Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | TB's Giveaway and Free Services!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
So earlier I went on hiatus when real life got out of hand, and I ran a giveaway thread before leaving the site. I decided that I liked to give away stuff more than actually breeding pretty dragons like normal players do, so I'm starting a charity thread!

The goal of this giveaway thread is to benefit as many players as possible by offering free items and services, especially to new players.

A mystery raffle will be open once we reach 100 donations as a huge thank you!

RULES:
1. This is a thread where you can request 1 item for free per day (by FR server time) or 2 if you've donated an item to the cause or have joined FR within the past 2 months. Remember to ping me like this: @TwilightBlue in your post!

1a. When you request an item, please list out the category of the item you'd like to receive, (e.g. insect/meat/seafood/plant food, apparel, materials, familiars etc.)

1b. I will be giving away items at random unless otherwise specified, but I may not have the specific item you requested on hand. In that case, I will gift you a random item of that category.

1c. You may ask for currency. Currency requests are capped at 10kT/ 10 gems per day.

1d. You may ask for skins, accents, and vistas. However, festival and gem store skins/vistas will not be given away.

2. Alternatively, you can ask for a dragon once per week. Please include the link to the dragon, and state what you'd like to do with the dragon, e.g. Make a breeding pair, dressing it up, undergo some serious spartan training...or whatever creative ways you can use a dragon.

2a. If the dragon is unnamed, please provide a name for it. If you ever grow tired of the dragon, please just send it back instead of exalting, thanks. Please note that if you exalt a dragon adopted through this thread you will not be able to adopt any further dragons.

2b. Please request dragons in the Free tab of my lair.

2c. Dragons will be gifted on a first come first served basis.

3. The following services are offered on a first come first served basis: Free nest rentals (Lightning eyes only) and cauldron lending. Coliseum levelling services are limited to 5 levels a day per user. If you can think of any other services, please do request them and I'll think of ways to incorporate them into the thread!

3. If you've asked for a dragon, you CANNOT ask for an item on the same day. However, you may request items for the rest of the week. For convenience, a week resets on Sunday. So it is possible to ask for a dragon on Sunday and Monday of the next week.

4. Please request an item daily, instead of "reserving" items for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, I don't have an elephant's memory, and it's easy to lose track of requests if you list out a long stack of items!

5. Please be polite. Any abusive language or rude behavior will not be tolerated, and your request will not be fulfilled. You will also be banned from the thread.

6. In case of any dispute, I will have the final say.

7. Donations are much appreciated! As you can see, the current thread is a little bit too *minimalist* to put it nicely, and if anyone would be kind enough to provide some fancy art/banners/etc., I'll put you up on the donors list and you can request 2 items instead of 1!

So earlier I went on hiatus when real life got out of hand, and I ran a giveaway thread before leaving the site. I decided that I liked to give away stuff more than actually breeding pretty dragons like normal players do, so I'm starting a charity thread!

The goal of this giveaway thread is to benefit as many players as possible by offering free items and services, especially to new players.

A mystery raffle will be open once we reach 100 donations as a huge thank you!

RULES:
1. This is a thread where you can request 1 item for free per day (by FR server time) or 2 if you've donated an item to the cause or have joined FR within the past 2 months. Remember to ping me like this: @TwilightBlue in your post!

1a. When you request an item, please list out the category of the item you'd like to receive, (e.g. insect/meat/seafood/plant food, apparel, materials, familiars etc.)

1b. I will be giving away items at random unless otherwise specified, but I may not have the specific item you requested on hand. In that case, I will gift you a random item of that category.

1c. You may ask for currency. Currency requests are capped at 10kT/ 10 gems per day.

1d. You may ask for skins, accents, and vistas. However, festival and gem store skins/vistas will not be given away.

2. Alternatively, you can ask for a dragon once per week. Please include the link to the dragon, and state what you'd like to do with the dragon, e.g. Make a breeding pair, dressing it up, undergo some serious spartan training...or whatever creative ways you can use a dragon.

2a. If the dragon is unnamed, please provide a name for it. If you ever grow tired of the dragon, please just send it back instead of exalting, thanks. Please note that if you exalt a dragon adopted through this thread you will not be able to adopt any further dragons.

2b. Please request dragons in the Free tab of my lair.

2c. Dragons will be gifted on a first come first served basis.

3. The following services are offered on a first come first served basis: Free nest rentals (Lightning eyes only) and cauldron lending. Coliseum levelling services are limited to 5 levels a day per user. If you can think of any other services, please do request them and I'll think of ways to incorporate them into the thread!

3. If you've asked for a dragon, you CANNOT ask for an item on the same day. However, you may request items for the rest of the week. For convenience, a week resets on Sunday. So it is possible to ask for a dragon on Sunday and Monday of the next week.

4. Please request an item daily, instead of "reserving" items for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, I don't have an elephant's memory, and it's easy to lose track of requests if you list out a long stack of items!

5. Please be polite. Any abusive language or rude behavior will not be tolerated, and your request will not be fulfilled. You will also be banned from the thread.

6. In case of any dispute, I will have the final say.

7. Donations are much appreciated! As you can see, the current thread is a little bit too *minimalist* to put it nicely, and if anyone would be kind enough to provide some fancy art/banners/etc., I'll put you up on the donors list and you can request 2 items instead of 1!

eiwITiZ.png
Donors: @HolotheHybrid @DragonElles @Lunartwist @Lunalis

Waiting list:

Requested a dragon this week:

Blacklist: none! I hope it stays this way forever.

Donors: @HolotheHybrid @DragonElles @Lunartwist @Lunalis

Waiting list:

Requested a dragon this week:

Blacklist: none! I hope it stays this way forever.

eiwITiZ.png
Reserved
Reserved
eiwITiZ.png
Reserved
Reserved
eiwITiZ.png
Bump
Bump
eiwITiZ.png
@TwilightBlue If you have them could I have black aviator boots and gloves? I joined about a month ago. If you don't have them I'll just take some treasure. Thanks for doing this!
@TwilightBlue If you have them could I have black aviator boots and gloves? I joined about a month ago. If you don't have them I'll just take some treasure. Thanks for doing this!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
@Twilightblue
If you have any gleaming chiton armor, I would greatly appreciate it!
(I already have the tail segments and the leg armor, but I don’t mind duplicates!)
And if not, no worries, I’d love any random apparel!
Thank you for doing this!
@Twilightblue
If you have any gleaming chiton armor, I would greatly appreciate it!
(I already have the tail segments and the leg armor, but I don’t mind duplicates!)
And if not, no worries, I’d love any random apparel!
Thank you for doing this!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@TwilightBlue Hello! I'm new to FR and I'm just looking to collect the dragon types so I can experiment with breeding :D I would love to have https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63752492 Phoenix! Thank you so much :D
@TwilightBlue Hello! I'm new to FR and I'm just looking to collect the dragon types so I can experiment with breeding :D I would love to have https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63752492 Phoenix! Thank you so much :D
MreCscM.png
@TwilightBlue
I'd love to have 10g, or any vista/skin/accent/other specialty!
@TwilightBlue
I'd love to have 10g, or any vista/skin/accent/other specialty!
@twilightblue if you have an extra willowmane deerling that would be awesome(I sold mine by mistake and now one of my dragons has no friend)
@twilightblue if you have an extra willowmane deerling that would be awesome(I sold mine by mistake and now one of my dragons has no friend)
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64