Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -CLOSED- [Raffle] 5Digi G1 WC
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
10! @elgie Final Bump Ticket
10! @elgie Final Bump Ticket
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Good morning bump, I wish everyone the greatest luck!
Good morning bump, I wish everyone the greatest luck!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Good luck~
Good luck~
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Malachite @Samurott12345 @ProudMomof1 @Pretzalcoatl @Sinjin @AbyssalRuins @Blushunt @RootsforLeaves @CrowHarlequin @Stormfly @JayChirps @Strella @Ailii @Amut @Carvaiine @Lavend3rDragon @LilEngi @Willard @Dawnfire13 @Aeranautics @Astori @ariesflavored @Gladium @Skittles251 @TheWolfDragon @MagicMayhem816 @kiwipen @Abra @NeroDrag @Scrimshaw @kijauni @PtolemyII @Saraceaser @Cone @triglyphs @Dytileea @Hawkeyyee @KelpTheShark @pokemoncha @Saphira455 @Rainilith @Teletraan @Dulcia @cholesky @Was @Sicarius @HiddenMica @Person @Lydianna @Helixstorm @handdrawnviolist @TwoPuffins @Starflight19 @Nyanbinary @Kaibutsu @Shulk @xxDoxxie @BushWookiez @scar66 @Alanon @DinoRat @Dierdre @Inverness @romanirose @Xylidriv Hello everyone! Finally, the day has come. It's been a long (and hopefully fun) time, and now a winner has been chosen... [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625327051943051276/869263446464684172/unknown.png[/img] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625327051943051276/869263584855732324/unknown.png[/img][/center] [center]Congratulations @Carvaiine ! You have won the raffle's grand prize!!! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/490/48923_350.png[/img][/url][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] I will be sending her your way along with a PM, and once she's been accepted I'll be moving along to the other prizes~[/center]
@Malachite @Samurott12345 @ProudMomof1 @Pretzalcoatl @Sinjin @AbyssalRuins @Blushunt @RootsforLeaves @CrowHarlequin @Stormfly @JayChirps @Strella @Ailii @Amut @Carvaiine @Lavend3rDragon @LilEngi @Willard @Dawnfire13 @Aeranautics @Astori @ariesflavored @Gladium @Skittles251 @TheWolfDragon @MagicMayhem816 @kiwipen @Abra @NeroDrag @Scrimshaw @kijauni @PtolemyII @Saraceaser @Cone @triglyphs @Dytileea @Hawkeyyee @KelpTheShark @pokemoncha @Saphira455 @Rainilith @Teletraan @Dulcia @cholesky @Was @Sicarius @HiddenMica @Person @Lydianna @Helixstorm @handdrawnviolist @TwoPuffins @Starflight19 @Nyanbinary @Kaibutsu @Shulk @xxDoxxie @BushWookiez @scar66 @Alanon @DinoRat @Dierdre @Inverness @romanirose @Xylidriv

Hello everyone! Finally, the day has come. It's been a long (and hopefully fun) time, and now a winner has been chosen...
unknown.png

unknown.png
Congratulations @Carvaiine ! You have won the raffle's grand prize!!!

48923_350.png

I will be sending her your way along with a PM, and once she's been accepted I'll be moving along to the other prizes~
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll take good care of her!
YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll take good care of her!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
@Malachite @Samurott12345 @ProudMomof1 @Pretzalcoatl @Sinjin @AbyssalRuins @Blushunt @RootsforLeaves @CrowHarlequin @Stormfly @JayChirps @Strella @Ailii @Amut @Carvaiine @Lavend3rDragon @LilEngi @Willard @Dawnfire13 @Aeranautics @Astori @ariesflavored @Gladium @Skittles251 @TheWolfDragon @MagicMayhem816 @kiwipen @Abra @NeroDrag @Scrimshaw @kijauni @PtolemyII @Saraceaser @Cone @triglyphs @Dytileea @Hawkeyyee @KelpTheShark @pokemoncha @Saphira455 @Rainilith @Teletraan @Dulcia @cholesky @Was @Sicarius @HiddenMica @Person @Lydianna @Helixstorm @handdrawnviolist @TwoPuffins @Starflight19 @Nyanbinary @Kaibutsu @Shulk @xxDoxxie @BushWookiez @scar66 @Alanon @DinoRat @Dierdre @Inverness @romanirose @Xylidriv [center]With the trade accepted, it's time to move on to the first place prize! [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625327051943051276/869272789977288724/unknown.png[/img] Congratulations @triglyphs ! You have won the raffle's first prize! [emoji=firework size=1][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][emoji=firework size=1] Once the trade has been accepted I will move on to the next winner~[/center]
@Malachite @Samurott12345 @ProudMomof1 @Pretzalcoatl @Sinjin @AbyssalRuins @Blushunt @RootsforLeaves @CrowHarlequin @Stormfly @JayChirps @Strella @Ailii @Amut @Carvaiine @Lavend3rDragon @LilEngi @Willard @Dawnfire13 @Aeranautics @Astori @ariesflavored @Gladium @Skittles251 @TheWolfDragon @MagicMayhem816 @kiwipen @Abra @NeroDrag @Scrimshaw @kijauni @PtolemyII @Saraceaser @Cone @triglyphs @Dytileea @Hawkeyyee @KelpTheShark @pokemoncha @Saphira455 @Rainilith @Teletraan @Dulcia @cholesky @Was @Sicarius @HiddenMica @Person @Lydianna @Helixstorm @handdrawnviolist @TwoPuffins @Starflight19 @Nyanbinary @Kaibutsu @Shulk @xxDoxxie @BushWookiez @scar66 @Alanon @DinoRat @Dierdre @Inverness @romanirose @Xylidriv
With the trade accepted, it's time to move on to the first place prize!

unknown.png

Congratulations @triglyphs ! You have won the raffle's first prize!

Unhatched Ice Egg

Once the trade has been accepted I will move on to the next winner~
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
lol the first thing I do is slap a paper mask and invisibility cloak on so it looks like the grand prize is just a floating paper mask.
lol the first thing I do is slap a paper mask and invisibility cloak on so it looks like the grand prize is just a floating paper mask.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
Congrats to everyone who has/will win. This has been a blast reading all the stuff that gets posted on this. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405762][img]http://i.imgur.com/nudX0O8.png[/img][/url]
Congrats to everyone who has/will win. This has been a blast reading all the stuff that gets posted on this.

nudX0O8.png
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
<3
<3
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me