair is on the nest or being hatched, the breeders will announce it by pinging those who want to be pinged. If a breeding pair is marked inactive, then that means they are most likely exalted dragons now, sold off, or just not being used in that moment.

5) All those who want to be added to pinglists will be pinged here. (When a ping list is edited into a message, it still pings. I've tested this and it seems to work alright. If there are any issues with this, I'll help find another way).

6) Breeders can choose whether to give their children away for free, have their adopters do a little jig to earn them (write lore, give a name, etc.), open their own raffle forum and link it back to here to keep things orderly, or link people to forums listing their paid-for dragons. Not every dragon here will be absolutely free, but most are supposed to be. So if you want to sell some of your hatchlings, I advise you make a separate forum in Dragon Sales and link it back here while those who aren't free are advertised here!

7) Try not to use this thread as a hatchery advertising forum. If you have a hatchery of your own, you can link it, but you can't make it your main advertising. We're trying to make room for those who are breeding projects and need room, not just to make profit off their work.

8)DO NOT EXALT DRAGONS IF THE BREEDER ASKS THEY ARE NOT TO BE EXALTED. This is the most crucial rule, because although the opinions on exalting vary, these are project dragons who want good homes. They are purposefully beautiful and we want as few exalts here as possible. We can't stop you if you do, but if some breeders find out, they may blacklist you so you can't come back for more of their dragons, and I won't stop them from doing so. At the very least wait a week or two and name the dragons if you do happen to exalt.
If you so happen to be an exalting lair but still want a pretty dragon for your permanent lair, you are still welcomed here. UwU

9) Rules are subject to change if it is needed. I will make an update log to notify users of this forum.
The Rules

The rules are simple, and they'll even tell you how you should post your forums so you don't have to!

Rules

1) Everybody be kind to each other! This shouldn't even be a rule, but here it is.

2) Do not repost your breeding pairs. This will be a list of breeding projects that are looking for homes, and the pinglists of people who want to be notified (if the breeder wants to set up pinglists). If you have a new breeding pair out, you can edit it into your original post and say whether they are opened or closed for adopters to choose from.

3) When asking to be pinged, please go to where the breeder asks you to go. I want to keep this forum as free of ping requests as possible to allow others to be just as easily advertised as others. I can't delete posts that are not mine. So look to see where the breeder specifies to ask. If this become an issue, the rule can change.

4) Do not ask for a breeding pair to be used if the breeder says they won't rebreed them. These are project pairs who are working to achieve a certain dragon or a certain breeding pair of dragons, and space is difficult to achieve. So when a breeding pair is on the nest or being hatched, the breeders will announce it by pinging those who want to be pinged. If a breeding pair is marked inactive, then that means they are most likely exalted dragons now, sold off, or just not being used in that moment.

5) All those who want to be added to pinglists will be pinged here. (When a ping list is edited into a message, it still pings. I've tested this and it seems to work alright. If there are any issues with this, I'll help find another way).

6) Breeders can choose whether to give their children away for free, have their adopters do a little jig to earn them (write lore, give a name, etc.), open their own raffle forum and link it back to here to keep things orderly, or link people to forums listing their paid-for dragons. Not every dragon here will be absolutely free, but most are supposed to be. So if you want to sell some of your hatchlings, I advise you make a separate forum in Dragon Sales and link it back here while those who aren't free are advertised here!

7) Try not to use this thread as a hatchery advertising forum. If you have a hatchery of your own, you can link it, but you can't make it your main advertising. We're trying to make room for those who are breeding projects and need room, not just to make profit off their work.

8)DO NOT EXALT DRAGONS IF THE BREEDER ASKS THEY ARE NOT TO BE EXALTED. This is the most crucial rule, because although the opinions on exalting vary, these are project dragons who want good homes. They are purposefully beautiful and we want as few exalts here as possible. We can't stop you if you do, but if some breeders find out, they may blacklist you so you can't come back for more of their dragons, and I won't stop them from doing so. At the very least wait a week or two and name the dragons if you do happen to exalt.
If you so happen to be an exalting lair but still want a pretty dragon for your permanent lair, you are still welcomed here. UwU

9) Rules are subject to change if it is needed. I will make an update log to notify users of this forum.
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[center][size=7][font=cursive]How To Post Here[/font][/size] I'm not going to force you to follow a template, but I am going to ask you list certain information so that adopters know what they can and cannot do with your dragons and how they can obtain them. [size=4]- If the pair is still being actively bred - If they can ask to have a certain pair bred again - Where people can ask to be pinged when a new clutch is ready - What they have to do to get the dragon[/size] ------- [b][u]Optional Cheat Sheet[/u][/b] The quote is simply some different ways of expressing the necessary information to players looking to adopt. They are not necessary to use. Just list the things that are underlined and bolded so players know they need to know, and list it is ANY format you like. I'm just giving options for people to use if they don't want to go through making stuff super fancy. [quote=List] [u][b]Pair Activity[/b][/u] [i]Active-[/i] This pair is still being used to breed with and will have available hatchlings to adopt. [i]Inactive-[/i] Breeding pair no longer in use. [u][b]Rebreed-ability:[/b][/u] [i]Do Not Ask-[/i] adopters can NOT ask for the pair to be rebred in order to get hatchlings from them [i]Do Ask-[/i] adopters can ask that a pair is bred in order to get hatchlings from them [i]Where to Find the Parents[/i] - If you have sold them to another breeder or are selling them, please link where they can be found as of now if the player is still interested. [u][b]Where to Ask to Be On the Pinglist:[/b] [/u] (can be pms, another forum, your clan profile, but not here on this forum.) [u][b]Requirements for Dragons:[/b][/u] (The following list is mainly options on how hatchlings can be given away or sold, please order this section however you please) [i]Free with Requirements-[/i] The player has to do something to prove they will keep this dragon, like give them a name, write some lore (word count, prompts, etc. of your choice), answer questions, letters for hatchlings, or whatever you see fit. [i]Completely Free-[/i] Hatchlings are completely free, now questions asked. [i]Raffle-[/i] Ask for people to pay or do something simple for tickets to enter a raffle of your design. [i]Selling-[/i] Link the players to where they can find the prices for dragons or where you might be selling them. This could be another forum of yours in another topic area, the Auction house, or anywhere else. [i]Other-[/i] Whatever else you can think of. [/quote] Here's a code to copy paste to fill information into if you like the idea of the quote system above. [code] [b]Pair Activity:[/b] [b]Rebreeding:[/b] [b]Where to Ask to Be on the Pinglist:[/b] [b]Requirements for Dragons:[/b] [/code] ------- [b][u]What Else I Can List[/u][/b] - Forums leading to your own hatcheries that include breeding pairs - Raffles hosted around your breeding pairs and project dragons - Other activities revolving around your breeding projects and other things related to your project, like lore, role-plays, and other activity forums - Links to den tabs holding all your project flops so people can see all of them - Breeding pair cards! ------ [b][u]Breeding Pair Card Generators[/u][/b] [url=http://fr.jithee.name/card.html]Flight Rising Tool[/url] This is the link to the card generator, but you can also go to the other features from there as well. [url=http://keelanrosa.com/fr/]Breeding Card Generator[/url] I've used this one personally. You can customize its colors and what not.
How To Post Here

I'm not going to force you to follow a template, but I am going to ask you list certain information so that adopters know what they can and cannot do with your dragons and how they can obtain them.

- If the pair is still being actively bred
- If they can ask to have a certain pair bred again
- Where people can ask to be pinged when a new clutch is ready
- What they have to do to get the dragon

Optional Cheat Sheet
The quote is simply some different ways of expressing the necessary information to players looking to adopt. They are not necessary to use. Just list the things that are underlined and bolded so players know they need to know, and list it is ANY format you like. I'm just giving options for people to use if they don't want to go through making stuff super fancy.
List wrote:
Pair Activity
Active- This pair is still being used to breed with and will have available hatchlings to adopt.
Inactive- Breeding pair no longer in use.

Rebreed-ability:
Do Not Ask- adopters can NOT ask for the pair to be rebred in order to get hatchlings from them
Do Ask- adopters can ask that a pair is bred in order to get hatchlings from them
Where to Find the Parents - If you have sold them to another breeder or are selling them, please link where they can be found as of now if the player is still interested.

Where to Ask to Be On the Pinglist:
(can be pms, another forum, your clan profile, but not here on this forum.)

Requirements for Dragons:
(The following list is mainly options on how hatchlings can be given away or sold, please order this section however you please)
Free with Requirements- The player has to do something to prove they will keep this dragon, like give them a name, write some lore (word count, prompts, etc. of your choice), answer questions, letters for hatchlings, or whatever you see fit.
Completely Free- Hatchlings are completely free, now questions asked.
Raffle- Ask for people to pay or do something simple for tickets to enter a raffle of your design.
Selling- Link the players to where they can find the prices for dragons or where you might be selling them. This could be another forum of yours in another topic area, the Auction house, or anywhere else.
Other- Whatever else you can think of.

Here's a code to copy paste to fill information into if you like the idea of the quote system above.
Code:
[b]Pair Activity:[/b] [b]Rebreeding:[/b] [b]Where to Ask to Be on the Pinglist:[/b] [b]Requirements for Dragons:[/b]

What Else I Can List

- Forums leading to your own hatcheries that include breeding pairs
- Raffles hosted around your breeding pairs and project dragons
- Other activities revolving around your breeding projects and other things related to your project, like lore, role-plays, and other activity forums
- Links to den tabs holding all your project flops so people can see all of them
- Breeding pair cards!

Breeding Pair Card Generators

Flight Rising Tool
This is the link to the card generator, but you can also go to the other features from there as well.

Breeding Card Generator
I've used this one personally. You can customize its colors and what not.
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
You're All set!

That's it! That's all that needs to happen! Go for it!
You're All set!

That's it! That's all that needs to happen! Go for it!
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Update Log
Update Log
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
reserved
reserved
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
reserved
reserved
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
reserved
reserved
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
~WE ARE NOW OPENED!~
~WE ARE NOW OPENED!~
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
[center][size=7][font=cursive]My Own Breeding Project Pairs[/font][/size] [font=papyrus][size=7]The Acacia Arvida Project[/size][/font] In all my 7 years of roleplay, I do not think I have a more beloved NPC character then my dear Acacia Arvida, a camp mom who tasked herself with raising and nurturing an entire apocalypse survivor camp after losing everything so others wouldn't have too. She is focussed on not only being a mother to all, but the last of her remaining memories and main sure all are cared for. She can be rough sometimes, for a zombie apocalypse is not easy on anybody's mind, but she still cares deeply for everyone inside her camp and outside her camp. She is one of many NPCs I plan to breed into existence. [font=papyrus][size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2981010#post_2981010]Plaguebrought Era Roleplay[/url][/size][/font] [b]Pair Activity[/b] Active [b]Rebreeding[/b] Do Not Ask (for now) [b]Where to Ask to Be on My Pinglist[/b] Clan Profile or PMs would be fine! I'll make a list on their bios for those who want to be pinged. [b]Requirements for Dragons[/b] Please give them a name and write a little story or bio for them before adopting. PM me the stories and bios. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809946621080895540/821428300600967178/Screen_Shot_2021-03-16_at_10.02.30_AM.png[/img] [b]Open to Adopt[/b] Those that aren't claimed will be exalted to Windsinger or sold for gems and treasure. [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68033308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/680334/68033308.png[/img][/url] [quote] [emoji=wind rune size=1] - uncommon Hunter - Savannah Camo - Safari Forest - Runes [/quote] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68033309][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/680334/68033309.png[/img][/url] [quote] [emoji=wind rune size=1] - rare Jungle - Savannah Camo - Safari Camo - Runes [/quote] [/columns] ------ Space for more breeding pairs ------ [b]All Adopted Dragons[/b]
My Own Breeding Project Pairs

The Acacia Arvida Project

In all my 7 years of roleplay, I do not think I have a more beloved NPC character then my dear Acacia Arvida, a camp mom who tasked herself with raising and nurturing an entire apocalypse survivor camp after losing everything so others wouldn't have too. She is focussed on not only being a mother to all, but the last of her remaining memories and main sure all are cared for. She can be rough sometimes, for a zombie apocalypse is not easy on anybody's mind, but she still cares deeply for everyone inside her camp and outside her camp. She is one of many NPCs I plan to breed into existence.

Plaguebrought Era Roleplay

Pair Activity
Active

Rebreeding
Do Not Ask (for now)

Where to Ask to Be on My Pinglist
Clan Profile or PMs would be fine! I'll make a list on their bios for those who want to be pinged.

Requirements for Dragons
Please give them a name and write a little story or bio for them before adopting. PM me the stories and bios.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-16_at_10.02.30_AM.png

Open to Adopt
Those that aren't claimed will be exalted to Windsinger or sold for gems and treasure.
68033308.png
Quote:
- uncommon
Hunter - Savannah
Camo - Safari
Forest - Runes
68033309.png
Quote:
- rare
Jungle - Savannah
Camo - Safari
Camo - Runes

Space for more breeding pairs

All Adopted Dragons
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status