Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Dessy
Awesome sauce ~

And it would be den slots. I see my phone has jumped into the wrong collum, as I was adding myself to the docs TnT My bad
@Dessy
Awesome sauce ~

And it would be den slots. I see my phone has jumped into the wrong collum, as I was adding myself to the docs TnT My bad
F9No6Gk.png
@Eschtaaa Thank you for signing up to board! ^^ @HollowBay It is no problem! None of my dragons have a cooldown, but I need to fill a form and check just in case! I will send the dragons now! [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
@Eschtaaa Thank you for signing up to board! ^^

@HollowBay It is no problem! None of my dragons have a cooldown, but I need to fill a form and check just in case! I will send the dragons now!
Kunikuzushi
@Necralisk

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm sending 20 dragons your way for boarding in your lair!

Edit: they're fodder doggos and i put my name and id in the bios! :D
@Necralisk

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm sending 20 dragons your way for boarding in your lair!

Edit: they're fodder doggos and i put my name and id in the bios! :D
@TheTryHardBanana sorry for the delay! i was laying down for a bit, accepting now and thank you!
@TheTryHardBanana sorry for the delay! i was laying down for a bit, accepting now and thank you!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Necralisk No prob!! Thank you for boarding :DDD
@Necralisk No prob!! Thank you for boarding :DDD
I got 142 spaces but idk how spreadsheets work
I got 142 spaces but idk how spreadsheets work
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText Hi! You can add your name at the bottom of the spreadsheet list, then look at the columns for the number of lair and/or the hibernal spaces you would like to offer and write the number! There are still other columns to fill in, but they should be quite straightforward. ^^

It is highly recommended to fill out the sheet so it's easier for our members to search for people with space, but if you're still having trouble, let me know!
@ThanosBottomText Hi! You can add your name at the bottom of the spreadsheet list, then look at the columns for the number of lair and/or the hibernal spaces you would like to offer and write the number! There are still other columns to fill in, but they should be quite straightforward. ^^

It is highly recommended to fill out the sheet so it's easier for our members to search for people with space, but if you're still having trouble, let me know!
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy
my laptop crashed 2 times trying to load the thing hgnfjdbhgjfdhg
@Dessy
my laptop crashed 2 times trying to load the thing hgnfjdbhgjfdhg
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText I'm sorry that happened! I can add you to the sheet then, if you want. Is it hibernal den spaces you are offering?
@ThanosBottomText I'm sorry that happened! I can add you to the sheet then, if you want. Is it hibernal den spaces you are offering?
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy
Yes, I have 142 of them
@Dessy
Yes, I have 142 of them
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58