Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Food for all! [Closed!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center]So sorry but I have been so busy. Please check out Mama's kitchen though! When I can I donate there :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2907867][img]https://imgur.com/y4B7Hb2.png[/img] _______ [/center] [center][u][b]Current Status[/b][/u][/center] [center][size=5][color=darkred][b]Closed![/size][/b][/color][/center] [center][columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size] [nextcol] [emoji=insect size=1] [size=3][color=darkgreen][b]Good![/size][/b][/color] [emoji=meat size=1][size=3][color=darkred][b] Out![/size][/b][/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size] [nextcol] [emoji=seafood size=1][size=3][color=darkblue][b]Plentiful![/size][/b][/color] [emoji=plant size=1][size=3][color=darkgreen][b]Lots![/size][/b][/color] [/columns][/center] [s][Sub] I may Close this at random if I run of out free food to give! But don't worry! I'll open soon I am sure.[/sub][/s] [b]Closed for now! I will get to everyone who ordered don't worry! once I can, I am going to be super busy![/b] I have... WAY too much food. Too. Much. (over 10,000 on each type) Wasn't paying attention when the hoard updated and I converted A LOT of food in excitement. xD (Not by mistake I was having fun) So now I have a crap ton of food. PLUS I love doing the Coli before bed... So... yeah! I am good for now. I'll close this at some point, but for now hit me up! [quote=Alicedarabbit] [size=5][u][b]Rules[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*] I will [b]PM[/b] you the food. If that bothers you, please don't ask for food! [sub]I can't make sense of what I am doing when it comes to this kind of thing with the CR.[/sub] [*] Ask for your preferred food type! If I am low, or you don't have one, I'll send you random things! [*]Don't expect massive stacks, I'd say around 10 items or so. [*]For the most part the items will be only meant for food. But hey you might get lucky and get a Swipp/Den item. [*][b]You're welcome to ask for more food if it's been a week![/b] [/LIST] -Note I am Subbed! So don't worry about tagging me but no harm if you do.[emoji=subscription update size=1] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cAUdN1c.gif[/img]
So sorry but I have been so busy. Please check out Mama's kitchen though! When I can I donate there :)
y4B7Hb2.png
_______

Current Status
Closed!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size]
Good!
Out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size]
Plentiful!
Lots!
I may Close this at random if I run of out free food to give! But don't worry! I'll open soon I am sure.
Closed for now! I will get to everyone who ordered don't worry! once I can, I am going to be super busy!

I have... WAY too much food. Too. Much. (over 10,000 on each type)

Wasn't paying attention when the hoard updated and I converted A LOT of food in excitement. xD (Not by mistake I was having fun) So now I have a crap ton of food. PLUS I love doing the Coli before bed... So... yeah! I am good for now. I'll close this at some point, but for now hit me up!
Alicedarabbit wrote:
Rules
  • I will PM you the food. If that bothers you, please don't ask for food!
    I can't make sense of what I am doing when it comes to this kind of thing with the CR.
  • Ask for your preferred food type! If I am low, or you don't have one, I'll send you random things!
  • Don't expect massive stacks, I'd say around 10 items or so.
  • For the most part the items will be only meant for food. But hey you might get lucky and get a Swipp/Den item.
  • You're welcome to ask for more food if it's been a week!
-Note I am Subbed! So don't worry about tagging me but no harm if you do.

cAUdN1c.gif
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
No Joke. Alice. NO MORE CONVERTING FOOD YOU GOOBER. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OH67kbB.png[/img]
No Joke. Alice. NO MORE CONVERTING FOOD YOU GOOBER.
OH67kbB.png
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Okay hit me up! But if you need more check out Mama's Kitchen too! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2907867][img]https://imgur.com/y4B7Hb2.png[/img]
Okay hit me up!

But if you need more check out Mama's Kitchen too!
y4B7Hb2.png
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Hey there, I am forever running low on both meat and seafood, so if you have any to spare, I greatly appreciate it!
I wasn't as active lately and ended up forgetting to gather all this time OTL
Thanks a bunch!
Hey there, I am forever running low on both meat and seafood, so if you have any to spare, I greatly appreciate it!
I wasn't as active lately and ended up forgetting to gather all this time OTL
Thanks a bunch!
qR6otwA.png
Can you send me some of any food type? I lack in everything
Can you send me some of any food type? I lack in everything
Can I grab some snacks? Please and thanks!
Can I grab some snacks? Please and thanks!
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
Done n Done~
Done n Done~
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
could i get insects? thank you
could i get insects? thank you
Ohhh! I'm jealous! But i would really appreciate some meat/insects/seafood. Whatever you'll send (a mix would be perfect)

Thank you very much for sharing!
Ohhh! I'm jealous! But i would really appreciate some meat/insects/seafood. Whatever you'll send (a mix would be perfect)

Thank you very much for sharing!
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
Could I possibly have a ton of each? Specifically insects and meat im really low on those two? Thank you!
Could I possibly have a ton of each? Specifically insects and meat im really low on those two? Thank you!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14