Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pun raffle! ENDING MARCH 17 great prizes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pun #2

"I have a split personality," said Tom, being frank.

*hide embarassed for the levels of those puns*
Pun #2

"I have a split personality," said Tom, being frank.

*hide embarassed for the levels of those puns*
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
#Pun 3

"Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen"
#Pun 3

"Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen"
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@xxDoxie added! :D
@xxDoxie added! :D
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
Pun #1

Why did the orange go to the doctor? It wasn't peeling well

Pun #2

Why did the pony go to the doctor? It was a little hoarse

Pun #3

What do you call a Vampyr snowman? Frostbite

Pun #4

Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance? He had no body to go with

Pun #5

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? He didn't have the guts

Pun #6

If FR added stickers you could put on your dragons it would be drag-n-drop (kill me)

Pun #7

Why do dragons sleep during the day? They fight knights

Pun #8

What do you call a fake band made up of very large winged reptiles? Imagine Dragons

Pun #9

A man walks into a bar. He's very bad at limbo.
Pun #1

Why did the orange go to the doctor? It wasn't peeling well

Pun #2

Why did the pony go to the doctor? It was a little hoarse

Pun #3

What do you call a Vampyr snowman? Frostbite

Pun #4

Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance? He had no body to go with

Pun #5

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? He didn't have the guts

Pun #6

If FR added stickers you could put on your dragons it would be drag-n-drop (kill me)

Pun #7

Why do dragons sleep during the day? They fight knights

Pun #8

What do you call a fake band made up of very large winged reptiles? Imagine Dragons

Pun #9

A man walks into a bar. He's very bad at limbo.
1. Whale hello there!

2. Why don't crabs ever give to charity? Because their shellfish.

3. I was gonna tell you some puns about pigs but they're a bit boaring.

4. What do you call a deer with no eyes? No-eye-deer!

5. What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no-eye-deer!

1. Whale hello there!

2. Why don't crabs ever give to charity? Because their shellfish.

3. I was gonna tell you some puns about pigs but they're a bit boaring.

4. What do you call a deer with no eyes? No-eye-deer!

5. What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no-eye-deer!

They/Them • FR +3 • US • Lore Lair
lightfull2.png
6. The ocean is a dangerous place, especially if you're on the titanic. Let that sink in.
6. The ocean is a dangerous place, especially if you're on the titanic. Let that sink in.
They/Them • FR +3 • US • Lore Lair
lightfull2.png
I think I was born to be in this raffle. A pun is the prize of admission? Easy. If you forget me that's okay though, it's hard to (rem)emberboop my name and sometimes people think I'm just part of the riff-raffle.
I think I was born to be in this raffle. A pun is the prize of admission? Easy. If you forget me that's okay though, it's hard to (rem)emberboop my name and sometimes people think I'm just part of the riff-raffle.
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
Wait if I.. Made an entire paragraph with puns scattered everywhere. (Highlighted in Italics)

Now, I’m not the punniest guy out there, but I sure do love a good pun. I’d say, my record for them is in the topic of sealife. It’s really easy, water you say? The easiest way is to pick a random word: it really is that easy. Let that sink in. You could be a pun master by choosing a word and conjuring something up with it. Can y’ sea it yet? Probably can’t think of it on the spot, but since we’re stuck in quarantine, texting solves it all. Bit by bit, place it all down in orca. But sometimes, puns can be hard. Whale all you want, but sometimes it’s just like that. Shame. Okay, let’s lighten the mood a little with some more puns. What did the lonely sailor at sea surrounded by ice say? “Damn, I feel so icesolated.” Aha! Okay it’s not that funny but it’s an old joke of mine. Oh oh, how about this one? How did the tides greet each over? They wave. Did that joke even make sense? You know, water waves, human wave, yeah? No? Okay. What about.. What do you call an arrested fish? A selfish. Sorry not sorry but I stole this one from that kid a good years back. No clue. Last one, promise! What’s a fish’s favourite drink? Black current. That one really sucked. But there’s a juice named Black Currant, and in oceans, there are currents. I don’t think puns are supposed to be funny when you don’t get them in your first shot..
Wait if I.. Made an entire paragraph with puns scattered everywhere. (Highlighted in Italics)

Now, I’m not the punniest guy out there, but I sure do love a good pun. I’d say, my record for them is in the topic of sealife. It’s really easy, water you say? The easiest way is to pick a random word: it really is that easy. Let that sink in. You could be a pun master by choosing a word and conjuring something up with it. Can y’ sea it yet? Probably can’t think of it on the spot, but since we’re stuck in quarantine, texting solves it all. Bit by bit, place it all down in orca. But sometimes, puns can be hard. Whale all you want, but sometimes it’s just like that. Shame. Okay, let’s lighten the mood a little with some more puns. What did the lonely sailor at sea surrounded by ice say? “Damn, I feel so icesolated.” Aha! Okay it’s not that funny but it’s an old joke of mine. Oh oh, how about this one? How did the tides greet each over? They wave. Did that joke even make sense? You know, water waves, human wave, yeah? No? Okay. What about.. What do you call an arrested fish? A selfish. Sorry not sorry but I stole this one from that kid a good years back. No clue. Last one, promise! What’s a fish’s favourite drink? Black current. That one really sucked. But there’s a juice named Black Currant, and in oceans, there are currents. I don’t think puns are supposed to be funny when you don’t get them in your first shot..
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Alright i'm back for others puns!
I'm ashamed of the low quality but

#Pun 4

I Renamed my iPod The Titanic, so when I plug it in, it says “The Titanic is syncing.”

#Pun 5

It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally

#Pun 6

I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage. I lost my case

#Pun 7

All chemists know that alcohol is always a solution
Alright i'm back for others puns!
I'm ashamed of the low quality but

#Pun 4

I Renamed my iPod The Titanic, so when I plug it in, it says “The Titanic is syncing.”

#Pun 5

It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally

#Pun 6

I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage. I lost my case

#Pun 7

All chemists know that alcohol is always a solution
» Wishlist| Sale tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7