Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL]Valightine's Messaging Service-Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thx whoever sent me one through here!~ Also, I must agree with Straka, this was a great idea~
Thx whoever sent me one through here!~ Also, I must agree with Straka, this was a great idea~
rw5ONd7.png
[center]These were amazing, and I am eternally grateful to the players who sent me so many of these delightful messages. I had to put them somewhere to see, so I put them in Ansel's bio [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48509369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/485094/48509369_350.png[/img][/url]
These were amazing, and I am eternally grateful to the players who sent me so many of these delightful messages. I had to put them somewhere to see, so I put them in Ansel's bio
48509369_350.png
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
Howdy all! We at the Valightine's Messaging Service hope you've had a wonderful Valightine's this year, and we want to thank you for making us a part of it again! Here are this year's raffle winners:

1. @Reithya
2. @Andraya
3. @MarinaQuakenbush
4. @Robotzebra
5. @Mode
6. @sgkat

This works just like dominance raffles: list your prize choices (as many as the number in which you were drawn) in order of preference, with 1 being your first choice. For example, if you're number 1, you would list 1 prize choice, and if you're number 3, you'd list 3 prize choices.

Please ping me with your choices within 48 hours! If you don't respond in that time, another winner will be drawn in your place.

I'm sorry to do this so late in the day, I've been taking exams all day and just had the chance to get on FR ghfdjgkhd
Howdy all! We at the Valightine's Messaging Service hope you've had a wonderful Valightine's this year, and we want to thank you for making us a part of it again! Here are this year's raffle winners:

1. @Reithya
2. @Andraya
3. @MarinaQuakenbush
4. @Robotzebra
5. @Mode
6. @sgkat

This works just like dominance raffles: list your prize choices (as many as the number in which you were drawn) in order of preference, with 1 being your first choice. For example, if you're number 1, you would list 1 prize choice, and if you're number 3, you'd list 3 prize choices.

Please ping me with your choices within 48 hours! If you don't respond in that time, another winner will be drawn in your place.

I'm sorry to do this so late in the day, I've been taking exams all day and just had the chance to get on FR ghfdjgkhd
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio This was a very sweet event, thank you
  1. Gothic Tea Gallivant
  2. Floral Flourish
  3. Sweet Tea Soiree
  4. Humble Tea Harmony
  5. Meadow Tea Melody
  6. Garden Glamour
@Dydomio This was a very sweet event, thank you
  1. Gothic Tea Gallivant
  2. Floral Flourish
  3. Sweet Tea Soiree
  4. Humble Tea Harmony
  5. Meadow Tea Melody
  6. Garden Glamour

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Dydomio [emoji=coatl scared size=1] OMGSH, I forgot about this! I... I'm speechless ;w; Thank you so much, for doing this. This was my first year participating and you guys really helped to spread the smiles and the love and I really can't thank you enough for it. ♥ 1. I would cherish the Floral Flourish; [item=accent: ornelia] please~ ♥
@Dydomio

OMGSH, I forgot about this! I... I'm speechless ;w;

Thank you so much, for doing this. This was my first year participating and you guys really helped to spread the smiles and the love and I really can't thank you enough for it. ♥

1. I would cherish the Floral Flourish; Accent: Ornelia please~ ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Dydomio Omg this is so unexpected! Thank you so much. I actually was able to reconnect with a user I used to talk with years ago which was super cool.
  1. Floral Flush
  2. Sweet Tea Soiree
  3. Humble Tea Harmony
@Dydomio Omg this is so unexpected! Thank you so much. I actually was able to reconnect with a user I used to talk with years ago which was super cool.
  1. Floral Flush
  2. Sweet Tea Soiree
  3. Humble Tea Harmony
'blue smedium banner
@Dydomio tysm! my choices:
  1. Floral Flourish
  2. Garden Glamour
@Dydomio tysm! my choices:
  1. Floral Flourish
  2. Garden Glamour
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

I'm late but thank you to the lovely human who gave me a gift a little bit ago [emoji=heart size=1] [s]I'm not in the gbbr server anymore tho :([/s]
I'm late but thank you to the lovely human who gave me a gift a little bit ago
I'm not in the gbbr server anymore tho :(
@Dydomio

1. Garden glamour
2. Humble tea harmony
3. Gothic tea gallivant
4. Sweet tea soiree
5. Meadow tea melody

Thank you so much! This is amazing
@Dydomio

1. Garden glamour
2. Humble tea harmony
3. Gothic tea gallivant
4. Sweet tea soiree
5. Meadow tea melody

Thank you so much! This is amazing
lN2Q13f.png
@dydomio
This was unexpected, I'm a total noob, so I had no idea what was going on when I got an anonymous gift. But I couldn't help but pay it forward. Definitely did not expect to win anything.
  1. Garden Glamour
  2. Humble tea harmony
  3. Meadow tea Melody
  4. Sweet tea soiree

Thank you so much!
@dydomio
This was unexpected, I'm a total noob, so I had no idea what was going on when I got an anonymous gift. But I couldn't help but pay it forward. Definitely did not expect to win anything.
  1. Garden Glamour
  2. Humble tea harmony
  3. Meadow tea Melody
  4. Sweet tea soiree

Thank you so much!
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8