Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Voltsy's free dragons! (none for now!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
@Akiron Great, thank you! Sent~
@Akiron Great, thank you! Sent~
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
A few new babies! [quote=Ping for new dragons]@HeyElliott[/quote]
A few new babies!
Ping for new dragons wrote:
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
May I be added to the pinglist for new dragons, please? Thank you!
May I be added to the pinglist for new dragons, please? Thank you!
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
You got it! (not gonna ping now though because adding you to the list should have pinged, haha)
You got it! (not gonna ping now though because adding you to the list should have pinged, haha)
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
could I please adopt #66957758 the Wildclaw male.

I am not adopting this dragon to sell or exalt.
could I please adopt #66957758 the Wildclaw male.

I am not adopting this dragon to sell or exalt.
like this lair please https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/557738
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669578/66957758_350.png[/img] Is this lovely available to adopt? Honestly, I would like to include him in a raffle of Windy Dragons for the Mistral Jamboree! I will come up with a windy name so that will be okay, if you're okay with it! Stay safe.
66957758_350.png

Is this lovely available to adopt? Honestly, I would like to include him in a raffle of Windy Dragons for the Mistral Jamboree! I will come up with a windy name so that will be okay, if you're okay with it!

Stay safe.
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Dracoliver

Sorry for the late reply! Yes, the dragon is available, please provide a name and I will send it over!
@Dracoliver

Sorry for the late reply! Yes, the dragon is available, please provide a name and I will send it over!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
@Storygeek

I'm so sorry, I haven't been too active today and yesterday so I hadn't been able to update the post - it looks like another user claimed that dragon yesterday, so it is on hold now. (However, I will let you know if it comes off hold.)

I would love to send you a dragon for your raffle though! But I'm not sure how long the raffle would run before the jamboree, so I don't know for sure if the parents will be ready to breed in time. They are on cooldown for another 28 days, so they could have more babs around the beginning of March! If this works and you do want a baby from the pair's next nest, you can have first pick of the hatchlings, and if you like I can arrange to nest them in wind! Let me know :)
@Storygeek

I'm so sorry, I haven't been too active today and yesterday so I hadn't been able to update the post - it looks like another user claimed that dragon yesterday, so it is on hold now. (However, I will let you know if it comes off hold.)

I would love to send you a dragon for your raffle though! But I'm not sure how long the raffle would run before the jamboree, so I don't know for sure if the parents will be ready to breed in time. They are on cooldown for another 28 days, so they could have more babs around the beginning of March! If this works and you do want a baby from the pair's next nest, you can have first pick of the hatchlings, and if you like I can arrange to nest them in wind! Let me know :)
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
You got it!
You got it!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale