Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free stuff for new players [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
CLOSED, Sorry!
CLOSED, Sorry!
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
Could I Get [item=Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain]
Could I Get

Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain

V7fFg2m.png
hello! Can I get the spoiling scorio?
art_sig_aa.png
art_sig_aa.png
In all honesty, I did start in February but i only played for couple hours and didn't get any interest in it until recently. Is it still okie for me to ask for Shifting Kelpie mane? >~<
In all honesty, I did start in February but i only played for couple hours and didn't get any interest in it until recently. Is it still okie for me to ask for Shifting Kelpie mane? >~<
76211493.png
I only started a few days ago (a week or less), could I get the dark steel amulet of necromancy by any chance?
I only started a few days ago (a week or less), could I get the dark steel amulet of necromancy by any chance?
W292vpc.gif
May I have the Bell Goat or Polarized Bell Goat? I made it at some point in the last 2 weeks or so my missiom to collect as many Familiars as possible and I'm missing both.
May I have the Bell Goat or Polarized Bell Goat? I made it at some point in the last 2 weeks or so my missiom to collect as many Familiars as possible and I'm missing both.
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
could i grab the shifting kelpie mane? i started playing a few weeks ago and that item is so cute.
could i grab the shifting kelpie mane? i started playing a few weeks ago and that item is so cute.
signaturea.png
@genuflectt oof the kelpie mane was already taken from someone else, sorry I forgot to edit the post ;-;

Would you like to choose something else?
@genuflectt oof the kelpie mane was already taken from someone else, sorry I forgot to edit the post ;-;

Would you like to choose something else?
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
@Uncursable i havent been playing offten and i have been used for space by my sister
but can i have the rat tangle
please?
@Uncursable i havent been playing offten and i have been used for space by my sister
but can i have the rat tangle
please?
I am running out of food send help
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10