Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | snack's light sprite raffle! ENDED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34
heylo. i have come baring good news hopefully????

i've thought about it for a bit now and since i hardly have time (or really motivation) for fr anymore we're gonna just go ahead and make an end date:

the raffle will come to a close january 17th, 9pm EST

might be a weird date but it's when i have more of a break from work and can spend a little more time here double checking numbers and whatnot so wahoo!

just gonna ping the 50k pinglist in case yall wanna get more tickets in 'cause idk if we're gonna reach that goal lol

@AWB @ToasterDog @MissMaira @Krinharth @Phrygian @xxDoxxie @Vanitatum @Saronai @Spadefish @Genesis666 @FantasyGirlRai @Yeevy @Mahogi @matchstickphyre @RQuestions @Rainbeetle @Romulan @RowanofRohan @Zikitty @vaguelycanine @Aisheyru @theminiarkana @Kothra @chamilet

heylo. i have come baring good news hopefully????

i've thought about it for a bit now and since i hardly have time (or really motivation) for fr anymore we're gonna just go ahead and make an end date:

the raffle will come to a close january 17th, 9pm EST

might be a weird date but it's when i have more of a break from work and can spend a little more time here double checking numbers and whatnot so wahoo!

just gonna ping the 50k pinglist in case yall wanna get more tickets in 'cause idk if we're gonna reach that goal lol

@AWB @ToasterDog @MissMaira @Krinharth @Phrygian @xxDoxxie @Vanitatum @Saronai @Spadefish @Genesis666 @FantasyGirlRai @Yeevy @Mahogi @matchstickphyre @RQuestions @Rainbeetle @Romulan @RowanofRohan @Zikitty @vaguelycanine @Aisheyru @theminiarkana @Kothra @chamilet

34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Added sig button!
Friendly bump.

Added sig button!
Sending a CR for tickets!
Sending a CR for tickets!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
I’d like to be added to all the pinglists please!
I’d like to be added to all the pinglists please!
they/he
art
I can send a nature eggo! Would all the gems be used for tickets, or do I choose how many? Just wanna double check and stuff, haha. Could I be added to the winner pinglist as well? When you let me know, I'll send my eggo over :D
I can send a nature eggo! Would all the gems be used for tickets, or do I choose how many? Just wanna double check and stuff, haha. Could I be added to the winner pinglist as well? When you let me know, I'll send my eggo over :D
bump
bump
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
sorry guys the couple days leading up to/halloween was very busy i will get to all messages and crossroads between tonight and tomorrow!!

@Fyrebird3453 i'm sorry i'm not quite sure what you're asking but all eggs are worth 275 tickets!
sorry guys the couple days leading up to/halloween was very busy i will get to all messages and crossroads between tonight and tomorrow!!

@Fyrebird3453 i'm sorry i'm not quite sure what you're asking but all eggs are worth 275 tickets!
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
That answers my question, sorry for confusion. I have sent you the eggo in messages.
@snackeater

Please add me to the last day pinglist. Thank you :)
@snackeater

Please add me to the last day pinglist. Thank you :)
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
bump
bump
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34