Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Clearing out Skins/Accents [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
The winning number was 684! The only one to choose the winning number was @Fallenphoenix78 , congratulations first place winner! Your prizes should be sent out today.

In second place with 683 is @ShinigamiGrimm

In third place is the very lucky @hollowheart7211 who coincidently won third place in the familiar raffle. If you win next time people will think my raffles are rigged!

Winners should expect the skins to be sent via pm this time.

Next week I will be running 2 raffles concurrently, the first one is every single apparel item in my hoard for free. The second is my entire bank, 1 million Treasure and 1 thousand Gems (give or take) also for free. So stay tuned.

Pinglist

@Rauv @elysifish @Shinyumbreon @Cactisays @Screenmaster @Lansly @WarriorsGate @Dinomatika @potatochipp @SpiritX @lapras131 @dragongem23 @aura12 @Eschtaaa @hollowheart7211 @Susurrar @DragonElles @FlameRay @Synthsational
The winning number was 684! The only one to choose the winning number was @Fallenphoenix78 , congratulations first place winner! Your prizes should be sent out today.

In second place with 683 is @ShinigamiGrimm

In third place is the very lucky @hollowheart7211 who coincidently won third place in the familiar raffle. If you win next time people will think my raffles are rigged!

Winners should expect the skins to be sent via pm this time.

Next week I will be running 2 raffles concurrently, the first one is every single apparel item in my hoard for free. The second is my entire bank, 1 million Treasure and 1 thousand Gems (give or take) also for free. So stay tuned.

Pinglist

@Rauv @elysifish @Shinyumbreon @Cactisays @Screenmaster @Lansly @WarriorsGate @Dinomatika @potatochipp @SpiritX @lapras131 @dragongem23 @aura12 @Eschtaaa @hollowheart7211 @Susurrar @DragonElles @FlameRay @Synthsational
HKAX33N.jpg
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to the winners! :D
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Wind-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
congrats!!
congrats!!
lp5liu.png
W h a ?? I never win raffles, but TWICE?
oh boy QwQ thank you so much, and congrats to the other winners!!
W h a ?? I never win raffles, but TWICE?
oh boy QwQ thank you so much, and congrats to the other winners!!
-click my eggs/dragons to make them grow!-
RgIPQ.gifJu82l.gifPolCU.gifEgXA3.gif CDErb.gif0J2Yn.gifVWf6D.gifGNb1w.gifYkGAt.gif
tenor.gif
Grats winners [emoji=new friend size=1]
Grats winners
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection