Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Free hibden items)Permanently closed :(
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 379 380
@Kaminotea hi again! Hope your vacation's going well! Could I request just one charged acuity fragment? Thanks a bunch!
@Kaminotea hi again! Hope your vacation's going well! Could I request just one charged acuity fragment? Thanks a bunch!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
Food/Apparel/Battle items sent to:
@EnigmaInSpace
@Hawkstar64
@AnguisaThorne
@AlbedoWasTaken
@jiamin
@AltMixie
@obsidian14
@Kothra
@nzxq

And item list updated

Not-so-important message:
I am home from vacation for a few days before I leave again to go visit some far-away friends of mine. My part of the list has been updated, while sp580s' part of the list may be getting up to date at some point before I leave, and while I am gone (July 30th-August 5th) I will not be here to go through requests; I will do that when I get home again :)
@EnigmaInSpace
@Hawkstar64
@AnguisaThorne
@AlbedoWasTaken
@jiamin
@AltMixie
@obsidian14
@Kothra
@nzxq

And item list updated

I am home from vacation for a few days before I leave again to go visit some far-away friends of mine. My part of the list has been updated, while sp580s' part of the list may be getting up to date at some point before I leave, and while I am gone (July 30th-August 5th) I will not be here to go through requests; I will do that when I get home again :)
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
Hello @Kaminotea, May I please have the following items for unlocking hibernal den slots: [item=Hardshell Moonsting] x 10, [item=Crimson Rootvine] x 11, [item=Bolster] x 1, Thank you so much for the help! ~Kothra
Hello @Kaminotea,

May I please have the following items for unlocking hibernal den slots:
Hardshell Moonsting x 10, Crimson Rootvine x 11, Bolster x 1,

Thank you so much for the help!
~Kothra
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kaminotea may i trouble you for

15x each-
roan mouse
gliding ant
yellow tinged feather duster
satin violets
pale pink rose

please & thank you?
@Kaminotea may i trouble you for

15x each-
roan mouse
gliding ant
yellow tinged feather duster
satin violets
pale pink rose

please & thank you?
@Kothra
@foxbuns

And item list updated

@Kothra
@foxbuns

And item list updated

7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
@Kaminotea hi! would it be fine for me to get:
15x desert scrub
15x reverse silkworm moth
15x roan mouse
15x gliding ant

and would it also be possible to donate:
6x arcane runestone
1x shadow runestone

thank you for doing this for everybody!
@Kaminotea hi! would it be fine for me to get:
15x desert scrub
15x reverse silkworm moth
15x roan mouse
15x gliding ant

and would it also be possible to donate:
6x arcane runestone
1x shadow runestone

thank you for doing this for everybody!
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
@sp580s

Hello! Could I please get:

x20 Clay
x20 Gravel
x15 sticky pollen
x15 hardy antler
x2 broken flower pot

@Kaminotea

Hi!! May I please get the following:

x15 desert scrub
x15 reverse silkworm moth
x15 roan mouse
x15 gliding ant
x15 hardshell
x15 sardines

thank you!!
@sp580s

Hello! Could I please get:

x20 Clay
x20 Gravel
x15 sticky pollen
x15 hardy antler
x2 broken flower pot

@Kaminotea

Hi!! May I please get the following:

x15 desert scrub
x15 reverse silkworm moth
x15 roan mouse
x15 gliding ant
x15 hardshell
x15 sardines

thank you!!
XxxGZDG.pngbYt72YT.pngGW180jv.png
oaolHwW.pngjA5A7gu.pngluIIIv7.png
I'm working on catching up! I'm all caught up

@Washbins this thread is to help people complete hibernal den tasks that they currently have open. I do not believe that you currently need all the items in your request, so please revise it and post again if you want stuff for slots

@obsidian14 please remember not to request the same item again in separate posts unless I've said I'm caught up and you still need it. I don't want to send duplicates. (Thankfully I noticed this time, so don't worry about it for now)
I'm working on catching up! I'm all caught up

@Washbins this thread is to help people complete hibernal den tasks that they currently have open. I do not believe that you currently need all the items in your request, so please revise it and post again if you want stuff for slots

@obsidian14 please remember not to request the same item again in separate posts unless I've said I'm caught up and you still need it. I don't want to send duplicates. (Thankfully I noticed this time, so don't worry about it for now)
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Hello again ^-^

@Kaminotea May I pretty please get

Food:
15 Hardshell
2 Clownshrimp
16 Delicate Bat Wing
1 Clown Fish
15 Hellbender
1 Sakura Owl

Apperal:
1 Dented Iron Boots

Thank you so much!

@sp580s Hihi ^-^ May I pretty please get

Materials:
8 Clown Charger Fin

Thank you so much!

Labelled them to their sections to hopefully help find things since I know for me specifically I can't always find things haha

Hello again ^-^

@Kaminotea May I pretty please get

Food:
15 Hardshell
2 Clownshrimp
16 Delicate Bat Wing
1 Clown Fish
15 Hellbender
1 Sakura Owl

Apperal:
1 Dented Iron Boots

Thank you so much!

@sp580s Hihi ^-^ May I pretty please get

Materials:
8 Clown Charger Fin

Thank you so much!

Labelled them to their sections to hopefully help find things since I know for me specifically I can't always find things haha

T1uzpYq.png qbj5aU6.gif
@Kaminotea if it's not too much trouble, could I please get the apparel piece "Mystic Bark Mask"? I would greatly appreciate it
@Kaminotea if it's not too much trouble, could I please get the apparel piece "Mystic Bark Mask"? I would greatly appreciate it
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 379 380