Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BrokenLink

I hope she's doing okay!

Could I get 3 accents, and 2 apparel please?
@BrokenLink

I hope she's doing okay!

Could I get 3 accents, and 2 apparel please?
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
she's more or less doing alright, she just can't handle the lights of the computer n such atm ^^;;;; gonna be a v long time till that changes sadly
she's more or less doing alright, she just can't handle the lights of the computer n such atm ^^;;;; gonna be a v long time till that changes sadly
K8hlsu7.png
@BrokenLink

I'll take any number of skins and apparel, please and thank you. I hope your friend feels better soon. So sorry to see her go!
@BrokenLink

I'll take any number of skins and apparel, please and thank you. I hope your friend feels better soon. So sorry to see her go!
@BrokenLink
I will take 3 accents or skins and 2 pieces of apparel, please and thank you. I hope she will get better soon
@BrokenLink
I will take 3 accents or skins and 2 pieces of apparel, please and thank you. I hope she will get better soon
zQ7EbWo.gif
Hello again! (You sent me a skin from BrokenLink). Could I get 4 more skins or accents (to total 5 since I already received one)? Also, if the dragon Ceren is still available, can I adopt him? Please let Broken Link know that the spiral spiral bios are amazing. I’m so impressed at the work that must have gone into making them. Wishing her the best and if she can ever return I’m happy to give her dragons and anything else!
Hello again! (You sent me a skin from BrokenLink). Could I get 4 more skins or accents (to total 5 since I already received one)? Also, if the dragon Ceren is still available, can I adopt him? Please let Broken Link know that the spiral spiral bios are amazing. I’m so impressed at the work that must have gone into making them. Wishing her the best and if she can ever return I’m happy to give her dragons and anything else!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Brokenlink

I hope they get better!
I’ll take 3 skins/accents,4 apparel,4 familiars please I hope this isn’t too much ^^
@Brokenlink

I hope they get better!
I’ll take 3 skins/accents,4 apparel,4 familiars please I hope this isn’t too much ^^
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
@BrokenLink Could I get 5 familiars?
@BrokenLink Could I get 5 familiars?
YHnPA7D.png
@BrokenLink Sorry to see a player go, but I hope that BL heals up and feels better soon - best wishes to you both ^^ If possible please, may I grab 2 apparel, 2 skins/accent and 1 familiar? I would also love to give Dreamer a home if that is okay too! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47489594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/474896/47489594_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you so much!
@BrokenLink

Sorry to see a player go, but I hope that BL heals up and feels better soon - best wishes to you both ^^

If possible please, may I grab 2 apparel, 2 skins/accent and 1 familiar? I would also love to give Dreamer a home if that is okay too!

47489594_350.png

Thank you so much!

Level_Up_Completion_Small.png z04F2CM.png

Hope you have
a great day
FR+8
f5fO5XD.png
Gosh thats upsetting.
I would enjoy some specialties (unless its smirch or vistas, I dont like this gene and im not really into vistas), shiny star apparel (not emblems or witch apparel please!) or an usermade acent if your friend has any. Thank you!

@BrokenLink does she sleeps alot? If not, she should. It could help with eyepain a little bit. Please send hugs from me
Gosh thats upsetting.
I would enjoy some specialties (unless its smirch or vistas, I dont like this gene and im not really into vistas), shiny star apparel (not emblems or witch apparel please!) or an usermade acent if your friend has any. Thank you!

@BrokenLink does she sleeps alot? If not, she should. It could help with eyepain a little bit. Please send hugs from me
@Brokenlink Can I please have 4 skins/accents and a vista? Thank you!
@Brokenlink Can I please have 4 skins/accents and a vista? Thank you!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9