Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | TB's Giveaway and Free Services!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[quote name="AWB" date="2020-12-24 05:30:14" ] @TwilightBlue I'd love to have 10g, or any vista/skin/accent/other specialty! [/quote]
AWB wrote on 2020-12-24 05:30:14:
@TwilightBlue
I'd love to have 10g, or any vista/skin/accent/other specialty!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
@Twilightblue may I have 10kt? I think I’m only allowed to request one out of all the items on the list a day? And thank you!
@Twilightblue may I have 10kt? I think I’m only allowed to request one out of all the items on the list a day? And thank you!
Click babies! 6lsGf.gif 62zpE.gif
em6G0U2.png
@TwilightBlue
I joined about a few months ago, I would really appreciate any vista/some familiars/some apparel, or any NoTN vistas or strange chests. I'd honestly like to have anything I can get, including gems and treasure too.

Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate it! <33
@TwilightBlue
I joined about a few months ago, I would really appreciate any vista/some familiars/some apparel, or any NoTN vistas or strange chests. I'd honestly like to have anything I can get, including gems and treasure too.

Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate it! <33
@TwilightBlue
I'd love some gems :)
@TwilightBlue
I'd love some gems :)
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

@Twilightblue
I joined up in november. 10kt or strange chests would be awesome!
also donation incoming-
@Twilightblue
I joined up in november. 10kt or strange chests would be awesome!
also donation incoming-
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@twilightblue I'd appreciate any Fam I'm missing in my Bestiary. I'm missing most Boss Fams(all except Pohips) and like most Event Fams(of the given out I have the Deerling and a bird I got because it was on AH for 1 Gem), I'd appreciate any Random Fams as well:3

(And I joined like 1.5 months ago-)
@twilightblue I'd appreciate any Fam I'm missing in my Bestiary. I'm missing most Boss Fams(all except Pohips) and like most Event Fams(of the given out I have the Deerling and a bird I got because it was on AH for 1 Gem), I'd appreciate any Random Fams as well:3

(And I joined like 1.5 months ago-)
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
If you have Accent: Death Seeker I'd love it! If not could I have a runes gene (I'm not sure if I can ask for genes, sorry). If you don't have either I'll take a random skin for any dragon in my lair.
If you have Accent: Death Seeker I'd love it! If not could I have a runes gene (I'm not sure if I can ask for genes, sorry). If you don't have either I'll take a random skin for any dragon in my lair.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
@TwilightBlue

Could I please have any familiar, thank you!
@TwilightBlue

Could I please have any familiar, thank you!
FD1rkPC.png
All caught up for now, thanks!
All caught up for now, thanks!
eiwITiZ.png
@TwilightBlue
I'd love to have 10g

Thanks so much!
@TwilightBlue
I'd love to have 10g

Thanks so much!
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294