Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello! first of all I'd like to say that I'm not really the owner of the account but her room mate handling her request.

Due to an incident with BLs head, she's decided to quit. All dragons in her active lair are free to good homes. those in the hibernal den have been claimed by friends of hers who play, or she's simply unwilling to part with in the event she ever changes her mind.

There is a fair bit of materials, familliars, apparel ect, Specialty, other, skins, gems and treasure are now all gone.

I personally don't play the game, I just have instructions because she doesnt think she can do the thing herself.

If you want something, it will be random (yay random) you will get five things, and to get said five things, make a list of what you'd like!

for example:
2 materials, a familliar and a skin!

Additionally you're welcome to as many dragon as you please-and those, you can pick, note that there are some old breeding pairs from spiraling spirals, and she encourages people to take them and make more of them! ( but she says "just plz dont change the wording and stuff in it unless your using it for you, cause the wording was worked on with an actual therapist >w<")

kay thanks ping us! :)
Hello! first of all I'd like to say that I'm not really the owner of the account but her room mate handling her request.

Due to an incident with BLs head, she's decided to quit. All dragons in her active lair are free to good homes. those in the hibernal den have been claimed by friends of hers who play, or she's simply unwilling to part with in the event she ever changes her mind.

There is a fair bit of materials, familliars, apparel ect, Specialty, other, skins, gems and treasure are now all gone.

I personally don't play the game, I just have instructions because she doesnt think she can do the thing herself.

If you want something, it will be random (yay random) you will get five things, and to get said five things, make a list of what you'd like!

for example:
2 materials, a familliar and a skin!

Additionally you're welcome to as many dragon as you please-and those, you can pick, note that there are some old breeding pairs from spiraling spirals, and she encourages people to take them and make more of them! ( but she says "just plz dont change the wording and stuff in it unless your using it for you, cause the wording was worked on with an actual therapist >w<")

kay thanks ping us! :)
K8hlsu7.png
@BrokenLink

Can I have 3 skins and 2 apparels? Good ones would be appreciated! Thanks!

And please can I have Breeze the dragon?
@BrokenLink

Can I have 3 skins and 2 apparels? Good ones would be appreciated! Thanks!

And please can I have Breeze the dragon?
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
@BrokenLink

Hey, sad as always to see people leave, please wish BL all the best for the future!

I'd love to adopt Lien! He's gorgeous!

I would like 5 things! An accent (or two? If possible!), and apparel for the rest? Thank you!
@BrokenLink

Hey, sad as always to see people leave, please wish BL all the best for the future!

I'd love to adopt Lien! He's gorgeous!

I would like 5 things! An accent (or two? If possible!), and apparel for the rest? Thank you!
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
@BrokenLink

May I have 2 specialty, 1 familiar and 2 skins?
Thank you lots uwu
@BrokenLink

May I have 2 specialty, 1 familiar and 2 skins?
Thank you lots uwu
@HarmonyAphrodite I'll try ^-^;;;; unfortunately like i said, i dont actually play, I'm just giving out her stuff for her so i have no idea if it's good or not
@HarmonyAphrodite I'll try ^-^;;;; unfortunately like i said, i dont actually play, I'm just giving out her stuff for her so i have no idea if it's good or not
K8hlsu7.png
@BrokenLink

These are good enough! Thanks so much! :D
@BrokenLink

These are good enough! Thanks so much! :D
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
@lionsaint

can do, did you want his girlfriend lessa as well?
@lionsaint

can do, did you want his girlfriend lessa as well?
K8hlsu7.png
@BrokenLink May I have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54336552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/543366/54336552_350.png[/img][/url] And if there is any treasure/gems, or skins/ accents left, i'll take some.
@BrokenLink

May I have

54336552_350.png

And if there is any treasure/gems, or skins/ accents left, i'll take some.

@brokenlink

I should not >_< tbh I'm not sure i would keep her, so if you find her a forever home, that'd be better
@brokenlink

I should not >_< tbh I'm not sure i would keep her, so if you find her a forever home, that'd be better
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
@BrokenLink

Hello~

I'm sorry to hear what happened but I wish you and your roommate all the best. If it's possible could I have 2 skins or accents and maybe apparel?

Thank you in advance.
@BrokenLink

Hello~

I'm sorry to hear what happened but I wish you and your roommate all the best. If it's possible could I have 2 skins or accents and maybe apparel?

Thank you in advance.
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9