Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting/ Inactive: Apparel Give Away
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I love seeing pretty dressed dragons. If you could show me a dragon with some of the pieces I sent (or just a nice dragon) I'd love it.

I have a butt ton of apparel that needs to go (like over 3000 pieces). Please just post some pieces of apparel you're looking for. If it's gem stuff or Y1 idk if I have it but please don't be offended if you don't get something I don't have.

If you want some help finding a nice outfit I'm here to help there too.

I AM SENDING THEM VIA PRIVATE AUCTION. I hate 1 CRS cause they take forever to scroll through.

personal tab

Doodlewolf pg 6
lionsaint pg 8
I love seeing pretty dressed dragons. If you could show me a dragon with some of the pieces I sent (or just a nice dragon) I'd love it.

I have a butt ton of apparel that needs to go (like over 3000 pieces). Please just post some pieces of apparel you're looking for. If it's gem stuff or Y1 idk if I have it but please don't be offended if you don't get something I don't have.

If you want some help finding a nice outfit I'm here to help there too.

I AM SENDING THEM VIA PRIVATE AUCTION. I hate 1 CRS cause they take forever to scroll through.

personal tab

Doodlewolf pg 6
lionsaint pg 8
Hello! Thanks for doing this. My wishlist is on this girl:) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63123902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631240/63123902_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! Thanks for doing this. My wishlist is on this girl:)
63123902_350.png
eTAiFpV.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/657372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6574/657372_350.png[/img][/url] My wishlist is on this bab ! I hope you have fun outside of fr :3€! Thank you :3€! Edit : !!!!! Thank you so much I'm:D!!!
657372_350.png

My wishlist is on this bab ! I hope you have fun outside of fr :3€! Thank you :3€!

Edit : !!!!! Thank you so much I'm:D!!!
B77-EF646-0-A2-F-4-A29-9-BF2-A8-FED4-FF784-C.jpg
I'm looking for [item=mystic bark mask] [item=brown birdskull headdress] [item=brown birdskull necklace] [item=brown birdskull legband] [item=brown birdskull wingpiece] for some hibernal den spots if you happen to have any of those!
I'm looking for for some hibernal den spots if you happen to have any of those!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_inline_paebn50qPt1r16a5d_540.png
tRvB8Xn.png1YB0OjO.png
LRdLP2V.pngJ7D1quC.png
I am sad to see a fellow FR user go, but I'm currently looking for these items, if you have them(I am referencing some of my fandragon's outfit plans for these items) [item=White Renaissance Shirt][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Forest Rogue Trousers][item=Black Linen Head Wrap] [item=Black Breeches][item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp][item=Dusk Rogue Footpads][item=Tree Warden's Garb]
I am sad to see a fellow FR user go, but I'm currently looking for these items, if you have them(I am referencing some of my fandragon's outfit plans for these items)

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png WKtl2lb.png
g6CyIfP.png
Ls3JHnG.png
mlHpBMC.png
EiPW4qT.png
z3FSuck.png
67264462.png
l8mEx.giftB5A8.gif
Hey there! Any chance you might have Luminous Sundrapes, Luminous Halo, Twinkling Stardrapes or Starwood Veil! I'd love to have it if you do! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this giveaway <3
Hey there! Any chance you might have Luminous Sundrapes, Luminous Halo, Twinkling Stardrapes or Starwood Veil! I'd love to have it if you do! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this giveaway <3
Want a chance to win G5 Naomi/Ignis descendants born New Year's Day? Click here to Write, Dress, Win!
Hey! Good luck in your next life adventures! If you have anything rainbow, I'd really appreciate it : )
Hey! Good luck in your next life adventures! If you have anything rainbow, I'd really appreciate it : )
they/them pronouns - nonbinary / Remember to stay hydrated! /Site time +3 hours

NEED HIBDEN ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED (POSSIBLY. I don't know what quests you're currently on.) Go here to see if I have what you need: [It's ongoing!]
Hi ^^ thank you for doing this!
I would love Festival apparel if you have some (like halos, crowns or older things, like old plague apparel or shadow appeal would be amazing, also light :3)
I use a lot of silk apparel so that would be amazing too, also armors or swords, scars for my warriors ^^

I'm happy with any-some of these ^^
Hi ^^ thank you for doing this!
I would love Festival apparel if you have some (like halos, crowns or older things, like old plague apparel or shadow appeal would be amazing, also light :3)
I use a lot of silk apparel so that would be amazing too, also armors or swords, scars for my warriors ^^

I'm happy with any-some of these ^^
@Brokko

Hey! I wish you all luck outside Fr! I just joined today, and I am looking for any flowerfalls, willow'o'wisps, and lanterns
@Brokko

Hey! I wish you all luck outside Fr! I just joined today, and I am looking for any flowerfalls, willow'o'wisps, and lanterns
Hi! If possible I would love some rouge apparel If you have some!
Hi! If possible I would love some rouge apparel If you have some!
v2PJF9u.png Wishlist! Check out my Art Shop! Adopts! >Caution: Emo person
Aswnqzl.png Feel Free to shoot me a pm if you wanna talk!
sZShZzW.png When Pinging me my user is Xenon Nyte not Xenonyte or Xenon
JvUa9ma.png Yeeting Gems Corporation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23