Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed, now in dragons for sale]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Yup, general is fine! All your pairs are lovely
Yup, general is fine! All your pairs are lovely
@Lavend3rDragon could I be added to the pond of koi pinglist? this is a nice little hatchery you've started <3
@Lavend3rDragon could I be added to the pond of koi pinglist? this is a nice little hatchery you've started <3

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@synthsational adding you now! and of course you can be added to any of the other pinglists too, Pond of Koi and General are the only one showing right now because they’re the only ones with people!
@synthsational adding you now! and of course you can be added to any of the other pinglists too, Pond of Koi and General are the only one showing right now because they’re the only ones with people!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
[emoji=purple gem size=1]
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
Hello! I'm new to the game, just joined, and am unsure how this is supposed to go. May I have https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66909393 ? They're very pretty and have a good home with me!
Hello! I'm new to the game, just joined, and am unsure how this is supposed to go. May I have https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66909393 ? They're very pretty and have a good home with me!
GN7UZzu.png1Wa1sIi.gifwpEE9mo.pngsYkCnVj.png
ACOZFAh.png
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Nanur Yes! Generally, if a dragon is free, you just say who you want and they'll send it to you. If you want a dragon from a breeding pair, you can choose to be notified next time those dragons are bred so you can take the hatchlings!
@Nanur Yes! Generally, if a dragon is free, you just say who you want and they'll send it to you. If you want a dragon from a breeding pair, you can choose to be notified next time those dragons are bred so you can take the hatchlings!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon if the Yes means Yes I can have them then thank you so much!! And thanks for being so kind and explaining things to me.
@Lavend3rDragon if the Yes means Yes I can have them then thank you so much!! And thanks for being so kind and explaining things to me.
GN7UZzu.png1Wa1sIi.gifwpEE9mo.pngsYkCnVj.png
ACOZFAh.png
@Nanur no problem! It's always nice to see new players on the site, and I was a bit confused about how free hatcheries worked when I first started too.
@Nanur no problem! It's always nice to see new players on the site, and I was a bit confused about how free hatcheries worked when I first started too.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15