Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Clearing out Skins/Accents [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Hello, I am clearing out my account slowly each week. Last week I gave away all my familiars. This week I am giving away nearly every single skin and accent in my hoard away FOR FREE!!!

I have 60 skins and accents from as early as 2015.

The way this works is I will pick a random number between 0 and 1000 with a random number generator, and you will try and guess that number.

You can guess once a day or every 15 posts (I won’t be enforcing that, but please don’t try to abuse that fact.)

The three people who choose the numbers that are the closest without going over it, will win. Winners will be chosen next Sunday, and prize will be distributed Sunday or Monday.

1rst place will get 45 skins/accents, 2nd 10, and 3rd will get 5.

Next week I will be raffling off most of my apparel, so stay tuned.

Good luck!

Edit:I forgot to mention, please don’t ping me.
Hello, I am clearing out my account slowly each week. Last week I gave away all my familiars. This week I am giving away nearly every single skin and accent in my hoard away FOR FREE!!!

I have 60 skins and accents from as early as 2015.

The way this works is I will pick a random number between 0 and 1000 with a random number generator, and you will try and guess that number.

You can guess once a day or every 15 posts (I won’t be enforcing that, but please don’t try to abuse that fact.)

The three people who choose the numbers that are the closest without going over it, will win. Winners will be chosen next Sunday, and prize will be distributed Sunday or Monday.

1rst place will get 45 skins/accents, 2nd 10, and 3rd will get 5.

Next week I will be raffling off most of my apparel, so stay tuned.

Good luck!

Edit:I forgot to mention, please don’t ping me.
HKAX33N.jpg
Ping list @aura12 @Eschtaaa @hollowheart7211 @Susurrar @DragonElles @FlameRay @Synthsational
Ping list @aura12 @Eschtaaa @hollowheart7211 @Susurrar @DragonElles @FlameRay @Synthsational
HKAX33N.jpg
948!

First number that came to my head xD
948!

First number that came to my head xD
V7fFg2m.png
Wishlist
18 is my guess
18 is my guess
art_sig_aa.png
501!
501!
678 :D
678 :D
PVJ7DGX.gif YH9e9dg.gifbZZs5ai.gif
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
17!
17!
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
Hmm gonna go with 765 :3
Hmm gonna go with 765 :3
ZbNAjCO.png
PRICTGJ.png
~~~~
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hhceN5m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43