Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle] Veil Scroll, G2Lvl25, Elim&Eggs
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Bump 6
Bump 6
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
No more tickets will be accepted. Drawing SOON!!
No more tickets will be accepted. Drawing SOON!!
0o4ndhs.png
[center]!!DRAWING!! [b]Starting with the currency prizes. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE.[/b] I am using Random.org to pick numbers![/center] [center]@stolen [emoji=treasure size=1]100,000 @xXCalypsoXx [emoji=treasure size=1]50,000 @BeckAlistiere [emoji=gem size=1]100 @Naivety [emoji=gem size=1]50 [b]Next up.. Accents & Apparel[/b][/center]
!!DRAWING!!

Starting with the currency prizes. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE. I am using Random.org to pick numbers!
@stolen 100,000

@xXCalypsoXx 50,000

@BeckAlistiere 100

@Naivety 50

Next up.. Accents & Apparel
0o4ndhs.png
[center]!!DRAWING!! [b]Starting with the currency prizes. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE.[/b] I am using Random.org to pick numbers! @gayrurumon [item=cleaver] @AdmiralFox [item=cleaver] @Aviander [item=accent: electric sparkle] @Dracana [item=accent: lux spectre] @Moavi [item=accent: frigid fluffle] @ClueMystery [item=accent: verdant adaptations] [b]Next up.. Battle Items & Eggs[/b][/center]
!!DRAWING!!

Starting with the currency prizes. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE. I am using Random.org to pick numbers!

@gayrurumon
Cleaver

@AdmiralFox
Cleaver

@Aviander
Accent: Electric Sparkle

@Dracana
Accent: Lux Spectre

@Moavi
Accent: Frigid Fluffle

@ClueMystery
Accent: Verdant Adaptations

Next up.. Battle Items & Eggs
0o4ndhs.png
[center]!!DRAWING!! [b]Starting with the currency prizes. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE.[/b] I am using Random.org to pick numbers! @lonelylittlewolf [item=eliminate] [item=berserker] [item=berserker] [item=berserker] [item=ambush] [item=ambush] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] @Gynore [item=unhatched plague egg] @bearboozle [item=unhatched arcane egg] @Shad0wKun [item=unhatched earth egg] [b]Next up.. Veil Breed Change Scroll & Winding!![/b][/center]
!!DRAWING!!

@lonelylittlewolf
Eliminate
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution

@Gynore
Unhatched Plague Egg

@bearboozle
Unhatched Arcane Egg

@Shad0wKun
Unhatched Earth Egg

Next up.. Veil Breed Change Scroll & Winding!!
0o4ndhs.png
[center]!!DRAWING!! [b]Starting with the currency prizes. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE.[/b] I am using Random.org to pick numbers! @Sorlek [item=Breed change: veilspun] @WickedPixie [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63747663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637477/63747663_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Next up.. N/A All done!!![/b][/center]
!!DRAWING!!

@Sorlek
Breed Change: Veilspun

@WickedPixie
63747663_350.png

Next up.. N/A All done!!!
0o4ndhs.png
Congrats winners
Congrats winners
qmMIMuz.png

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2957274/1#post_45944162bs4Ujmu.png[/url]
Congrats to all winners!
Congrats to all winners!
QFMsHc3.pngLohCDcp.png
Congrata everyone!
Congrata everyone!
LCETWMT.png
I've added the button! Can I enter the raffle? Thanks^^ (This sounds exciting, especially since there's a veil scroll, which I'm hoping to win for a project ee)
I've added the button! Can I enter the raffle? Thanks^^ (This sounds exciting, especially since there's a veil scroll, which I'm hoping to win for a project ee)
BEXx3Jf.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39