Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Let me buy you a dragon! [closed!]
1 2
[center][size=5][b]CLOSED[/b][/size] [i]finished for the day, come back tomorrow and see if I'm buying again![/i][/center] I want to make someone else's day a little brighter and make myself happy in the process! Also, I want to buy dragons. But I have no lair space. So I want to buy dragons for [i]you[/i]. [b]Here's the deal.[/b] -You tell me things you like and dislike, using the form below -I find a dragon on the AH that sounds like you'd like it -I buy the dragon and send it to you via one-way CR - for free! -If you like the dragon, awesome! If you don't like it, [i]please leave me a message in the CR[/i] so I can cancel it! I won't mind at all :3 Just say 'no thank you'! -I don't expect you to keep this dragon forever - if in the future you want to exalt it, sell it, give it away, whatever, I'm not going to even notice! All I ask is that if you accept the dragon, it's because you think it's pretty and you might keep it around for a while. I'll open this thread whenever I have time and funds, and close it again when my treasure's looking a bit sad. [b]Use this form, please![/b] The more options you give me, the easier it will be for me to find something you like! I won't be able to buy super-expensive dragons so if the only options that you'd like are very expensive dragons, I won't be able to get you anything :( If you don't use the form I may end up skipping you, because the information is all stuff I need to find you a dragon I think you'll like. If you request a dragon, I'll try to get it to you within a few hours - hopefully quicker! In order for me to be able to buy dragons for other people, I need dragons to be picked up quickly, so please try to collect your dragon or leave me a message in the CR as soon as you see it arriving! :3 [code]Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon! [i]Gene likes:[/i] [i]Gene dislikes:[/i] [i]Breed likes:[/i] [i]Breed dislikes:[/i] [i]Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?[/i] [i]If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both?[/i][/code] [b]Grab a reject![/b] These little guys didn't quite meet expectations...would you like to take them home instead? Please only ask for them if you love them and intend to keep them, at least for a little while! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66777454][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667775/66777454_350.png[/img][/url]
CLOSED
finished for the day, come back tomorrow and see if I'm buying again!

I want to make someone else's day a little brighter and make myself happy in the process! Also, I want to buy dragons. But I have no lair space. So I want to buy dragons for you.

Here's the deal.
-You tell me things you like and dislike, using the form below
-I find a dragon on the AH that sounds like you'd like it
-I buy the dragon and send it to you via one-way CR - for free!
-If you like the dragon, awesome! If you don't like it, please leave me a message in the CR so I can cancel it! I won't mind at all :3 Just say 'no thank you'!
-I don't expect you to keep this dragon forever - if in the future you want to exalt it, sell it, give it away, whatever, I'm not going to even notice! All I ask is that if you accept the dragon, it's because you think it's pretty and you might keep it around for a while.

I'll open this thread whenever I have time and funds, and close it again when my treasure's looking a bit sad.

Use this form, please!
The more options you give me, the easier it will be for me to find something you like! I won't be able to buy super-expensive dragons so if the only options that you'd like are very expensive dragons, I won't be able to get you anything :( If you don't use the form I may end up skipping you, because the information is all stuff I need to find you a dragon I think you'll like.

If you request a dragon, I'll try to get it to you within a few hours - hopefully quicker! In order for me to be able to buy dragons for other people, I need dragons to be picked up quickly, so please try to collect your dragon or leave me a message in the CR as soon as you see it arriving! :3
Code:
Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon! [i]Gene likes:[/i] [i]Gene dislikes:[/i] [i]Breed likes:[/i] [i]Breed dislikes:[/i] [i]Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?[/i] [i]If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both?[/i]

Grab a reject!
These little guys didn't quite meet expectations...would you like to take them home instead? Please only ask for them if you love them and intend to keep them, at least for a little while!

66777454_350.png
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon!

Gene likes:
Opal, glimmer, runes, starmap, constellation, and I think that's all
Gene dislikes:
Capsule, smoke, filligree, and peacock? (not sure)
Breed likes:
Pearlcatchers, spirals (M), banescales, imperials (M), coatl
Breed dislikes:
Tundras (Sometimes) and snappers
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?
Nope!
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both?
Yes please c:!

EDIT: I got these 2 lovelys! HERE and the other one HERE :D

Gene likes:
Opal, glimmer, runes, starmap, constellation, and I think that's all
Gene dislikes:
Capsule, smoke, filligree, and peacock? (not sure)
Breed likes:
Pearlcatchers, spirals (M), banescales, imperials (M), coatl
Breed dislikes:
Tundras (Sometimes) and snappers
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?
Nope!
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both?
Yes please c:!

EDIT: I got these 2 lovelys! HERE and the other one HERE :D
V7fFg2m.png

Gene likes: Starmap, Wasp(dark coloured), bee, Opal, veined, runes
Gene dislikes: Lionfish, spines, poison
Breed likes: F skydancers, imperials, F coatl, Wildclaw
Breed dislikes: Bogsneaks, Snappers
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? I like it when the primary and secondary are dark, and the tert is light!
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both? Sure!

Gene likes: Starmap, Wasp(dark coloured), bee, Opal, veined, runes
Gene dislikes: Lionfish, spines, poison
Breed likes: F skydancers, imperials, F coatl, Wildclaw
Breed dislikes: Bogsneaks, Snappers
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? I like it when the primary and secondary are dark, and the tert is light!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png

Gene likes: Metallic, toxin, starmap.
Gene dislikes: smoke.
Breed likes: Faes mostly
Breed dislikes: snapper dragons.
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? nope!
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both? yes!

Thank you for doing this!

Gene likes: Metallic, toxin, starmap.
Gene dislikes: smoke.
Breed likes: Faes mostly
Breed dislikes: snapper dragons.
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? nope!
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both? yes!

Thank you for doing this!
Wishlist
Gene likes: piebald/paint as a combination, lace, lionfish/noxtide
Gene dislikes: keel, circuit, runes, firefly
Breed likes: faes, wildclaws, female skydancers
Breed dislikes: ridgebacks, coatls, male pearlcatchers, male tundras
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? nearly any color combo can work for me (^w^)
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both? yes please

Thanks very much for doing this (^w^)
Gene likes: piebald/paint as a combination, lace, lionfish/noxtide
Gene dislikes: keel, circuit, runes, firefly
Breed likes: faes, wildclaws, female skydancers
Breed dislikes: ridgebacks, coatls, male pearlcatchers, male tundras
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? nearly any color combo can work for me (^w^)
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both? yes please

Thanks very much for doing this (^w^)
9DdGlja.png

Gene likes: Tiger, Spines
Gene dislikes: none
Breed likes: Coatl, Deathclaw, skydancer, pearlcatcher
Breed dislikes: Mirror, Bogsneak, any ancient breeds
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? Currently I'm looking for dragons that have red, white and black colors or just any of these colors and red/plague eyes if possible. But if you can't find any like that, then any dragon is ok. Also I'm looking for male dragons
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both? yes

Gene likes: Tiger, Spines
Gene dislikes: none
Breed likes: Coatl, Deathclaw, skydancer, pearlcatcher
Breed dislikes: Mirror, Bogsneak, any ancient breeds
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? Currently I'm looking for dragons that have red, white and black colors or just any of these colors and red/plague eyes if possible. But if you can't find any like that, then any dragon is ok. Also I'm looking for male dragons
If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both? yes
iori-firepose7.gif
Boopeedoop, anyone commenting below here please know it could be a bit longer to get your dragon - I have to sleep at some point! But not to worry, the dragons will be winging your direction as soon as they can :3
Boopeedoop, anyone commenting below here please know it could be a bit longer to get your dragon - I have to sleep at some point! But not to worry, the dragons will be winging your direction as soon as they can :3
Time for more dragon shopping!
Time for more dragon shopping!
Gene likes: Ghost, Starmap, Constellation, Runes, Shimmer
Gene dislikes: Stitched, Lace, Ringlets
Breed likes: Banescales, Imperials, Pearlcatchers
Breed dislikes: Fae, Tundra, Bogsneak
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? I like darker colors and combos (reds, blacks, etc) although blue is my favorite color. I'm not a big fan of pink but I don't hate it.

Extra note: I'm not too picky; if you think I'll like it, yet all of the genes arent what I listed, I'll trust your judgment. I'm mostly interested to see what you think I'd like!
Gene likes: Ghost, Starmap, Constellation, Runes, Shimmer
Gene dislikes: Stitched, Lace, Ringlets
Breed likes: Banescales, Imperials, Pearlcatchers
Breed dislikes: Fae, Tundra, Bogsneak
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? I like darker colors and combos (reds, blacks, etc) although blue is my favorite color. I'm not a big fan of pink but I don't hate it.

Extra note: I'm not too picky; if you think I'll like it, yet all of the genes arent what I listed, I'll trust your judgment. I'm mostly interested to see what you think I'd like!
HkZAJYc.pngoCLj9nY.pngPVehrz5.png
bYt72YT.pngflB6EWm.png0XHtpWy.png
@briar I’d love a new dragon!

Gene likes: glimmer, opal, starmap, crystal, jaguar, bee, shimmer, stitched, metallic
Gene dislikes: ringlets, cherub, okapi, the spotted one (can’t think of the name lol)
Breed likes: p much all of em..
Breed dislikes: except for faes, banescales, and ridgebacks
Color preference: I like pinks! But also radioactive. Any XXYs would be great <3
If I find two, would you like to see them both?: yes please!

You’re so sweet for doing this! <3 please don’t stress too much- it’s the thought that counts.
@briar I’d love a new dragon!

Gene likes: glimmer, opal, starmap, crystal, jaguar, bee, shimmer, stitched, metallic
Gene dislikes: ringlets, cherub, okapi, the spotted one (can’t think of the name lol)
Breed likes: p much all of em..
Breed dislikes: except for faes, banescales, and ridgebacks
Color preference: I like pinks! But also radioactive. Any XXYs would be great <3
If I find two, would you like to see them both?: yes please!

You’re so sweet for doing this! <3 please don’t stress too much- it’s the thought that counts.
1 2