Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gala Snow Brewers Raffle
1 2 3
[center] [b][color=white].[/color] This has ended, but let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for festivals in the future![/b] [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest.png[/img] [color=transparent]__[/color] [size=4]Hey there, if you want to get cauldron EXP and earn some prizes while you're at it, then I have the job for you![/size] [columns][center][item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [item=Eternal Snow][/center] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol][center][size=4] [color=transparent]_[/color] Let me know in this thread how many brews you'd like to do (they take 3 hours each) and I'll send you the mats and Baldwin fees to make some snow, and when you're done, send them back so I can give you your tickets! (send a two-way CR if you'd like more mats for more brews.) You can only take enough mats for up to 5 brews at a time, but please let me know if/how many more you'd like to brew when you send them back through the CR. You need to have at least a level 3 cauldron to enter.[/size][/center] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol][item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [item=Eternal Snow][/columns] [columns=3][color=transparent]____[/color][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet] [nextcol][center][b]Please don't ping, I'm subbed and it clogs my notifs[/b][/center] [nextcol][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][/columns] ----- [size=4][b]Raffle Details[/b][/size] You earn 1 ticket for each brew you do, or you can earn 3 tickets for every 20 of your own snow you want to send me. I will draw names on the week after the gala is over. There will be as many winners as prizes unlocked. The first-place winner gets to pick their prize, second place lists their top two prizes wanted in order, third, top three, and so on. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oo_X_EFAcmcDkLtb0xCliHVjgaU2g08JRmcTY_rPosk/edit?usp=sharing][size=5]- SPREADSHEET -[/size][/url] [b]All brews must be returned before the gala ends to count for raffle tickets.[/b] ----- First prize, already unlocked: [quote name="Draped in Silk"] [item=Celadon Wing Silks] [item=Celadon Silk Scarf] Celadon Wing Silks, Celadon Silk Scarf [/quote] [b][Unlocked!][/b] Second Prize, unlocked after 50 tickets are given out: [quote name="Atack!!"] [item=Ambush][item=Berserker][item=Ambush] Ambushx2, Berseker [/quote] [b][Locked][/b] Third Prize, unlocked after 100 tickets are given out: [quote name="Penguin Pals"] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] Amberwing Waveskimmer, Great Blue Waveskimmer [/quote] ----- Thank you all so much for helping me with this! I really appreciate it! Also, let me know if you want to be put on a pinglist for future fests! [size=4][b]Happy Crystaline Gala, everyone![/b][/size] [item=Eternal Snow] [item=Furry Icewarden Puppet] [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [item=Furry Icewarden Puppet] [item=Eternal Snow] [/center] [color=transparent] These are notes for me, just ignore this. ~~ I will not be handing out multi-sets of mats after [b]noon FR time on Saturday[/b], and singe brew amounts of mats after [b]22:00 Saturday[/b].[/color
. This has ended, but let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for festivals in the future!

ice_contest.png
__

Hey there, if you want to get cauldron EXP and earn some prizes while you're at it, then I have the job for you!
Icewarden Ice Sculpture
_
_
_
_
_
Eternal Snow
_

_
Let me know in this thread how many brews you'd like to do (they take 3 hours each) and I'll send you the mats and Baldwin fees to make some snow, and when you're done, send them back so I can give you your tickets! (send a two-way CR if you'd like more mats for more brews.)

You can only take enough mats for up to 5 brews at a time, but please let me know if/how many more you'd like to brew when you send them back through the CR.

You need to have at least a level 3 cauldron to enter.
_
Icewarden Ice Sculpture
_
_
_
_
_
Eternal Snow
____ Furry Icewarden Puppet
Please don't ping, I'm subbed and it clogs my notifs
Furry Icewarden Puppet

Raffle Details

You earn 1 ticket for each brew you do, or you can earn 3 tickets for every 20 of your own snow you want to send me. I will draw names on the week after the gala is over. There will be as many winners as prizes unlocked.
The first-place winner gets to pick their prize, second place lists their top two prizes wanted in order, third, top three, and so on.

- SPREADSHEET -

All brews must be returned before the gala ends to count for raffle tickets.

First prize, already unlocked:
Draped in Silk wrote:
Celadon Wing Silks Celadon Silk Scarf
Celadon Wing Silks, Celadon Silk Scarf

[Unlocked!] Second Prize, unlocked after 50 tickets are given out:
Atack!! wrote:
Ambush Berserker Ambush
Ambushx2, Berseker

[Locked] Third Prize, unlocked after 100 tickets are given out:
Penguin Pals wrote:
Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer
Amberwing Waveskimmer, Great Blue Waveskimmer

Thank you all so much for helping me with this! I really appreciate it!
Also, let me know if you want to be put on a pinglist for future fests!

Happy Crystaline Gala, everyone!

Eternal Snow Furry Icewarden Puppet Icewarden Ice Sculpture Furry Icewarden Puppet Eternal Snow

These are notes for me, just ignore this. ~~ I will not be handing out multi-sets of mats after noon FR time on Saturday, and singe brew amounts of mats after 22:00 Saturday.[/color

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

I only have level three alchemy experience, but if that's okay then please add me to the pinglist!
I only have level three alchemy experience, but if that's okay then please add me to the pinglist!
oh hi again! I'm from the NotN brewers raffle! I would liked to be pinged once you're open :)! as this is going to be my 2nd elemental festival I want to actually look into what I can really do so I might not join this raffle.
oh hi again! I'm from the NotN brewers raffle! I would liked to be pinged once you're open :)! as this is going to be my 2nd elemental festival I want to actually look into what I can really do so I might not join this raffle.
V7fFg2m.png
I would like to be pinged when this opens, please! :D
I would like to be pinged when this opens, please! :D
MreCscM.png
@crazyeights4ever @FlameRay @mgcltwo

Added you all to the pinglist : )

(And crazyeights, as long as you are level 3, you should be just fine)
@crazyeights4ever @FlameRay @mgcltwo

Added you all to the pinglist : )

(And crazyeights, as long as you are level 3, you should be just fine)

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
@Azulops

Added!
@Azulops

Added!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

@Doony @Apocracy @Rainbeetle @Chiken @DragonDream @Hiii @Azcazach @MegaAbsols @sprucetea @ElectroWings @MaribelEmerson @Mimifan101 @mgcltwo @Mimifan101 @moonichrome @bookperson @FlameRay @MadaraKeehl @crazyeights4ever @mgcltwo @Azulops

The raffle is now open!

(And just so everyone is aware, I'm not paying for brews this time because I'm a little broke after NOTN XP)
@Doony @Apocracy @Rainbeetle @Chiken @DragonDream @Hiii @Azcazach @MegaAbsols @sprucetea @ElectroWings @MaribelEmerson @Mimifan101 @mgcltwo @Mimifan101 @moonichrome @bookperson @FlameRay @MadaraKeehl @crazyeights4ever @mgcltwo @Azulops

The raffle is now open!

(And just so everyone is aware, I'm not paying for brews this time because I'm a little broke after NOTN XP)

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

:D Could I take mats for 3 brews! :D
:D Could I take mats for 3 brews! :D
MreCscM.png
Bump!
Bump!

_____

____qiTymVx.png