Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 15kt Apparel Grabbags - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][font=book antiqua][color=#212B5F]Currently Open/[b]Closed[/b] [size=4]Hello hello hello! My apologies for a veeeerrryy short post. [b]Note that I am re-using this thread,so do not worry,this thread is used when I need it![/b] Recently,I realized that I needed more and more currency for stuff/things I want to get. I looked at my vault,I have so many stuff I will be able to give away. I was thinking of making some grabbags,since (pretty sure) it's one of the faster ways to get the currency. And I decided to post this in the "Raffles and Giveaways" forum index,since there are a few others who did the [b]same[/b]. But Here I am,with some grabbags to sell! :) The grabbag price is 15kt/g,and the grabbag will most likely include around 3-4 pieces of apparel. (You can buy as many grabbags as you want.) [b]Grabbags Left:6[/b] In order to buy the grabbag(s),either ping me with the amount of grabbags you would like to buy (and send me a CR) or simply send me a PM with a message. [center][font=book antiqua][color=#212B5F][b][i]Grabbag items examples:[/i][/b] [quote=.][item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=murkmith halo][item=black fedora][item=marsh frog companion][item=kelly green tailtaille][item=lucky woodbasket][item=siren sylvan twist][item=woeful presence][item=larkspur flower crown][item=navy aviator coat][item=ebony antlers][item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=classy tophat][item=siren sylvan wings][item=larkspur flowerfall][item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=skulking wing segments] Though,sometimes the items may be a [i]lot[/i] different then the ones shown. The items will be completely [b]random[/b]. Really.[/quote]
Currently Open/Closed

Hello hello hello! My apologies for a veeeerrryy short post. Note that I am re-using this thread,so do not worry,this thread is used when I need it!

Recently,I realized that I needed more and more currency for stuff/things I want to get. I looked at my vault,I have so many stuff I will be able to give away.

I was thinking of making some grabbags,since (pretty sure) it's one of the faster ways to get the currency.

And I decided to post this in the "Raffles and Giveaways" forum index,since there are a few others who did the same.

But Here I am,with some grabbags to sell! :)

The grabbag price is 15kt/g,and the grabbag will most likely include around 3-4 pieces of apparel.

(You can buy as many grabbags as you want.)
Grabbags Left:6

In order to buy the grabbag(s),either ping me with the amount of grabbags you would like to buy (and send me a CR) or simply send me a PM with a message.

Grabbag items examples:

. wrote:
Bewitching Ruby Grasp Black Fedora Marsh Frog Companion Kelly Green Tailtaille Lucky Woodbasket Siren Sylvan Twist Woeful Presence Larkspur Flower Crown Navy Aviator Coat Ebony Antlers Standard of the Gladekeeper Siren Sylvan Wings Larkspur Flowerfall Nebula Starsilk Cloak Skulking Wing Segments

Though,sometimes the items may be a lot different then the ones shown. The items will be completely random. Really.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ps is it 30kt or 35kt! c: Keeping this tab open to buy one as soon as I have the funds to; that baby is absolutely gorgeous afjkenfjfkjnvfre
Ps is it 30kt or 35kt! c: Keeping this tab open to buy one as soon as I have the funds to; that baby is absolutely gorgeous afjkenfjfkjnvfre
MreCscM.png
[right]@Deutsch i'd like 1 grab bag in treasure, please ! [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] and i had the same question as mgcltwo ! ^^[/right]
@Deutsch i'd like 1 grab bag in treasure, please ! and i had the same question as mgcltwo ! ^^
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@mgcltwo
OOPS-- It's 30kt/g! Thank you for noticing that.

@theobear
30kt/g!

So sorry, I didn't noticed that at all.
@mgcltwo
OOPS-- It's 30kt/g! Thank you for noticing that.

@theobear
30kt/g!

So sorry, I didn't noticed that at all.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Deutsch Hi, I would love to buy 2 grab bags!
@Deutsch Hi, I would love to buy 2 grab bags!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@Deutsch I'd like to buy a grab bag! love that permababy,, <3

(edit- ty!)
@Deutsch I'd like to buy a grab bag! love that permababy,, <3

(edit- ty!)
-hug your gaolers 2k22-
FR +3
@AlterZero // @labhazard

Alrighty! Feel free to shoot me a Message or a 2-way CR,and I will send some goodies back :)
@AlterZero // @labhazard

Alrighty! Feel free to shoot me a Message or a 2-way CR,and I will send some goodies back :)
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Deutsch Setting up a cr for one grab bag ^^
@Deutsch Setting up a cr for one grab bag ^^
Lichtdrache.gif
@Deutsch Setting up the cr for the second grab bag ^^
@Deutsch Setting up the cr for the second grab bag ^^
Lichtdrache.gif
@Aloysius0711

Alrighty! Take your time!

Thank you so much for the support you all..I am more then in a normal happy mood right now :"0
@Aloysius0711

Alrighty! Take your time!

Thank you so much for the support you all..I am more then in a normal happy mood right now :"0
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15