Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -CLOSED- [Raffle] 5Digi G1 WC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165
@Heeroku

Yeah I've noticed that as well D; I've been trying to sell this girl for a couple months now, even held an auction that a few were interested in but nobody bid on in the end. This is pretty much my last resort haha.
@Heeroku

Yeah I've noticed that as well D; I've been trying to sell this girl for a couple months now, even held an auction that a few were interested in but nobody bid on in the end. This is pretty much my last resort haha.
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
@Elgie
if teh raffle does not get interest, would you be interested in a trade? or you just want gems ?
@Elgie
if teh raffle does not get interest, would you be interested in a trade? or you just want gems ?
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Unfortunately I really need the gems (or treasure) for my ongoing projects.
@Heeroku

Unfortunately I really need the gems (or treasure) for my ongoing projects.
@Elgie

I figured .. but I tried ..hehe

I have resorted to trading my old dragons because well even unbred doubles are not selling
@Elgie

I figured .. but I tried ..hehe

I have resorted to trading my old dragons because well even unbred doubles are not selling
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Dang, that's nuts DX

Maybe people just don't have funds right now...I'll probably end up just stashing her back in my hibernal den until oldies start selling again, but there's still a little over 2 weeks left for the raffle, maybe I'll get lucky lol.
@Heeroku

Dang, that's nuts DX

Maybe people just don't have funds right now...I'll probably end up just stashing her back in my hibernal den until oldies start selling again, but there's still a little over 2 weeks left for the raffle, maybe I'll get lucky lol.
I am saving up.. I will purchase tickets... but not 400 hahaha..
I am saving up.. I will purchase tickets... but not 400 hahaha..
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

lol, that's okay, I don't expect you to xD Thank you for participating at all though!
@Heeroku

lol, that's okay, I don't expect you to xD Thank you for participating at all though!
[emoji=ping size=1]
bump..

if I found her like 3 weeks ago I would of had eh money to offer .. but I am flat broke and living off G&G at the moment .

Trying to help, oldies should get the love
bump..

if I found her like 3 weeks ago I would of had eh money to offer .. but I am flat broke and living off G&G at the moment .

Trying to help, oldies should get the love
A5i3AHB.png
I really appreciate the help either way! c:
I really appreciate the help either way! c:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165