Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Mirna Hi! When you are free, could I have the rest of the denned ones PA'ed back to me? ^^ Thank you!
@Mirna Hi! When you are free, could I have the rest of the denned ones PA'ed back to me? ^^ Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy I’m on mobile atm, I’ll be able to send them back an hour or two before rollover [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Dessy
I’m on mobile atm, I’ll be able to send them back an hour or two before rollover
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna Hello! I would really love to have the dragons now ^^
@Mirna Hello! I would really love to have the dragons now ^^
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy
Sending! Do you want all of them back now, including the ones that will grow up tomorrow (hatchlings still)?
@Dessy
Sending! Do you want all of them back now, including the ones that will grow up tomorrow (hatchlings still)?
@Mirna Yup, all of them back! Thank you!
@Mirna Yup, all of them back! Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
Good morning! Most of you have already returned boarded dragons to us, but if there are any unreturned dragons, please send them to @Aurax or me and we will pick them up!

Please check out our new prizes in the raffle as well. Thank you for your support to make boarding go smoothly! ^^

Good morning! Most of you have already returned boarded dragons to us, but if there are any unreturned dragons, please send them to @Aurax or me and we will pick them up!

Please check out our new prizes in the raffle as well. Thank you for your support to make boarding go smoothly! ^^

Kunikuzushi
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/y6dei7bhs57deiw/lighttop.png[/img] Good morning! This is the final ping you will be receiving from OOF Boarding. In total, we have had over 11,000 dragons boarded, with over 18,000 spaces offered. I'm happy all of you participated and made the process smooth, especially by pinging people to see if they are online to send back dragons. Whether you have boarded a dragon or not in both versions of boarding, your tickets earned from this event, at least by offering a space to Light, will be [u]transferred and added to your OOF raffle ticket total [/u]in the next few days. You can see your ticket totals in the "Tickets" tab of the prehoard sheet. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R-tqSbM0d_vO0PCCXowgcxGYXAvY-ZGncCLPEZKkTas/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/NOJYwl7.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Thank you for boarding with Light! [emoji=light rune size=1] [emoji=imperial love size=1][/center] [quote=Light OOF Boarding][size=1] @Lightweaver @rwby @mindfuzz @Goldia @nonlineardogtime @grasssnake485 @Tserin @Jazilee @BlueStopSigns @Overcoat @Kylaila @aredshroom @Sollo @Kitarra @Koisticks @lesen @Morcegueres @Sightlesz @FusionBoltzGX @Necralisk @Dinolee @wintrecat @Makochan @Teletraan @TheLoversMask @Mirna @Argante @firegem1401 @Jorybear @eliriel @TrissyCat @Leafalie @COparade @Oriel @Kaneun @RedWillia @HollowBay @commoncomitatus @Eschtaaa @MercySewerPyro @SolarSam @Coward @Herodias @Phenri @FableSky @Crustacean @SisterofWar @Dandelionqueen @NirnrootNoises @Anjoulas @Music-and-Magic @chamilet @Vrtra @milesss @sassypants @jbapple @tarshaan @ThanosBottomText @hashrapmodus413 @Ranmaru @minervamaga @cloudydawn @EternallySacred @dovalore @crowvidae @GODHEX @BriarMosss @Tophh @Fawkesian @Zafirmei @dragonpals @ScribblyGryphon @Blacknovelist @LissaJade @Kraeheart @Marcii08 @Kunikida @SlainCane @Mistbird @astroargentum @Banshee @Tatzelwurm @zephyrouss @LilyDragonQueen @FloofinBird @SilverNW @Xirei @momo1013 @Paintpot @GarbagePal @sockmonkeygerald @Ikterrin @SongofSummer @Purpleater13 @CrystalDragon14 @Bxy26 @transuralian @October @Kaique @Katsuji @WendysWing @LehLora @dd2900 @NostalgicBreeze @Twiggies @Snapdragoon @Uwibami @shrikewing @PlausiblyPyrite @AriesAscending @brit @Solarstar @shepardess @Neffi @KingMTT @c33213 @lopsidedhead @Zulaya @Jax @DarkWolf133 @shirorobiin @Reven @Sinjin @mysteriously @Koyako @4nd1000p @WanderingTurtle @AWB @napstabl00k @chatoyant @arwen @Tobin @Lykantos @crogge @sylveondreams @Nevros @MoonlitCacti @Danidood @velvetpaws @Galtanaron @Loyalties @starlightvelaris @AlphaOri @Kianast @ObsidianSpike @Kairos @Portugal @Competitor @CommenRue @clm @shougoney @Arelia @Nekane @Larimarblue @balthy @shoujo @Alestrius @usualuniqueness @Herddog @dransnake @GrimdarkRoxy @Vixyish @chocollama @quinnelope @Jousama @Lissy @NiyennaLiving @glytch @Blushunt @Mudy @CactusElixir @Looshiana @emyon @RottAndArtist @changing @Zeco5000 @WeaverofLies @Prescott @AquaPaladin @Lhethi @feleathion @Turquai @Sidegrinder @Medievalredragon @Wonderling @cherrytrees @clerval [/size][/quote]
lighttop.png

Good morning! This is the final ping you will be receiving from OOF Boarding.

In total, we have had over 11,000 dragons boarded, with over 18,000 spaces offered. I'm happy all of you participated and made the process smooth, especially by pinging people to see if they are online to send back dragons.

Whether you have boarded a dragon or not in both versions of boarding, your tickets earned from this event, at least by offering a space to Light, will be transferred and added to your OOF raffle ticket total in the next few days. You can see your ticket totals in the "Tickets" tab of the prehoard sheet.

lightmid.png
NOJYwl7.png
Thank you for boarding with Light!
Light OOF Boarding wrote:
@Lightweaver @rwby @mindfuzz @Goldia @nonlineardogtime @grasssnake485 @Tserin @Jazilee @BlueStopSigns @Overcoat @Kylaila @aredshroom @Sollo @Kitarra @Koisticks @lesen @Morcegueres @Sightlesz @FusionBoltzGX @Necralisk @Dinolee @wintrecat @Makochan @Teletraan @TheLoversMask @Mirna @Argante @firegem1401 @Jorybear @eliriel @TrissyCat @Leafalie @COparade @Oriel @Kaneun @RedWillia @HollowBay @commoncomitatus @Eschtaaa @MercySewerPyro @SolarSam @Coward @Herodias @Phenri @FableSky @Crustacean @SisterofWar @Dandelionqueen @NirnrootNoises @Anjoulas @Music-and-Magic @chamilet @Vrtra @milesss @sassypants @jbapple @tarshaan @ThanosBottomText @hashrapmodus413 @Ranmaru @minervamaga @cloudydawn @EternallySacred @dovalore @crowvidae @GODHEX @BriarMosss @Tophh @Fawkesian @Zafirmei @dragonpals @ScribblyGryphon @Blacknovelist @LissaJade @Kraeheart @Marcii08 @Kunikida @SlainCane @Mistbird @astroargentum @Banshee @Tatzelwurm @zephyrouss @LilyDragonQueen @FloofinBird @SilverNW @Xirei @momo1013 @Paintpot @GarbagePal @sockmonkeygerald @Ikterrin @SongofSummer @Purpleater13 @CrystalDragon14 @Bxy26 @transuralian @October @Kaique @Katsuji @WendysWing @LehLora @dd2900 @NostalgicBreeze @Twiggies @Snapdragoon @Uwibami @shrikewing @PlausiblyPyrite @AriesAscending @brit @Solarstar @shepardess @Neffi @KingMTT @c33213 @lopsidedhead @Zulaya @Jax @DarkWolf133 @shirorobiin @Reven @Sinjin @mysteriously @Koyako @4nd1000p @WanderingTurtle @AWB @napstabl00k @chatoyant @arwen @Tobin @Lykantos @crogge @sylveondreams @Nevros @MoonlitCacti @Danidood @velvetpaws @Galtanaron @Loyalties @starlightvelaris @AlphaOri @Kianast @ObsidianSpike @Kairos @Portugal @Competitor @CommenRue @clm @shougoney @Arelia @Nekane @Larimarblue @balthy @shoujo @Alestrius @usualuniqueness @Herddog @dransnake @GrimdarkRoxy @Vixyish @chocollama @quinnelope @Jousama @Lissy @NiyennaLiving @glytch @Blushunt @Mudy @CactusElixir @Looshiana @emyon @RottAndArtist @changing @Zeco5000 @WeaverofLies @Prescott @AquaPaladin @Lhethi @feleathion @Turquai @Sidegrinder @Medievalredragon @Wonderling @cherrytrees @clerval
Kunikuzushi
[center][b]The winner of Week 7 Boarder's Raffle is:[/b] 1. @Mirna 2. @SisterOfWar [br] [quote="Week 7"][center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [item=Daybreak Decorations][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [skin=25710][skin=29536][skin=31493][skin=30797][skin=17738][skin=35240][skin=35346][skin=33835][skin=30309] [center][i]Choose one from the skins listed[/i][/center][/center][/quote] Please have a choice of skin from above. First place has [b]first choice [/b]of one skin they would like, and second place would have choice of preference, in descending order, of what skin they would like to have! Example: 1. Skin A 2. Skin B If Skin A is taken, Skin B will be awarded instead. Otherwise, Skin A is awarded. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2925846/1#post_45121184][b][color=sienna]- Boarder Raffle Prizes Masterpost -[/color][/b][/url][/center]
The winner of Week 7 Boarder's Raffle is:

1. @Mirna
2. @SisterOfWar

Week 7 wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Daybreak Decorations Gilded Decorative Chest

Choose one from the skins listed
Please have a choice of skin from above.

First place has first choice of one skin they would like, and second place would have choice of preference, in descending order, of what skin they would like to have!

Example:
1. Skin A
2. Skin B

If Skin A is taken, Skin B will be awarded instead. Otherwise, Skin A is awarded.

lightmid.png
Kunikuzushi
Thank you!
1. SS-Deneb
Thank you!
1. SS-Deneb
@Dessy Hooray! Thank you!

1. Gentle Gardener
2. This Light of Mine
@Dessy Hooray! Thank you!

1. Gentle Gardener